tripmachine is offline Senior Member

t3/clen with test and deca?

Ok, here's the thing, i'm about to be getting out of jail... i'll be out next tuesday and i feel like shit. I haven't been working out much and i'm weighing 205 lbs and feel fat and not proportionate at all. I think i'd have to say i have like 20%-25% bf and of course want to drop that as much as possible. My g/f told me the other day my stomach has gotten fat.
    So I wanted to get the t3/clen combo on AR's site... I also have at home some test 400 about 6ml's worth.... plus about 12ml's worth of QV deca 300mg. would you guys suggest me taking clen/t3, test, and deca together for gaining muscle and losing a lot of fat? i could do like half cc of test 400 so it would be 200mg's a week and i could do about 150 or so mg's of deca a week. is that ok? or would i want to do just the test alone? or just stay away from the test and the deca totally until i have used the t3/clen to lose all the fat i want and then start a cycle of test / deca? please anyone's info or input would be greatly appreciated... i wanted to be a solid 190-200 i'm 6'2" tall and my diet is going to dramatically change. Thanks a bunch!

-j0sh

bump

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You are typing from jail?

If so, why the h*ll would you be planning to use illegal substances using this medium (CPU) from jail??

~SC~

no i'm on a work forlough program where i get out 12 hours mon-fri to go to work.... i'm not in jail at this second....i go back again tonight at 8p.m. ....anyways...anyone have any info or help for me?? Thanks..

big_C is offline Member
    your on this board from jail??? That's scary!

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine
    no i'm on a work forlough program where i get out 12 hours mon-fri to go to work.... i'm not in jail at this second....i go back again tonight at 8p.m. ....anyways...anyone have any info or help for me?? Thanks..
    oh, ok, sorry i freaked out, you need more gear IMO, but the clen and T3 will help bring your BF down. More gear is needed for size gains, more Test IMO

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    NO he staated that his is out on a work program and then goes back to jail at night.. but he should still be careful..

so i shouldn't use any fat burning products until i have more gear? i mean.....in the worst case scenario, i want to lose some fat and work out..... are you suggesting i don't use clen /t3 without gear to go along with it? i'm just saying, i could add some test / deca or just test alone with my t3/clen..... but either way ....my first goal is to lose some fat.... let me know.... ya i'm not in jail right now..hahaha i'm at work... thanks for the input..

so does anyone in here have some info for me?? i'll say thank you if you share it.... ;]

bump

let me just ask my question straight out.... should i just do t3 and clen with no gear until i lose the fat and weight i want to? then when i have lost weight.... do a cycle? while on the t3/clen i will keep the t3 dose to like 40-50 mcg's a day.... and do a high protein diet. Please someone let me know that might have some good knowledge on this. Thanks a lot!

-j0sh

I think you should take your time and research more. You haven't had the chance to do cardio/eat/exercise in a sound manner for months on end, and you could attain your goals by simply doing that. As well, T3 w/out at LEAST 400mgs of an AAS will eat your lean muscle tissue alive, and that's not very smart.

What's the rush? U gotta crawl before you walk.

~SC~

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member

thats funnyy... LMAO

sorry i've already crawled before..... what's wrong with using fat burners right off the bat? are you saying it's bad for me? it won't work? or what? ok... if t3 is bad to use without gear.... i'll just use clen .... but don't tell me i need to crawl before i walk.....i've crawled a lot in the past....and have learned to walk quite a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine
    but don't tell me i need to crawl before i walk.....i've crawled a lot in the past....and have learned to walk quite a while ago.
    Crawl crawl crawl.....

Evidently you walk f*cked up, because the other thread I edited/locked right now was one in which you openly ASKED FOR A SOURCE!!!

So, continue to crawl. Crawl over to the rules and read them, then crawl back.

~SC~

hahahahaha thanks!!! i have read the rules now!! and am now starting to stand... :]

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    oh, ok, sorry i freaked out, you need more gear IMO, but the clen and T3 will help bring your BF down. More gear is needed for size gains, more Test IMO
    and without test or anavar .. the t3 will eat away muscle that you do have..

and no 200mg a week is not enough...... try atleast 500mg for your size..

but really...

your diet, and am cardio is what will make your "Belly" smaller
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Perfect, Thanks a lot for all the help and advice, i've ordered clen from AR's site and held off on the t3 due to not being able to do enough test at this time to compromise the t3.... i'll stick to clen for 8 weeks straight and benadryl every 3rd week.... how's that sound? also better diet of course with a lot of cardio and still hitting up the weights. diet = 200 carbs a day, protein = 300 grams a day and not too much fat.... how's that??

Thread Information