beerncheesefries is offline New Member

my first cycle experience

A little background on myself. I'm 32, 5-11, 205lbs. I have been working out since high school. With the last 5 years being more serious. I debated with myself alot about doing a cycle. I think I just got to the point where I was just sick of looking the same and lifting the same weight week after week. I think I gained about 25 lbs naturally over the past 5 years, but seemed to be stumped for last year or so.
    So I made up my mind to try a cycle. Before even thinking of buying my gear, I did a ton of research on what to take, when, pct, etc. I can't beleive how many people don't do this and state "o.k. I bought abc, how do I take it." I would come this forum everyday and just read. After seeing some of the posts by mods with thousands of responses to there names, I went with a test e cycle at 500mg a week, split up twice for 12 weeks.
    I probably starred at the needle for a half an hour or so, then just sucked it up and stuck it. This was a big accomploshment for me since I have passed out from shots before. But I was fine, and it seemed to get easier each week.
    As far as my results, I loved them. I gained about 12 lbs and my strength incresed a ton. I had no sides except some acne(maybe 5 the whole cycle). I am now in my last week of pct and preparing to do my second cycle in a couple of months(leaning towards test c and eq).
    I dont have a question to post just wanted to write this for the other first timers or soon to be.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by beerncheesefries
    A little background on myself. I'm 32, 5-11, 205lbs. I have been working out since high school. With the last 5 years being more serious. I debated with myself alot about doing a cycle. I think I just got to the point where I was just sick of looking the same and lifting the same weight week after week. I think I gained about 25 lbs naturally over the past 5 years, but seemed to be stumped for last year or so.
    So I made up my mind to try a cycle. Before even thinking of buying my gear, I did a ton of research on what to take, when, pct, etc. I can't beleive how many people don't do this and state "o.k. I bought abc, how do I take it." I would come this forum everyday and just read. After seeing some of the posts by mods with thousands of responses to there names, I went with a test e cycle at 500mg a week, split up twice for 12 weeks.
    I probably starred at the needle for a half an hour or so, then just sucked it up and stuck it. This was a big accomploshment for me since I have passed out from shots before. But I was fine, and it seemed to get easier each week.
    As far as my results, I loved them. I gained about 12 lbs and my strength incresed a ton. I had no sides except some acne(maybe 5 the whole cycle). I am now in my last week of pct and preparing to do my second cycle in a couple of months(leaning towards test c and eq).
    I dont have a question to post just wanted to write this for the other first timers or soon to be.
    A nice insight. It's also good and clear that you have done your research, and it also seems you have benifited a great deal from it.

big_C is offline Member
    it so good to see someone who researched and prepared for their cycle. Test only for your first cycle is smart and tells me you did your reseach and took advice from guys on this board. I'm 35 and been cycling for 10 years, I still learn from guys here. Adding EQ for your second cycle is smart. Adding one extra compound your first few cycles is the way to go. For your third add an oral like d-bol. Good luck and with the knowledge you pick up from guys on this board you be fine.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I Love your user name!!!

And BRAVO on your results!! More should follow your example and advice in this thread!!

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information