sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

i've noticed that some in my gym stay on all the time

theres a few people in my gym who seem to stay on the gear all the time, most of them though started off quite small and then went bigger thanks to the aas. i watch them sometimes and they never lose any of their strength or size like u tend to do when coming off. a couple of them must of come off at one point though cause they lost quite a bit of weight but after a couple of weeks they were back bigger again, so my guess is that they start coming off then see that they are getting smaller so have to go back on the gear.
    anyone else see this at their gyms??

bump anyone

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    most profesional body builders stay on all year round. i personally have stayed on for a little under a year once but i perfer to do 15 week cycles to give my body a break.

beuleux is offline Banned
    we have one or two guys like that in our gym, id like to see what happens when they eventually do come off, im thinking of doing 12 weeks on 12 off for a year and see how that goes at the end but the sides get to me after a while so i couldnt hack it all year

SpiderRico is offline Member
    ya theres a few of those at my gym it so funny how there mood switchs day to day you never no how to react to them

yea bro there is guys stay on all yr round no problems now but wait for a couple of years then the health problems will start to rise always give your body a break they dont realize that they are happy now but will be sorry in the future IMHO.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

somedude247 is offline Member
    There's a guy in my gym (IFBB PRO) who stays on year round....what he does is massive cycles b4 competitions, then after the show he lowers the dosages, but never comes off totally...His "lower dosages" are those of what most guys do when they are "On cycle"

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Good for them. There quite a few in the gym i go to, thing is i only see these guys like once a month at the gym and then they only there for like 30 min tops. i wouldnt wanna have there liver, kidneys etc.

alot of them are afraid that if they come off they will get smaller like they used to be, so wot are they gonna do they cant stay on aas for the rest of their lives......can they?

Spyder is offline Member
    Thats so wrong, as wrong as it gets when it comes to steroid abuse .

goalkeeper is offline Junior Member
    i would like to hear why people think this is so wrong. i know the mainstream opinion, but i would like to hear some science behind it. i am curious

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalkeeper
    i would like to hear why people think this is so wrong. i know the mainstream opinion, but i would like to hear some science behind it. i am curious
    You would be supressed really hard i would imagine, then when you eventually come off you would shrink back to base one. There really is no point in doing it unless you are competing at a high level, and it is extremely unhealthy.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Save money and greatly decrease sides/increase safety by cycling off/on. 'Nuff said. It's your body, destroy it if you want.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'm not really sure I agree with this post, 1st how do you know they are on all the time? Are they your friend, do they tell you their cycle history? 2nd why do you need to fluctuate weight while off and on? When I come off I still gain a few lbs before starting again. Learn proper diet on and off cycle and there is no reason you should lose any muscle gain other than a tiny bit of waterweight. Maybe some of these guys do stay on, but your just as bad as the people who judge you in the gym calling you a juicehead behind your back. Judging=jealous

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    so he does larger cycles while on cycle... unless your on hormone replacement Therapy, and atleast 35..Why would you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    There's a guy in my gym (IFBB PRO) who stays on year round....what he does is massive cycles b4 competitions, then after the show he lowers the dosages, but never comes off totally...His "lower dosages" are those of what most guys do when they are "On cycle"

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I'm not really sure I agree with this post, 1st how do you know they are on all the time? Are they your friend, do they tell you their cycle history? 2nd why do you need to fluctuate weight while off and on? When I come off I still gain a few lbs before starting again. Learn proper diet on and off cycle and there is no reason you should lose any muscle gain other than a tiny bit of waterweight. Maybe some of these guys do stay on, but your just as bad as the people who judge you in the gym calling you a juicehead behind your back. Judging=jealous
    most of the people at my gym are on the juice, weather or not they know i'm on it i dont know cause i dont shout about like some of these guys. i dont know any of these guys personelly but i do know other people who know them. and theres no way that they wouldnt lose some weight and strength even if they were running proper pct. or by the way some of them make me laugh because they were real skinny to start off with, and they wanted to have a bigger upper body they forgot all about their legs which have stayed the same size. the phrase sparrow legs always comes into my mind

somedude247 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    so he does larger cycles while on cycle... unless your on hormone replacement Therapy, and atleast 35..Why would you do that?

No idea...I am just telling you what he told me....

big_C is offline Member
    alot of guys just tone it down and then cycle heavy...tone it down and cycle..ect..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    theres a few people in my gym who seem to stay on the gear all the time, most of them though started off quite small and then went bigger thanks to the aas. i watch them sometimes and they never lose any of their strength or size like u tend to do when coming off. a couple of them must of come off at one point though cause they lost quite a bit of weight but after a couple of weeks they were back bigger again, so my guess is that they start coming off then see that they are getting smaller so have to go back on the gear.
    anyone else see this at their gyms??
    how do you know...do you ask them. Just because you get off doesnt mean you lose everything

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Routine bloodwork is essential for guys that are "always on." And huge amounts of gear obvously aren't good for anyone's health, but in the case of certain pros, they are willing to suffer the consequences to be on top. Natural genetics don't like to maintain a 300lbs low bf% man.

Thread Information