insanepump621 is offline Member

need help on western union asap

i jus sent a fairly big order 600$ worth and my guy emailed me back and sed western union isnt accepting nemore money to his account there is only a certain amount allowed in a certain amount of time he explained to me now i hafta go to western union and get my money refunded you think its a set up of some sort or legit he sed im the 6th one today

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Certainly seems odd that Western Union would only allow so much money in an account. They should be happy to hold on to as much money as they can. Can you contact Western Union, not give them your name, and ask them if the story makes sense?

big_C is offline Member
    i send WU all the time, often more than 600 USD, never had that problem....I don't know bro, I go to WU at the end of my block and send the cash. He's in Europe and I assume he goes to the WU near him and picks up the cash. I don't think WU has an limit on what's in the account, unless the Patriot act changed that. Bushes way to take your civil rights from you.

its total bs i got all my money back and they sed that he got in trouble for fraud wat the western union lady told me over the phone so now cannot send funds to him nemore thru western union wtf if nebody knows nemore about this please let me kno

nobody knows nuthing? i dnt really need to mention the lab you know the lab if it happened too you

Thread Information