powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

Had weird dream last night about AASs could this be true?

Last night I dreamed I went to Mexico and visited a doctor. He prescribed Test for me and showed my were the local "la farmacia" was

I told him I didnt want to get caught smuggling AASs back into the US at a border checkpoint (tho if I had a perscription i guess it wouldnt matter, but that wasnt in my dream) and that could I get the perscription filled at a US pharmacy back home, el doctor said no in my dream...

My question is can you go to mexico get a AAS perscription (easier to do than in US) and then legally fill and use it in the US?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I don't believe AAS is a pharmacutical and/or illegal drug, therefore I'm not too sure if they give perscriptions for it.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I don't believe AAS is a pharmacutical and/or illegal drug, therefore I'm not too sure if they give perscriptions for it.
    It is... older men get prescribed AAS for hormone replacement therapy all the time.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    It is... older men get prescribed AAS for hormone replacement therapy all the time.
    Didn't know that, But I don't think they will prescribe a 21yr old HRT.

In mexico you can do anything tho

big_C is offline Member
    ok, docs here prescribe Test to older men with low Test levels, we all know that right? Now, ASS is a controled substance in the US. ONLY a doc can right a script for it.( and they rarely do anymore). Now, here's my experience last time I went to MEX. To make a long story short, me and my girl got piss drunk, she fell off a 2 story balcony and got a compound fracture in leg, bone was sticking out. Went to the Hospital, doc there don't have to write a script, they can just give you the drugs. Anyway, got back to the states with the drugs they gave us, customs never checked a girl in a wheelchair. Maybe just lucky. Our doc looked at what they gave us and said he'd never seen these before and didn't know what they are. He explained that a script or drug given to a US citizen by a Mex doc was useless here, a pharmisist couldn't fill the script here, a US doc would have to re-write or prescribe something else and then get it filled, so no, a script from a Mex doc can't be filled by an pharm here. WHEWW i'm done.

aight. I just wondered if a mex doctor could give you a script for test e or something and then you could fill it in the US. I guess they dont even have scripts in mex. haha

Gerkie66 is offline Female Member
    big C...that's a crazy story! hope she healed alright...never been to mexico so I don't know how things work down there, but I'd think that you would have to get a new prescription when you got back in the states.

fitsimmons is offline New Member
    delete
    Last edited by fitsimmons; 01-20-2009 at 08:14 PM.

Thread Information