Pimp_C is offline Associate Member

Post Lookinng for good cycle

This is my objejective, I want to gain 20-25lbs of mass, but not alot of fat or water. I would reallly like to stay away from very harsh anabolics. And I would like to keep gains as much as possible. say 18-20lbs Any sugesstions would be greatly appriciated

G-13 is offline Member
    do a test cycle @250 per week for 8-10 weeks, your gains will vary dep on diet and training..post stats

I have already done a a test 500mg/ week: Deca 375per week cyle, and I did get solid gains , but also retained a lot of water and fat my bf% shot from 9% to 13%. I am looking for a cycle that wiil gie me 15-20 of lean muscle mas without more than 1-3% bodyfat, is there a cycle out there that will do this . If so please inform me.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Wow, you don't want to gain fat or water? Most of us here prefer that to muscle altogether. Let me guess what you want next. The drug that you take orally once a week, doesn't affect your liver, gives great lean mass, lowers BF, has little sides, particularly acne and balding... and is easy to jump start yourself during PCT.

Not a flame, just a joke.

[QUOTE=TrumanHW]Wow, you don't want to gain fat or water? Most of us here prefer that to muscle altogether. Let me guess what you want next. The drug that you take orally once a week, doesn't affect your liver, gives great lean mass, lowers BF, has little sides, particularly acne and balding... and is easy to jump start yourself during PCT.

Not a flame, just a joke.[/QUO
    I undrstand that this is not a joke, but I just wanr to gain quality muscle, with the ability to harden an get ripped, my genetics ar e not as good as others so I have to bust my ass day in and day out

Steroider is offline Associate Member
    EQ / test-prp / tren -ac

stack mix and shot
    Last edited by Steroider; 09-08-2005 at 03:20 AM.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp_C
    I have already done a a test 500mg/ week: Deca 375per week cyle, and I did get solid gains , but also retained a lot of water and fat my bf% shot from 9% to 13%. I am looking for a cycle that wiil gie me 15-20 of lean muscle mas without more than 1-3% bodyfat, is there a cycle out there that will do this . If so please inform me.
    Thats why you should post your stats with previous cycles, we can't read your mind.

There are no magic beans that are going to give you 20lbs of lbm w/o fat.

Do test at @500 and add EQ, youll have to research the dosage but it will lean you up. T-bol is nice so i would add that for some lean gains.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    As a;ready stated diet and training determine what the cycle will yeild

JohnnyB

Thread Information