Darkness is offline Member

Got possible gyno, help.

Guys... I got my right nipple with a painful lump underneeth (had happened before) for about 2 weeks, and just now started to get puffy....to the point where yesterday I was feeling it and pressing on it and the foker skwirted some liquid! I already got some more nolva from ARR, but my question is if it its going to go down from here if I use letro or armidex or something like that. I had the lumps before and nolva was enough but now it started to get puffy (ran out of nolva 2 weeks ago)
    So is it going to go down with just the nolva or is it in an advanced stage already? It doenst itch or anything though but it skwirted some liquid.

Let me know,
    Thanks

big_C is offline Member
    the estrogen has binded to the est receptors in your nip..in essence you started to lactate.nolva and l-dex, what's your cycle look like??

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    80 mg nolvadex ED for at least two weeks or until completely gone.

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    the estrogen has binded to the est receptors in your nip..in essence you started to lactate.nolva and l-dex, what's your cycle look like??
    Was a long time ago....like 2 months before this happened. Its weird! Whats l-dex?

80 mg nolvadex ED for at least two weeks or until completely gone.
    Yeah as soon as it gets here. Should be tomorow, but is it really gonna reduce it completely?

Roid Rage is offline Member
    what do you mean it skwirted? you skwirted stuff out of your nipples?

Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    what do you mean it skwirted? you skwirted stuff out of your nipples?
    yep!

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i think you need vitamin b6. did your cycle include deca ? if you say you did a deca only or a deca and dbol cycle i will slap you! lol

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    I would say start with nolva and if it dosen't work after a while then I would step up a notch to letro. Let me know if the nolva works.. Good luck bro,

Jsik98 is offline Member
    What are you on? When males' nipples lactate it's a sign of heightened prolactin levels. You must be on a progestin like deca , EQ, winny, or even tren . Vitamin B6 will lower your prolactin levels to stop the lactating. Take 400mgs ED until it stops and then drop to 200mgs a day in evenly spaced doses. Also, switch to lactaid free milk.......
    no, I'm just fukcin' with you! In all seriousness, I'm sorry to tell you, that once a lump is formed it'll probably never go away. However, don't feel bad cause there's plenty of us with a small lump under our nipples (me included). As long as it isn't visible it's no big deal. You can always have surgery to get it removed, so it's not the end of the world.

Now for the drugs.....L-dex is ARR's liquid version of the popular and 2nd strongest anti-estrogen, Arimedex. The strongest is Letro, but I used it when I got a little lump and it didn't do shit for it. It did get me hard and more cut, so it's worth a shot, I guess. Nolva is a must to keep it from getting worse, but Nolva won't reverse it as it's only designed to occupy the estrogen receptors in your chest to prevent estrogen from binding to them.
    That's why you're supposed to have it on hand ALWAYS!! Don't worry, I found out the hard way too! Letro and L-dex will actually lower your body's estrogen levels, so stacking one of them with Nolva is your best bet.
    Make sure to find out the proper way to come off these anti-e's , b/c it's very important to taper the doses. Good luck bro!

Good info, thanks.

Thread Information