Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member

Need an opinion on test....

Ok, I'm in the smack dab middle of a cycle (tren and test e), I run out of test and can't get any for a little over a week, the only thing I could get was prop, not a problem, but now I have some test e again. I was using the prop for about 1.5 weeks, I know there would be a down time if I jumped straight into the test e and dropped prop now, but what if I were to front load it, would I still need the prop? I'm in week 9 of 18 in case that helps.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    in short you used 7 weeks test-e, and a short time prop.

Start with the test-e again, and keep on using the prop for about 1 week.

18 weeks is a LONG cycle!

You could also take a break now... of 10 weeks and do a good PCT

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member
    why do I keep reading this...... I ran out of this....... never start a cycle with out ALL YOUR GEAR ON HAND

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    That sounds ok, since you dont have any choice really. 18 wks is quite long for cycle. Before I go on cycle I basically do an inventory check to make sure I got all needles/syringes, AASs, and PCT medicines. if i dont then I delay the cycle until i get them, simple as that.

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    I would've had enough, but I decided to up the dosage right before I started. I know it was still stupid, but if my source hadn't left town for 2-3 weeks, I would've not had any delays.

I also understand 18 weeks is a long cycle. That isn't for the tren , just the test. This cycle has been a rollercoaster of a cycle, decided to extend it and then ran out of AAS, just something to learn from.

I appreciate all the ideas though, so running the prop for about another week and just typical doses of Test E will be fine or should I also front load the Test E?

chest6 is offline Banned
    make sure you get yourself some hcg for that. Also..have all your gear when you start...if you are going to increase the dosage mid cycle, get the gear before you do it..dont wait til the last moment

Thread Information