Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RAM2500 is offline Member

Mexican Gear vs. Under Groung

I've been working out for 4 years, started juicing about a year ago. Prior to juicing I Plateaued at about the 3-year mark. The 1st thing I tried was Mexican stuff, the usual stuff Brovel, Super Test and QV. Then I got a source and started using an under ground gear called ARL, I’ve cycled with Test, Tren and Winny. The results were unbelievable, everybody in the gym started noticing big gains in size and strength. Some of the people I lift with that don’t juice, and don’t know I juice cant understand why I’m progressing so fast and they are stuck in neutral. The guys that do juice with me and use the same UG lab I use swear this gear blows away anything from Mexico. My question is how can this gear be so much better then a large company like Brovel or Quality Vet. I know this to be a fact because I had some blood work done and my testosterone level was 3600. Doc said that was incredible. So why does Aries Research Lab blow away Mexican gear and how does it rate with human pharmaceutical grade?

somedude247 is offline Member
    From what I have heard and used, Mexican gear is very unreliable, meaning underdosed, I will never use it again..Where as there are a lot of reputiable UG labs that produce quality products...I have never heard of ARL, but I will definitely keep my eyes open if I ever have the chance at getting any...thanxs bro for the info..

Mexican gear is the poorest quality gear on the planet. Cheap labor, a third world country,.....just think about it. I will never use mexican gear because sometimes you don't know what your getting and for that matter it may not even be sterile. Why spend your money on crap when you can make ten times as much yourself for the same price and you know its dosed acturately with no impurites.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Mexican gear is the poorest quality gear on the planet. Cheap labor, a third world country,.....just think about it. I will never use mexican gear because sometimes you don't know what your getting and for that matter it may not even be sterile. Why spend your money on crap when you can make ten times as much yourself for the same price and you know its dosed acturately with no impurites.
    nuff said...goodjob

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Mexican gear is made in a pharmacutical lab. UG is not. I know of some good UG labs but you never know. There used to be a company call research tech that everyone swore by and I had my doubts. Sent a sample into the lab and it came back horribly underdosed and the owner dissappeared a few weeks after.

Jdog55

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    But damn do they produce some of the finest women on the planet. mm mm mmm

AG5678 is offline Member
    The Test is underdosed and the Dbol sucks.

I will never use QV or any Vet brand again.

AG5678

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would pict the worst ugl over mex gear any day of the week.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Why spend your money on crap when you can make ten times as much yourself for the same price and you know its dosed acturately with no impurites.
    Not to say anyone should spend money on crap, but to answer your question: b/c not everyone knows how to make gear! Also, I'm sure there's quite a bit of precise chemistry involved where you could fukc up a whole batch pretty easily. Don't get me wrong, I'd agree with you if 1). I had a powder source and 2). If I knew how to make gear!
    BTW- I know there are threads on this subject, but I'm sure it's a whole different game when you actually sit down to do it......and it would suck to fukc up a whole batch! Know what I'm sayin?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i would pict the worst ugl over mex gear any day of the week.
    Really? I've heard of people getting sick from UGL's gear b/c of impurities and what not. I'm certainly not defending Mexican gear, but at least they have some type of regulation!

Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    No sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Not to say anyone should spend money on crap, but to answer your question: b/c not everyone knows how to make gear! Also, I'm sure there's quite a bit of precise chemistry involved where you could fukc up a whole batch pretty easily. Don't get me wrong, I'd agree with you if 1). I had a powder source and 2). If I knew how to make gear!
    BTW- I know there are threads on this subject, but I'm sure it's a whole different game when you actually sit down to do it......and it would suck to fukc up a whole batch! Know what I'm sayin?
    Its actually very simple if you do your research. Yes it would suck to fukc up the whole batch.....thats why instead of making 100ml of test prop....you make 10ml for your first batch....that way you only fukc up 1g of prop instaed of 10.

savax is offline Associate Member
    Vet gear, i understand. But what about stuff like Organon's Sustanon 250 from Mex? I think this stuff is pretty legit.

mass junkie is offline banned
    You guys make it seem like you dont grow off of it..which certainly isnt the case...

Hell, my QV was pratically given to me....aint no way Im gonna just let it sit there

I use a UGL that not only blows away any mex lab, but I'd dare to say most European labs as well.

ARL Rocks

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    thats f*cking great!!!

swedes is offline Associate Member
    Sounds to me like Ram is advertising is a seemingly clever way. If it is so good why does you chest resemble that of a pre pubescent teenager.
    Assuming that is you in your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by swedes
    Sounds to me like Ram is advertising is a seemingly clever way. If it is so good why does you chest resemble that of a pre pubescent teenager.

...lets see your pic...

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    Mexican gear is made in a pharmacutical lab. UG is not. I know of some good UG labs but you never know.
    Jdog55
    enuff said have you been to mexico..do you know there countires guide lines?
    you yourself could go produce roids ina broken down no roof shack as long as u payed the gov.

reply to swedes

Im not advertising for anyone who would I . No Shit, lets see a picture you.I dont think you have the balls.Come on lets see.

Im not advertising for anyone

another thing swedes, you write like a retarded pre pubescent teenager.. I quote " why does you chest resemble" you chest? "Ram is advertising is a seemingly clever way". finish 1st grade and then post comments.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    another thing swedes, you write like a retarded pre pubescent teenager.. I quote " why does you chest resemble" you chest? "Ram is advertising is a seemingly clever way". finish 1st grade and then post comments.
    haha i was gonna say that but was hoping you pick up on it 1st..

1stgrade wussy show your "powerhouse" pic bro.. so we can

Truth be told he probably has me beat with the exception of his chest-but at the same time I am not bragging about what amazing gear I am on. BTW I am a University Grad-sorry I don't bother to proof read my 50wpm I guess it is easier when typing with two fingers.

Truth be told he probably has me beat with the exception of his chest-but at the same time I am not bragging about what amazing gear I am on. BTW I am a University Grad-sorry I don't bother to proof read my 50wpm I guess it is easier when typing with two fingers.
    OMG your kidding right...

Kidding about what-I didn't mean typing with my two fingers.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    Geat good gear!!!!!!!!!!!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i personally love qv' gear. ive had great results from it over the years. qv and animal power is the only mexican gear i use and i love them both. as for underground gear there are alot of good companies out there but there are also alot of bad bathtub made gear as well.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    and where do you think UG gear is made??

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    enuff said have you been to mexico..do you know there countires guide lines?
    you yourself could go produce roids ina broken down no roof shack as long as u payed the gov.
    QV is not made in a "broken down no roof shack" bro.it is a state of the art lab...do some research

If youve been to mexico then you know they try to get over on you in every way, even if it means undersdosing gear thell do it to make 5 cents bro.

Have you ever took a shot of tequila at the clubs down there it taste like half watered down shit. just soo they can streatch a bottle out to double profits.

They even recap alot of theyre bottled beer right ther in the store with draft, ive seem em do it. could you imagine how they must make there gear, im not saying all of its garbage, but alot of it, and lots more are faked.far better chances with a good repitable UG lab in the states.

thell sell you HCG and tell you its HGH or maybee your lookin for some test and you end up with b-12....basicly im more happy with a repitable UG lab . when i start making my own is when i give a shit about either.

~dv~
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 09-09-2005 at 06:57 AM.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    QV is not made in a "broken down no roof shack" bro.it is a state of the art lab...do some research
    i dont recall using QV in my quote...

"enuff said have you been to mexico..do you know there countires guide lines?
    you yourself could go produce roids ina broken down no roof shack as long as u payed the gov."

im just saying mexico is dirty..hell you cant even drink there water down there.

Thanks DV!

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Have you ever took a shot of tequila at the clubs down there it taste like half watered down shit. just soo they can streatch a bottle out to double profits.~dv~
    he's got a point here. i was just in mek-e-co this past weekend, and damn did the tequilla taste horrific. dont know if it was water downed or what, but it was gross. kept buying more though. Damn smart business man they have down there. HA. and man, i can not emphasize how hot the women are.

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    im just saying mexico is dirty..hell you cant even drink there water down there.
    Lol ! you can drink the water only if you have a strong stomach like me . In my experiences I haven't had any bad experiences with Mexican Gear like their t 400 and equipose etc. but i haven't really found some good Ugl. I guess it just depends on your sorce, or you on how to get the good sh!t and cheapest sh!t.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Gotta love ARL!

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    ARL is definately quality stuff, but if I am not mistaken it is also made in Mexico. Not 100% sure on this though, anybody else know where this stuff is made?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    QV and other Mex companys are so well know they dont have to make quality products to sell, UGL's rely on selling good products so word is spread of the quality of their product. There are so many UGL's popping up evryday they have to stay on top of their game or a new lab will take them out. I hate mex. gear always makes me sick.

Spyder is offline Member
    My UGL produces some kickass dbol , cheap too.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Have you ever took a shot of tequila at the clubs down there it taste like half watered down shit. just soo they can streatch a bottle out to double profits.

~dv~
    LMFAO! so true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information