Thread: Who's on Elite?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Who's on Elite?

Wondering how many of you actually pay for the membership over at Elitefitness and why you would do it? Just curious.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    I do it because my "HOME" is Elite....I think this board,Elite and a couple others are the best around.....So thats why I do it.....Elite is kinda where I started all my research and such ....so I'm grateful to that board

I just wanna know what's up with the monthly fee, do you really get that much more if you pay? I can't post but I can surf and do research over there, no big deal.

4plates is offline Banned
    what do you mean pay?
    i just posted over there the other day and i didnt pay a dime.and i wont

There's a few forums that I can't post onto.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I think if you registered before a certain time you don't have to pay. I know I can still post there. And I ain't payin nada.

G-S Guest
    Rumor is Elite is begining to fill up with snitches and feds.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I don't post there much anymore and I definately wouldn't pay for access to those couple of boards...

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    The only board over at elite that is worth a shit is the powerlifting board. There are some very knowledgable bros over there who really know there shit. One of my friends on the PL board is planning on breaking the world record in the 240lb weight class by benching 660 in June. There are a lot of world title holders floating around over there. I am not a powerlifter but when I do go over to Elite the PL forum is the only forum I bother looking in. And F paying for a membership.

Originally posted by King Samson
    The only board over at elite that is worth a shit is the powerlifting board. There are some very knowledgable bros over there who really know there shit. One of my friends on the PL board is planning on breaking the world record in the 240lb weight class by benching 660 in June. There are a lot of world title holders floating around over there. I am not a powerlifter but when I do go over to Elite the PL forum is the only forum I bother looking in. And F paying for a membership.
    HAHAHAHA I FIND THIS TO BE FUNNY....obviously you have never read post by Zyglamail,Macro,HuckFinn,and many others....They are Mods over at Elite and give some of the BEST advice I have seen on any board....period

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by muscleup
    HAHAHAHA I FIND THIS TO BE FUNNY....obviously you have never read post by Zyglamail,Macro,HuckFinn,and many others....They are Mods over at Elite and give some of the BEST advice I have seen on any board....period
    I have to admit those guys know their shit. If you don't ever do any research over there your selling yourself short.

Originally posted by Dizzy
    I have to admit those guys know their shit. If you don't ever do any research over there your selling yourself short.
    I agree....And I think that this board has some very good bro's on it as well.....

McBain is offline Member
    You can access the anabolic forum fine though. Are the platinum forums really worth paying for? (Question is directed to anyone with platinum membership of course). There are definitely some good threads over there, not as many as here, imo. I've found that the back posts are more informative than the recent ones on elite. So you have to dig a bit. Huck is a great bro, wish we could get him over here Imagine consolidating all the most knowledgable bro's onto one board?!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I wouldnt pay for anything......i stick to AR..im registered at bb.com but i never go there since i found this board=\

seeker is offline Junior Member
    I check it out once in awhile, mostly with the search engine finding though. Habing the most popuated board has abvantages and disadvantages. With all the people there is the most knowledge and experience there collectively, but half the posts are pure BS. I use the search feature there to wade through the BS and find what I'm looking for.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    I used to be on elite but I find bros over there tend to flame a lot. I'm happy with AR.

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by bigwillster
    I used to be on elite but I find bros over there tend to flame a lot. I'm happy with AR.
    Couldn't agree with you more, there is definitely a higher level of respect here in general.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    why buy the cow when you can get the sex for free

http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Only 8 out of the 26 boards you have to donate to participate in.

Thread Information