RobLondon is offline New Member

Can deca be used alone?

I know it's better to stack certain roids with others, such as the famous deca /dbol for a bulking up cycle. But can deca be used just on it's own?

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    it can but should really be used with test....test being run at a higher dose than the deca .

i suffer from acne as it is, at the moment i've got it under control so i'd rather take milder roids to minimise the greasiness, my last cycle i only took 200mg a week of deca and 2 tabs of dbol a day for ten weeks and i managed to keep my acne under control and still make wicked gains. I'd love to take test and other stronger roids to blow up but am worried i look like a pepperoni pizza. I think i'll just stick to the deca and up my cal by 2000.

big_C is offline Member
    do a little research, tons of Deca alone threads. I'll save you a little time...NO, add Test deca alone is a IMO, and there are a ton of stuff for acne, research bro

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Deca CAN be run alone... just like you CAN wreck your car into a wall at 80mph.

Deca is a synthetic derivative of testosterone , and your body recognizes it as such so it shuts off natural production. The problem is, without testosterone in your body at all, you run a good risk of erectile dysfunction, sluggishness, poor sex drive, etc.

A guy I lift with sometimes did a deca only cycle for 8 weeks and it's 6 months later now... he still has problems getting it up. Just shoot test bro.

Thanks for the advice guys, that is something i won't be doing then. Cheers. Test with deca it is.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    def test with deca ... my first cycle was deca only and i'll never do it again got shut down and it sucked big time i thought i could deal with being shut down for alittle while, trust me its not worth it test isn't as bad as you read about, but still respect it

thanks for the advice ToTheBuckeT21, i think i'm still suffering from my last deca /dbol cycle, sex drive still very low after 15 months. I took 6000HCG but should have really taken 9000. Is test safer than most people think then?

test is by far one of the best steroids to use.... i would say it's a must with most cycles and doesn't retain water like deca does.. i love it

cool, thats one thing i hated about the deca , the water retention. My face looked bloated and i went from 15.5" to 17" collar shirts.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RobLondon
    I know it's better to stack certain roids with others, such as the famous deca/dbol for a bulking up cycle. But can deca be used just on it's own?
    yea this is what i did last summer and it f*cked me up. Ever heard of deca dick? ya..pretty embarrassing stuff. I dont really care saying this.I have for awhile. Not to mention I was 17 when I did this, I didn't know shit..I looked at a couple sites and thought I was an expert. A lot said deca/dbol so I was like hey, why not. DO NOT DO THIS

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Deca CAN be run alone... just like you CAN wreck your car into a wall at 80mph.

Deca is a synthetic derivative of testosterone , and your body recognizes it as such so it shuts off natural production. The problem is, without testosterone in your body at all, you run a good risk of erectile dysfunction, sluggishness, poor sex drive, etc.

A guy I lift with sometimes did a deca only cycle for 8 weeks and it's 6 months later now... he still has problems getting it up. Just shoot test bro.
    ya...same happened to me...took me 8 months to be able to recover fully..but i must admit my pct was awful/non existent that was 90% of the problem.

ya...that's deca ..... it did that to me too..... i had a puffy face.... hated it.

I think i've got deca dick, embarrassing i know but we're all here to share our experiences. I don't think it's a really bad case but i've always had a really high sex drive with amazing hard ons, now that's not really the case. Can anything be done to reverse the effects?

chest6 is offline Banned
    you will know when you are about to have sex with some hot girl and u cant get it up..no matter what she tries doing. I used to have sex w my gf and then she would get a condom..turn around and id be limp again. Hell I dont care if I embarrass myself on here, I dont have that problem anymore. Just telling you what can happen.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Dang, sorry to hear chest6, but thanks for the advice. What did the girl do since you were down?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Dang, sorry to hear chest6, but thanks for the advice. What did the girl do since you were down?
    well i couldnt even get it up with my new girl at the time..she didnt say anything. It was embarrassing times 100.
    The condom story was with my ex. so like i could get it up for her but if i stopped and thought about something else for like 5 seconds it went back down

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    That sucks, but at least you're over that now. A lot can be learned from mistakes, glad I've read this, but it sucks for those who have gone through it

yeah chest6 i had exactly the same problem, one random thought other than sex and you're f**ked. And when i did get one they wouldn't be as big and hard as before ha ha ha, this is some funny shit. luckily i can say i 'm not as bad as that anymore but i still don't function as well as i used to. I used to be able to shag up to 6 times a night. Now it's once and after that i can't get it back up for ages.

Thread Information