SpeedDemon is offline Banned

Does drinking liquid winny makes it work like a winny pill or intramuscular winny?

I have seen and read a lot from people saying that if they don't wanna bother with ED injections of winstrol that they should just drink it then. Well, will that make it work on your body just like winstrol pills or will that work on your body just like taking intramuscular injections? I understand win pills are less effective, more harsh on the liver and require higher dosages, but how will the liquid winstrol affect your body when ingested? Thanks.

PS: I still don't know what gauge to use when using water based steroids , for once and for all can I get an definite answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    PS: I still don't know what gauge to use when using water based steroids , for once and for all can I get an definite answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I use a 23g for all steroids. Water based and oil based. That is what was given to me by my doctor. As for the question about drinking winny or injecting it. You will probably never get a straight answer. I injected it and it hurt like hell. But I sort of like pain!

ACpower is offline Member
    I'm not to sure about this but i believe when u drink the winny it does have the same effects as taking the pill it takes a percentage away from the effect you would get if u were to inject. so injecting would be better

Unoid is offline Member
    oral will decrease the amount of the drug that will get into your bloodstream, Maybe 10-30% will be lost.

Injection is the way to go, but unfortunatly winny is kinda cloudy and clumpy. even wehn shaked/stirred it has trouble going through 25G needles (it clogs sometimes).

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Injecting is technically more efficient, but water based drugs tend to have a lot of pain associated with them, especially if they crash in the muscles. If it were me, I'd just drink it but add 1/3 of the dose to make up for what is lost in the digestion process.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Injecting is technically more efficient, but water based drugs tend to have a lot of pain associated with them, especially if they crash in the muscles. If it were me, I'd just drink it but add 1/3 of the dose to make up for what is lost in the digestion process.
    There ya go great idea and you end up w/o the pain but the same effenciency.

big_C is offline Member
    injecting is best..and i inject winny, and all water based AS with a 30 g pin, save the 25g pins for oil bases

Unoid is offline Member
    umm my water winny gets cloggy even in 25G, let alone trying 27/30G you got any tricks to making winny run through a 27+G?

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    i drink winny, is ok
    and for neddle 23-30.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I have injected winny and I have eaten it, not one time have I ever noticed a difference in the two.

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    Warm it up a bit. Before you inject Winny, roll it around between your palms the same way you made play-doh snakes as a kid. It shakes it up and raises the viscosity.

Winny is harsh on the liver. Injecting it is the best bet. Winny depots are about 40mg. A tab is about 2mg. You liver is gonna knock a lot of it out before it's even absorbed. I personally think that drinking winny is retarded and that the tabs are geared more towards women.

Suck it up.

I also use 23g needles.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Inject it bro. Drinking it will give you the same liver stress and GI disturbance as oral tabs. Inject it slowly and massage muscle, that will keep the pain down.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    good thread should keep somthing like this up all the time. tired of seeing these drink winny or inject winny threads ED. outa control..

Thread Information