mb16610 is offline New Member

Question Is it true that Deca and Propecia should not be combined?

I've been taking Propecia for the past 2yrs and want to start my first Test/Deca cycle. However, I recently heard that one should avoid Deca while taking Propecia. How true is this and what are the consequences?

Thanks to all in advance.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mb16610
    I've been taking Propecia for the past 2yrs and want to start my first Test/Deca cycle. However, I recently heard that one should avoid Deca while taking Propecia. How true is this and what are the consequences?

Thanks to all in advance.
    Always do more (mgs) of test with your deca. So 500mgs test, 200mgs deca. Something like that. If you're referring to shutting down your HPTA, that's why you should always do test with deca. I did a deca only cycle years back when I didn't know anything and I shut down hard. It sucked getting natty levels back. I was moody for months before I knew what I did. AR and other places like here have educated me. Experiencing negative stuff yourself first with AAS is not the way to go.

Where did you hear about propecia (finastride) & deca causing negative sides? I'm assuming you mean sexual sides. I've been on finastride for close to 2 years straight....Haven't took deca in awhile though....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-07-2005 at 07:28 PM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I have heard the same thing, and pretty sure it is true. Nandrolones (including Deca ) and Propecia/Proscar have some weird interactions and when combined the Proscar will increase hairloss, even tho with other AASs it will decrease it.

You probably dont need Proscar, unless you have really bad genetics for hairloss or are really concerned with prostate enlargement.

Thread Information