lzicc is offline Senior Member

Tren Depot Sides

I was reading a profile on Tren Depot. The one paragraph made me think on the possible sides....

An easy way to tell if a product contains trenbolone is that it can leave a tin-like taste in your mouth after injecting one ml of it. Three mls of it is often enough to gag people, or start severe coughing fits..

I am going to start my fiirst tren depot/test e cycle in about 2 months and am a little concened about the sides. Is the paragraph true about what it says about the taste and the cough from tren d?

Britguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I was reading a profile on Tren Depot. The one paragraph made me think on the possible sides....

An easy way to tell if a product contains trenbolone is that it can leave a tin-like taste in your mouth after injecting one ml of it. Three mls of it is often enough to gag people, or start severe coughing fits..

I am going to start my fiirst tren depot/test e cycle in about 2 months and am a little concened about the sides. Is the paragraph true about what it says about the taste and the cough from tren d?

try using acetate first, at least if sides are unbearable it'll be outta your body within a few days, i did acetate first and would like to use hex next, its just the convenience of 2 or 3 jabs pw instead of the dreaded ED

I personally have never expirienced the so called tren 'taste' or 'cough'. I only real side that effects me is insomnia.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    tren hex never gave me the cough. i have only got that from tren-a

Thread Information