Thread: staks of sh1T

THE PUMP is offline Member

Unhappy staks of sh1T

hey guys start my third cycle next week and its back to basics im gona run test e from shering at 500mg for 15 weeks and just wondering if b6 can help prevent gyno while on test i no its great while on deca (prolactine) but does it share the same effects as being on test and also id like to no wot vitimins you recomend for cycleing i just take muti vitimin myself

And one more thing which p!sses me off is the site i buy my stuff off is legit but they have a section which allows you to buy complete cycles and they have trouble writ all over the Eg:

deca 1-10 AND thats it my favourite is

1-4 dianabol 30mg
    5-10 winny 30mg
    then hcg

wtf its madness and im sure they sell alot of these mad stacks to people who dont have a clue or maybe they dont have a clue but there gear is good stuff i just think its wrong for them to play with peoples bodys like that

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    b6 will not help... try using AR-R , anastrozole(arimidex )- liquid adex... or just use some tamoxifen - liquid nolvadex .

THE PUMP is offline Member
    I will have nolva on hand anyways in case of gyno.

big_C is offline Member
    alway's have nolva on hand, IMO don't use the Nolva unless gyno is evident during cycle. A-dex, L-dex or even prov are good for stopping the Test from aromatizing in the first place, nolva only blocks Est receptors so the already aromatized Test can't bind. A-dex is my choice.

Thread Information