Tuff1 is offline Junior Member

How is this cycle?

I am 21 6' 195lbs @9-11% my goal is 220 @ 8% or less

my cycle:
    DBOL 30mg WEEK 1-4
    TEST E 500mg WEEK 1-10
    NOLVA 10mg
    PCT

Can I reach my goal weight in this cycle? and if so in which week should my goal be in? and also is there anything I should change to make it more towards my goal?
    Last edited by Tuff1; 09-06-2005 at 07:37 PM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you need to do alot more research.

first thing you should do is read the profiles of the compounds you woint to run.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuff1
    I am 21 6' 195lbs @9-11% my goal is 220 @ 8% or less

my cycle:
    DECA 30mg WEEK 1-4
    TEST E 500mg WEEK 1-10
    NOLVA 10mg
    PCT

Can I reach my goal weight in this cycle? and if so in which week should my goal be in? and also is there anything I should change to make it more towards my goal?
    I guess you meant 300 mg Deca?

Can I reach my goal weight in this cycle? NO

is there anything I should change to make it more towards my goal?RESEARCH

~Pinnacle~

I didnt mean Deca I ment DBol and how much weight off of this cycle will the average person put on do you think? and why dont you think this cycle will work from the the posts with people doing this cycle they gained 15lbs in the first three weeks and if I did the say I would have to only gain 10lbs in 7 weeks I dont care about being at 8% bf at the end of the cycle just a nice 220lbs

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Dbol and test is a gd starting cycle, dont worri bout what the other guys sed, they thought u meant 30mg of deca . Personally if i were u i wud do a low dose test enanthate or cypionate cycle first, just to see how u react to steroids , some people get very favourable results of such cycles. If u want to go with the dbol test cycle, i see no problems, but make sure uve got ur diet, training and pct sorted before u begin the cycle, to make sure u get the most out of wot ur using, remember without solid diet and training, roids will not have the sort of effects u hope for.

Thats what I have been thinking so I got really strict on my diet and lifting a couple weeks ago and started to force feed myself so I would be ready and not puss out when the time came and blow my money down the train.

big_C is offline Member
    you won't see 25 pounds off that cycle, but good gains will be made. If this is your first cycle, test only IMO

if I cant gain 25 off that cycle what obtainable goal should I shoot for?

bigboy20 is offline Junior Member
    i was a fool with my first cycle i did 450mg ew of deca 400mg ew of eq and 400 mg ew of test cypfor 12 weeks and i gained 35 pounds of mass i lost bout 5 pounds when i was done but it opened the door to steriods for me i had a bad prouch a few years ago i always thought more was better i suggest u just take it slo no rush

big_C is offline Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy20
    i was a fool with my first cycle i did 450mg ew of deca 400mg ew of eq and 400 mg ew of test cypfor 12 weeks and i gained 35 pounds of mass i lost bout 5 pounds when i was done but it opened the door to steriods for me i had a bad prouch a few years ago i always thought more was better i suggest u just take it slo no rush
    450 deca and 400 eq in a week...why?? holy crap dude, thats scary...and for a first cycle... why did you stack eq and deca,IMHO one or the other is all bro.

Unoid is offline Member
    10lbs muscle if you pct and eat right.

I'd say you'll end up being 205-210 with fat the same or 1% higher

RobLondon is offline New Member
    that's mental, there's no need to take so much, take it easy at first, test the water, if no results increase dose gradually.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I hope you also meant 30mg dbol /day not per week. You will gain fat on this stack, esp due to dbol. The nova will lessen the problem, but it will still be there. Try to bulk, then cut, not both at same time.

I am going or bulk not cut I can cut later my plan is to be 220ish solid by christmas so I do have some time to achieve my goal probably use this cycle to get me close to my goal and then a couple months later do another one to get a couple pounds and all cut up

Thread Information