Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anadrol

Spyder is offline Member

Anadrol

I'm done with my first cycle of dbol /test enanthate , now waiting for my PCT to start. I im hoping to do my second cycle around december and i am thinking of using Anadrol to kickstart things. I want to hear some opinions and personal experiences with Anadrol, and what would your advice be for me.
    My stats:
    20y/o, 5"10 235lbs, i'm not sure of my bf% but im not fat

Thanks

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    I've heard that Drol is similar to dbol but but is harsher on the liver because of the higher doses you need to take.
    What sort of gains did you make from the Enth cycle? (strength and size).

Spyder is offline Member
    I gained 35lbs in the first 5.5 weeks of the cycle and another 2.5lbs after that so 37.5lbs overall. Very happy with that.
    Strength wise, i gained alot actually, especially for triceps. My barbell front grip tri extensions for 8reps went from 55kg to 80kg. My benchpress for 8 reps went from 115kg to 145kg, i don't know about my 1rep max i am guessing around 200kg i don't want to try it yet as my joints in my arms are sore from the cycle. My barbel bicep curls for 8 reps are upto 70kg's. Those were the most dramatic increases.

Spyder is offline Member
    Forgot to mention, that i only just finished with the cycle and i am waiting for my PCT so i will expect to lose a small percentage of the 37lbs i gained

playa_414 is offline New Member
    Drol is very toxic on your body, so put a lot of thought into it. GOOD LUCK

locky619 is offline New Member
    thinking of doing a similar cycle to the one you have just finished. congrats on the progress you made great gains. other then the joint pain did you experiance any other sides and what anti e's did you use?

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by locky619
    thinking of doing a similar cycle to the one you have just finished. congrats on the progress you made great gains. other then the joint pain did you experiance any other sides and what anti e's did you use?
    I did not use any anti e's during the cycle, but i will during my PCT in a few weeks. Other side effects include, lower back pain from the dbol since it's hard on the kidneys, that lasted about 3-4days towards week 6. I just checked yesterday for the first time in a few weeks and my testes have shrunk. A little bit more aggression especially while training, well being, water retention. A bit of acne on my back has developed in the last week, this was expected as i am prone to it. My sex drive was very high until about the end of week 8, now it's starting to dissapear.

Unless i get Gyno(which i am not at all prone to) during my PCT in the next month or so, i would say the benefits FAR outweighed the side effects during my first cycle and i am very happy so far.
    Last edited by Spyder; 09-08-2005 at 03:15 AM.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playa_414
    Drol is very toxic on your body, so put a lot of thought into it. GOOD LUCK
    Yep, Anadrol is the only steroid i read about nowadays. I understand it's potential to do harm on your liver, that is why i don't drink any alcohol what so ever, yes im 20 years old and i've never been drunk in my life

locky619 is offline New Member
    i know a few people on drol but they all take differant doses. I have read up on it and i think but not 100% that 50-100mgs ed is ok to start with? what are you looking to dose at and for how long?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Great stuff... huge strength and size gains and amazing skin tearing pumps. Way better then d-bol imo. Start off at 50mg ed, no need to go higher then that from the start.

Spyder is offline Member
    Yeah thanks guys, i am thinking of doing 50mg/day for four weeks to kickstart my next cycle which i am not 100percent sure yet what else it will consist of.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    good deal not being drunk! I have read mg for mg dbol is better than anadrol , tho they are different with dbol designed for protein sys and anadrol for anemia.

I would feel dbol is the better choice (but I havent used anadrol tho) mainly because it is effective at a much lower dose, so less work for the liver. I am reluctant to try anadrol because of the liver stress, but I probably will try a short cycle with 50-100mg/day with it sometime.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Great stuff... huge strength and size gains and amazing skin tearing pumps. Way better then d-bol imo. Start off at 50mg ed, no need to go higher then that from the start.
    He's correct in the first part of his statement.But I disagree with 50 mgs.That won't do much for you at all.100 mgs is the lowest I would ever consider doing.I've done more than my fair share of drol,so I speak from experience.Currently I'm running 200 mgs ED.But that's a normal dose for me.100 mgs is a good dose to start at,then you can proceed to 150 mgs in later cycles.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    good deal not being drunk! I have read mg for mg dbol is better than anadrol , tho they are different with dbol designed for protein sys and anadrol for anemia.

I would feel dbol is the better choice (but I havent used anadrol tho) mainly because it is effective at a much lower dose, so less work for the liver. I am reluctant to try anadrol because of the liver stress, but I probably will try a short cycle with 50-100mg/day with it sometime.
    LOL mike...why do you think they give children with growing disorders drol?TO MAKE THEM GROW!!They don't give children Dbol do they?Drol is far more superior for growth than Dbol could ever be.I speak from many years of experience.
    Further,the liver is far more forgiving than most believe.I've ran drol for 10 wks more than once with ZERO problems.And yes,I had blood work done just to see if any problems arose.NONE at all.My liver was almost normal two weeks afterwards.
    Dbol and Drol are two different drugs.That's the reason for different mg doses.That statement you made was actually funny!!! Sorry,but you sound very inexperienced when it comes to anabolics.

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 09-08-2005 at 10:05 AM.

Spyder is offline Member
    100mg/day of drol for my first ever encounter with the drug? Anyone else agree with this? By the way, i'm looking for my next cycle to be all out size and strength, so what else would you reccomend I throw in there and at what dosage?

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    100mg/day of drol for my first ever encounter with the drug? Anyone else agree with this? By the way, i'm looking for my next cycle to be all out size and strength, so what else would you reccomend I throw in there and at what dosage?
    Try it at 50 mgs and see how you feel.I'm not holding a gun to your head here.I just gave an opinion on my experiences.I'll leave you with this thought.Drol needs to be split up in two doses daily.AM/PM.Why do you think they make 50 and 100 mg tabs?For looks?No,because drol is taken in 50 mg doses.50 AM/50 PM.Newbies who have NO experience with it will say,I've read this,I've read that.You better only run 50 mgs bro.It will do this,and it will do that to you.Are thier opinions valid?

~Pinnacle~

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Try it at 50 mgs and see how you feel.I'm not holding a gun to your head here.I just gave an opinion on my experiences.I'll leave you with this thought.Drol needs to be split up in two doses daily.AM/PM.Why do you think they make 50 and 100 mg tabs?For looks?No,because drol is taken in 50 mg doses.50 AM/50 PM.Newbies who have NO experience with it will say,I've read this,I've read that.You better only run 50 mgs bro.It will do this,and it will do that to you.Are thier opinions valid?

~Pinnacle~
    I know you're probably right since you have the experience and all, but its always comforting for a newb(i just finished my first cycle) like me to hear more people approve on the advice they are given, sorry did not mean to offend in any way. I have already considered your advice of 100mg/day, and i want to run it for 4 weeks, do you think this is alright, or do i need to run it for longer? Keep in mind this is only my second cycle and first ever with drol.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    during what part of your cycle did you make most of your gains ?? Ps. Im quite sure your 1 rep max is not 200 if you do 145 8 times (not that it is very relevant).

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Yes i agree with spyder about 100mg/day minimum. any less is not going to do near what you want it to do. as far as what else to do with the drol.....personally i like sust250 thrown in with it. but that is what works for me. good luck.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    I know you're probably right since you have the experience and all, but its always comforting for a newb(i just finished my first cycle) like me to hear more people approve on the advice they are given, sorry did not mean to offend in any way. I have already considered your advice of 100mg/day, and i want to run it for 4 weeks, do you think this is alright, or do i need to run it for longer? Keep in mind this is only my second cycle and first ever with drol.
    you dont want to run drol any longer than 4 weeks at a time. period. but you will like the gains. this is what i did the first time i did drol:

50mg/day days 1-3
    100mg/day days 4-8
    150mg/day days 9-14
    200mg/day for the remainder of the cycle of 4 weeks.

i was also doing sust250 at 750mg/week. it worked awesome for me. hope it does the same for you.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    during what part of your cycle did you make most of your gains ?? Ps. Im quite sure your 1 rep max is not 200 if you do 145 8 times (not that it is very relevant).
    I don't believe that my 8 rep max is too relevant to my one rep max, i lifted 180kilograms during week 4 my cycle for one rep(did not struggle at all, clean and slow, no bounce off chest), when i was lifting 125kilos for 8reps, and i know this older guy who is lifting 120kilos for 8 reps, but can only max out 155kg for one rep. Most of the bodyweight came when i was taking the dbol , it shot up like crazy to 35lbs in just over 5weeks, alot of it was water of course. When i stopped the dbol, so did the weight gain, i started losing quite abit of water each week but i was remaining at the same weight of 235lbs, so i put on some muscle from the Test while i lost water weight at the same time, i only put on another 2lbs after the dbol was finished until the end of my cycle so now im a total weight of 237lbs. As for the strength gains, they were constant throughout the cycle, after week 8 was complete though my joint pain got bad and i was foced to lift lighter for higher reps.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    you dont want to run drol any longer than 4 weeks at a time. period. but you will like the gains. this is what i did the first time i did drol:

50mg/day days 1-3
    100mg/day days 4-8
    150mg/day days 9-14
    200mg/day for the remainder of the cycle of 4 weeks.

i was also doing sust250 at 750mg/week. it worked awesome for me. hope it does the same for you.
    How much weight and strength did you gain from that?
    Ps. Is that your arm in your avatar????

I'm not offend at all.I was just trying to make a point.Look at drol this way as well.Ppl will say you can make gains on your first cycle running 300 mgs of Test only.Very true.You will.But you'll make far better gains running Test at 500 mgs for your first cycle.See what I'm getting at?Don't let all the misinformed scare you with hype.This drug isn't that big a deal at all.I remember being nervous about running Fina my first time,after all the negitive shit I heard about it.I was scared shitless.But you know what I learned?It was exactly that.All hype.
    You need to weed out all the shit you read on these boards,have some balls,and make a mature decission on your own.If I beleived half the shit I read on these boards,I probably wouldn't have ever touched half the drugs I've ran.Lots of wannabes on these boards.Beware!!

~Pinnacle~

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    You dont NEED orals to get things kicking..
    Doubledose your injectibles the first week of your cycle and you should be all set. Esters do not take some time to kick in, esters lengthen the halflife of the steroid , thus the reason it takes time to kick in is because there is a buildup. Rather than spreading that buildup out on 3 weeks inject it all 1st week and maintain it.

big_C is offline Member
    if you had good gains with d-bol then stick with that, drol is harder on your liver than d-bol, although d-bol is hard too.

Spyder is offline Member
    I'm not offend at all.I was just trying to make a point.Look at drol this way as well.Ppl will say you can make gains on your first cycle running 300 mgs of Test only.Very true.You will.But you'll make far better gains running Test at 500 mgs for your first cycle.See what I'm getting at?Don't let all the misinformed scare you with hype.This drug isn't that big a deal at all.I remember being nervous about running Fina my first time,after all the negitive shit I heard about it.I was scared shitless.But you know what I learned?It was exactly that.All hype.
    You need to weed out all the shit you read on these boards,have some balls,and make a mature decission on your own.If I beleived half the shit I read on these boards,I probably wouldn't have ever touched half the drugs I've ran.Lots of wannabes on these boards.Beware!!

~Pinnacle~
    I see where you coming from bro, this is exactly what is happening with me, i am scared of Anadrol because of all things i have heard about it. Though i do have some balls, i am am willing to try anything as long as i know what i am doing.

Is that with bench shirt? If not u have a quite good max for those reps.. The reason why I was asking the other thing is that Im on week 9 and havent seen any weight gain in 2-3 weeks and this week the strength gains seem to have stopped.. Maybe I train too much or dont eat enough, dunno... I feel like I am getting leaner though with the same bodyweight (a lil under 280 lbs)

Quote Originally Posted by kungen1234
    Doubledose your injectibles the first week of your cycle and you should be all set. Esters do not take some time to kick in, esters lengthen the halflife of the steroid, thus the reason it takes time to kick in is because there is a buildup. Rather than spreading that buildup out on 3 weeks inject it all 1st week and maintain it.
    This could possibly be the worst advice I ever have read in my life.

~Pinnacle~

Spyder is offline Member
    Doubledose your injectibles the first week of your cycle and you should be all set. Esters do not take some time to kick in, esters lengthen the halflife of the steroid, thus the reason it takes time to kick in is because there is a buildup. Rather than spreading that buildup out on 3 weeks inject it all 1st week and maintain it.
    Thats a waste of gear IMO.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Is that with bench shirt? If not u have a quite good max for those reps.. The reason why I was asking the other thing is that Im on week 9 and havent seen any weight gain in 2-3 weeks and this week the strength gains seem to have stopped.. Maybe I train too much or dont eat enough, dunno... I feel like I am getting leaner though with the same bodyweight (a lil under 280 lbs)
    No, i just had a normal t shirt on. Are you doing dbol and test e or just test e?
    How much weight have you gained so far? Well i don't really know if my strength gains have stopped or not as i have not been lifting very heavy lately due to my joints(damn they get sore during workouts), it's weird though i have never had joint problems until i started AAS, but i can tell you my sex drive is definately decreasing lol
    Last edited by Spyder; 09-08-2005 at 11:46 AM.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    He's correct in the first part of his statement.But I disagree with 50 mgs.That won't do much for you at all.100 mgs is the lowest I would ever consider doing.I've done more than my fair share of drol,so I speak from experience.Currently I'm running 200 mgs ED.But that's a normal dose for me.100 mgs is a good dose to start at,then you can proceed to 150 mgs in later cycles.

~Pinnacle~
    Are experianceing any apetite supression at that does I was told that over 200mg is counterproductive.

No, i just had a normal t shirt on. Are you doing dbol and test e or just test e?
    How much weight have you gained so far? Well i don't really know if my strength gains have stopped or not as i have not been lifting very heavy lately due to my joints(damn they get sore during workouts), it's weird though i have never had joint problems until i started AAS, but i can tell you my sex drive is definately decreasing lol
    I am on test C / Deca ... my weight has gone up 15 lbs and pretty much stayed there for many weeks. Strength was rising until this week. But then again I didnt have a rest day in between this week when I checked to see where I was going so maybe had a bad day?? Its just I never had two bad days in a row on this cycle (this week both bench and deadlift went not that great) I feel like I am eating enough, atleast protein wise but maybe should up the carbs a bit... So far been happy since I am a big guy so gaining strength with minimal weight gain is no problem - but my major goal from this cycle is strength..

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Are experianceing any apetite supression at that does I was told that over 200mg is counterproductive.
    Not at all.Appetite is great.I do however have insomnia from it.That's normal with high doses from strong androgens tho.
    I agree,over 200 mgs would be useless.I've tried it and didn't see any difference between that and 200 mgs.I did see a difference between 150 and 200 mgs.Not a huge difference,but there was some extra strength and aggression.

~Pinnacle~

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    I've pretty much always done cycles heavy on Deca and Test. (especially Sust. 250... and Omnadren , back in the day.) supplemented with an oral, usually Anadrol .

My goals have always been bulk and strength; never concerned about body fat percentage, cutting, etc. I'm a rugby prop, so you're probably not in the same mindset as I am, though, when it comes to what a "good physique" is.

I've never had a problem with the Anadrol at 50mg./day, or 100mg./day later. At 150mg./day I start to get emotionally unhappy and..."difficult" to be around, so take that into consideration too. Anadrol WILL effect your personality/agression.

Halotest, on the other hand, causes my liver to "pang" like all get-out. Will never touch that stuff again.

If you want to get "hoooge" then stick with Anadrol, heavy Test., and Deca. Eat like an elephant and you'll be a Rugby Prop too.

Do not do this if you want to look like Brad Pitt. (vide: other thread on this forum.)

This could possibly be the worst advice I ever have read in my life.

~Pinnacle~
    All im doing is basing that opinion on this thread;
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=125401

Im by no means an expert, but if this is false, untrue or outright counterproductive then by all means please shed some light on this.

You can read up on what esters are and how they function big_C , no matter if its Test Cyp, Pro or Enth theyve all got testosterone as the active steroid , so the steroid dont differ.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

Im by no means an expert, but if this is false, untrue or outright counterproductive then by all means please shed some light on this.
    You are correct I've know this for a while now. i've used it and it work like crazy. Pinnacle you need to do some research on this and stop bashing what you dont know. before you bash, research because you end up looking like an ASS

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member

~Pinnacle~
    I speak from experience with drol as well. I could still have good results from 50mg drol now. If it's your first time using you can definitly get good results from it. I've never felt the need to go over 100mg per day either. All depends on how each person responds to gear as well but I would try to low to start off with because you can always work up.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    You are correct I've know this for a while now. i've used it and it work like crazy. Pinnacle you need to do some research on this and stop bashing what you dont know. before you bash, research because you end up looking like an ASS
    yoookeeeedooookeey!!Whatever you say Mr.Knowitall.

~Pinnacle~

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

I think this article is more relavent to reaching your peak blood plasma levels quicker. IF YOU WANT YOUR GEAR TO KICK IN QUICKER USE A SHORT ESTER INSTEAD. Why do people use prop at the beginning of their cycle? Because it has a short ester that allows you to start benifiting from the AAS in a short time instead of waiting 4-6 weeks for the longer esters to kick in. If I inject 500mg of test enth, or if I shoot 1000mg of test enth, it won't matter because it still takes 4 weeks for enth to fully kick in. You're simply reaching your predetermined weekly dose quicker. JMO. Oh yeah, I think anadrol sucks but I used it at 50mg ed only. Perhaps I'll give it another go with an altered protocol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information