Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    patrick4 is offline New Member

Fight Club / Brad Pitt

Through hard work, diet and a beneficial cycle, my goal is to transform my body similar to that of Brad Pitt in Fight Club (lean muscle and ripped). Not sure is this is true, though I heard he was drinking winny while training for that movie. Any sugestions / recommendations on what gear to use with little side effects? Thanks for all your help!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4
    Through hard work, diet and a beneficial cycle, my goal is to transform my body similar to that of Brad Pitt in Fight Club (lean muscle and ripped). Not sure is this is true, though I heard he was drinking winny while training for that movie. Any sugestions / recommendations on what gear to use with little side effects? Thanks for all your help!

what are your stats now?

depending on where you are now you can use the diet forums stickies to start with the most important aspect ..... diet.

good luck

6'0
    185lbs
    10% BF
    Wanting to get down to 175 with solid muscle. What gear would you recommend to increase strength and stamina which in turn will help me achieve my goals. Again, I would like minimal side effects if that is possible.

Along with diet, what gear do you recommend? This will be my first cycle. Thanks for the insight!

how long have you been working out?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    looking like brad pitt is cool to impress ur girlfriend but once u get in the gym or go out to a bar with a regular tshirt, u disappear into the crowd. but its ur choice, gear wise, u dont need gear to look like hiim, maybe some clen but with good diet and alot of cardio its easily achievable

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Gear

Like everyone else says, diet and exercise regimen are most important.

After those are in order, Gear that has helped me gut cut is as follows:

Primobolan Depot
    Anavar
    Winny

When I do those cycles, it is not uncommon for me to go from approx. 13% bodyfat down to about 9 or 10%.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Check out the cutting sticky in the diet forum... it tells you about AM cardio too which is huge.

big_C is offline Member
    Brad is a skinny hollywood pus, why look like him?? Just starve and do sit/push ups.
    Last edited by big_C; 09-08-2005 at 11:11 AM.

I have been working out for about 5-6 years. I became serious in college and really stepped in up. I am 1 year removed from school now and I feel that I am up to par with my knowledge about eating and working out, though I must admit, I am a novice when is comes to gear. I am not looking for a 30lb transformation, just something that will take me to the next level. So far, your help is appreciated. As far as "BIG C" comment, I want to achiveve that because that is my GOAL! To each his own.

If that is my goal, will just drinking winny help me achieve that?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    Brad is a skinny hollywood pus, why look like him?? Just starve and do sit/push ups.
    I agree, to look like him you just go on the Ashley Olson diet.

~SC~

Teegunn is offline Banned

Do you have MPB?? If so, no Winny as it is hard on the hairline. Anavar may be a better option. Also maybe consider GH or Long IGF. Those can be very good cutters.

No.....

No physique at all (even the basic one of Brad Shit) is attainable by merely "drinking" something.

1) Nutrition needs to be impeccable
    2) Cardio needs to address your fat loss goals
    3) Weight training needs to happen to give you lean muscle
    4) Rest is needed to put the first 3 into harmony.

#5 would be any "supplement" you used, whether it be natural or otherwise. Brad Shit may have used winny, but his "physique" is EASILY attainable w/out gear. VERY EASY.

~SC~

Despite some heckling (which I expected), your help is appreciated. I am going to check out Anavar . What can I expect from doing this alone? Again, this will be my virgin cycle so I want to keep it simple and start at square one.

Swolecat of course is completely bang on as usual....thats his business....so, take that as the golden rule.

If you can get your hands on some test prop, and run it ed at about 50mg ed along with some nolvadex at 10mg ed and get some clomid for pct with leftover nolvadex you could do okay.

reasoning that if you were to follow a wicked diet (seriously use the cutting sticky) do am cardio at least 5 days a week in the am on an empty stomach for at least 30 minutes 1 hour tops at your target heart rate you wont lose muscle ... and will strip fat...and may even gain some muscle from the weight lifting which I would suggest a 4 day split.

check all that out and you'll be better than "Brad shit" in no time bro.

Despite some heckling (which I expected), your help is appreciated. I am going to check out Anavar. What can I expect from doing this alone? Again, this will be my virgin cycle so I want to keep it simple and start at square one.
    You can expect increased vascularity for the most part. Var will not put on much size, but is great for cutting. But if you are not ~10% BF or under you won't notice the effects much. Var is also known for decreasing the appetite some which could be good for cutting too. The last thing you want to do is become catabolic and start eating away at the muscle you now have. That's why diet is so important. You have to get your metabolism to burn fat, not muscle when cutting. Again, you may want to consider Long IGF too. It can be a great cutter too.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member

My advice: Creatine. 1000grams a day. Protein. 1000g a day. Cocain. As much as you can get your hands on. Handguns. As many as you can get in the next week. Tequilla. Always goes well with the handguns. And finally, go out and buy the biggest powerwheel you can find at your local Toys R' Us. That will be your home for the next 3 months as you go about your journey to your ideal physique.

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    HEheh, thats some funny shìt u guys say about brad pit

But in the movie Troy, he was actually pretty big..

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    If you just want to get cut, why not use clen ? or maybe dnp

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Forget roids, to look like brad in fight club u need to eat nothing ever and as far as training, dont do it!!! Dont forget to do 10 situps every other day tho.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Forget roids, to look like brad in fight club u need to eat nothing ever and as far as training, dont do it!!! Dont forget to do 10 situps every other day tho.

Oh yeah.... and smoke two packs of cancer-sticks a day like Pitt does. Keeps the hunger down...

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    My advice: Creatine. 1000grams a day. Protein. 1000g a day. Cocain. As much as you can get your hands on. Handguns. As many as you can get in the next week. Tequilla. Always goes well with the handguns. And finally, go out and buy the biggest powerwheel you can find at your local Toys R' Us. That will be your home for the next 3 months as you go about your journey to your ideal physique.
    So what you are saying is that I should research Anavar . 32 slim.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Yeah, Pitt probably didn't do any training to look the way he did in Fight Club and Troy.
    Last edited by patrick4; 09-08-2005 at 12:25 PM.

gimme a break...

brad pitt as small as he is ... is far from never lifting weights, his traps and shoulders are extremely striated and pretty big...he has good biceps and overall a very lean triathelete type body....

far from starving yourself...shoulders like that do not come from no working out.

run some test and cardio the piss outta yourself..do a 4 day weight split and you'll see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fight Club / Brad Pitt-brad-pitt-019-img.jpg  
    Last edited by Dally; 09-08-2005 at 12:28 PM.

Yeah, Pitt probably do any training to look the way he did in Fight Club and Troy.
    Huh?

~SC~

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I am going to check out Anavar.
    If I were you, I'd check out the diet forum. I know its easy to ignore sound advice and hope that a pill is going to make you achieve your goals, but sadly that's not the case. Experience will prove you otherwise.

Knowledge is power bro. The easiest and most effective way to make changes to your physique that you are looking for are diet and cardio... plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    If I were you, I'd check out the diet forum. I know its easy to ignore sound advice and hope that a pill is going to make you achieve your goals, but sadly that's not the case. Experience will prove you otherwise.

Knowledge is power bro. The easiest and most effective way to make changes to your physique that you are looking for are diet and cardio... plain and simple.
    BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVO!!!!!!!!

~SC~

Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Huh?

~SC~
    Just being sarcastic. Glad you are quick to the puch.

Appearance in TEENBOP magazine issue #123

Always, Ashely Olsen

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    hmm pretty funny but confused by this.

Brad Pitt was actually sorta big in troy...

nothing that cant be done naturally. I wouldn't really experiment with prop, anavar primo or anything like that until you get your diet perfected, learn how to cut down properly and how to train properly.

the first pic is what will happen with diet and cardio alone.....

you'll waste away like in pic with the muzzle or whatever that is....

you cannot I repeat CANNOT get shoulders and arms like in the troy pic from just diet and cardio...

some training and in pitts case some test imo (bloated face) needs to be used to go from skinny muzzle face to that...but I know thats not what patrick is asking for...im just sayin cause everybody rags on pitt. ...(my buddy is spitting image of em, in everyway and i gotta stand up for my ol pal )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fight Club / Brad Pitt-brad-pitt-019-img.jpg   Fight Club / Brad Pitt-pitt.jpg  

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally

you cannot I repeat CANNOT get shoulders and arms like in the troy pic from just diet and cardio...

some training and in pitts case some test imo (bloated face) needs to be used to go from skinny muzzle face to that...but I know thats not what patrick is asking for...im just sayin cause everybody rags on pitt. ...(my buddy is spitting image of em, in everyway and i gotta stand up for my ol pal )
    hm I thought I remembered his arms bigger than that in troy...they look around 15-16"

Thanks Dally, your suggestions have been helpful. Upon taking my training to the next level (natural), I would like to try a cycle of Anavar to see where it will take me. If I was to complete an only Anavar cycle, what length and amount would you suggest. Thanks for the help!

well its an oral so you don't wanna do it too long...8 weeks I would think tops..drink lots of water and run some liver tabs.....like shit whats the name of the liver cleansing tabs....

someone will post the name...or search

Heavy hitter has done anavar only, I believe it has to be at least 50mg ed

make sure you run proper pct from that too

I dont understand why we keep seeing all these god damn Bradd Pitt threads. For one, the guy is not big, AT ALL, you have to understand that the camera throws 20lbs on you right away, and his physique in Fight club looked to me like the type of physique that can be easily achievable by snorting coke, starving the shit out of yourself, and drinking. You ever seen the original guy who played Jason, Kane Hodder? Now thats the look I'd be going for, that SOB was big.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I dont understand why we keep seeing all these god damn Bradd Pitt threads. For one, the guy is not big, AT ALL, you have to understand that the camera throws 20lbs on you right away, and his physique in Fight club looked to me like the type of physique that can be easily achievable by snorting coke, starving the shit out of yourself, and drinking. You ever seen the original guy who played Jason, Kane Hodder? Now thats the look I'd be going for, that SOB was big.

well, if that the case then I should look exactly like em.

well its an oral so you don't wanna do it too long...8 weeks I would think tops..drink lots of water and run some liver tabs.....like shit whats the name of the liver cleansing tabs....

someone will post the name...or search

Heavy hitter has done anavar only, I believe it has to be at least 50mg ed

make sure you run proper pct from that too
    Thanks,

8 weeks max 40-60mg each day (do I divide throughout the day)
    What type of PCT would I do. I ask because this will be my first cycle.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    bro....i understand what youre saying and what youre trying to do. i would look into anavar . it will probably help you gain a little mass. it will put on alot of strength. its rather mild on sides, and it will help you cut up like you want and make your muscles harder and more noticeable with increased vascularity. just train hard and eat right.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    bro....i understand what youre saying and what youre trying to do. i would look into anavar. it will probably help you gain a little mass. it will put on alot of strength. its rather mild on sides, and it will help you cut up like you want and make your muscles harder and more noticeable with increased vascularity. just train hard and eat right.
    Your help is appreciated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information