fhorst is offline Associate Member

increase your hunger (Megestrol acetate)

well? how do you do it?

With the use of Clenbuterol the nausea is bad. (also the muscle cramps, restlessness, palpitations, tremor (involuntary trembling of fingers), headache etc)

The stuff better be good to live with all the sides.
    My biggest problem is beeing NOT hungry anymore. (I eat, but only like half what I used to do)

I've been doing some reading,

Megestrol acetate
    MEGACE ® (megestrol acetate) Oral Suspension contains megestrol acetate, a synthetic derivative of the naturally occurring steroid hormone, progesterone. Full Description:
    http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/rxlist.cgi...geField223.y=5

To treat loss of appetite and severe weight or muscle loss in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) or cancer by causing certain proteins to be produced that cause increased appetite and weight gain.
    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/d...veu202758.html

Looks like good stuff to gain.

does any1 have experiance with it?

thanks for your feedback!!
    Last edited by fhorst; 09-08-2005 at 02:34 PM. Reason: bump

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by fhorst
    well? how do you do it?

With the use of Clenbuterol the nausea is bad. (also the muscle cramps, restlessness, palpitations, tremor (involuntary trembling of fingers), headache etc)

The stuff better be good to live with all the sides.
    My biggest problem is beeing NOT hungry anymore. (I eat, but only like half what I used to do)

I've been doing some reading,

Megestrol acetate
    MEGACE ® (megestrol acetate) Oral Suspension contains megestrol acetate, a synthetic derivative of the naturally occurring steroid hormone, progesterone. Full Description:
    http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/rxlist.cgi...geField223.y=5

To treat loss of appetite and severe weight or muscle loss in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) or cancer by causing certain proteins to be produced that cause increased appetite and weight gain.
    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/d...veu202758.html

Looks like good stuff to gain.

does any1 have experiance with it?

thanks for your feedback!!
    I don't know/haven't done any of those type drugs.

You need to force feed yourself,small mini meals throughout the day.High protein meals.Shakes if neccesary.I never had that problem.Back in the day I could whiff a line and follow it up with a bowl of pasta.

~Pinnacle~

bump

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I could whiff a line and follow it up with a bowl of pasta.

~Pinnacle~
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    what?
    Yeah...stimulants don't deter me from eating bro.Bring on the clen ,then bring on the food!!!

~Pinnacle~

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    while using clen ive never had a problem with eating or falling asleep..i do get the shakes for the 1st 3-4 days so i always ease on it...

ive been told that useing clen during a cycle will lessen the amount of mass/ muscle built...so i was always a firm beliver of useing clen before a cycle drop what i wanted and then proceed with my goals.
    JMO

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Back in the day I could whiff a line and follow it up with a bowl of pasta.

~Pinnacle~
    What a stupid statement to say, id keep that to yourself,,,heaven help people taking advice like that,,,,am sorry to say

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Back in the day I could whiff a line and follow it up with a bowl of pasta.

~Pinnacle~
    What a stupid statement to say, id keep that to yourself,,,heaven help people taking advice like that,,,,am sorry to say

o wow man hes not telling the dude to go out and stick his nose in a damn pile of snow....hes just making a statement taht he has no problem eating whilte he is on stimulants man....you need to relax....

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    well? how do you do it?

!!
    Sounds to me that you probably started off with too high of a dose, Headache.... trembling of fingers is normal for clen ..... try lowering it and slowly bring it up. for the cramps, you need to put a more sodium in your diet, yes sodium holds water but water is water and fat is fat.

i am relaxed, i know he is not telling him to whiff a line , i said what a stupid statement, wouldnt you agree? alot of people follow guys on here and in my opinion saying whiff down a line is a stupid statement to say on here thats all,
    touchy are we>>>

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    i am relaxed, i know he is not telling him to whiff a line , i said what a stupid statement, wouldnt you agree? alot of people follow guys on here and in my opinion saying whiff down a line is a stupid statement to say on here thats all,
    touchy are we>>>

not touchy at all...but the fact that u said "heaven help anyone who takes this advice" i agree it was off color to say...but hey to each his own....

ok no problem, at leasted we agreed.....cheers

doghunter is offline Member
    to answer ur question if u need to increase hunger EQ is the best way to do it after a few weeks of that u will have a clock work like hunger on the two hour marker it has always worked for me and everyone else i know

I'm using Clen in my last weeks of my cycle, to lose some of teh fat, and build some extra muscle.

I am on low dosage, 20... per day. With 40 my cramps are so bad, I could not even get in my car to drive to work
    So I'll use 20 till the sides subside, and dan go higher. Looks like I'm sensitive to that stuff.

My question was also about Megestrol acetate. supposed to be a good appatite enhancer, but from the reactions, it looks like no1 has used it.

I also could not find any refference in Hookers profiles

I'l try to get my hand on some, and let you all know how it goes.

Thanks for teh feedback so-far. and yeah, sniffing a line is not feedback :P

if its effecting u that bad why would u keep using it get something else

id agree wth doghunter go with EQ and throw in some B12,,, you will have an appitite second to none

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Clen lowers my appetite so I take 1000mg B12 per day ............ you can also get a script for Periactin.............

nothing compares to EQ hunger nothing i promise u that four weeks into u would be able to consume all the food u need to reach ur goals of cal and\or protien and still eat more i would wake up like i have not eaten in days and eat every two hours like clock work and it goes from not hungry to ready to kill or hunt for food so u better keep food with u stop wasting time with the clen get some EQ i ran eq and test e with unreal results but i just do not like the test e water weight but **** was i strong

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    pointless him goin on eq hes finishin up his course or has no one read his third post!

i can not find where he is saying he is finishing it up and it will not hurt to add EQ at this point i have looked three times maybe im just that sleepy im missing it show me what u mean

I'm using clen in my last weeks of my cycle
    I'm using Clen in my last weeks of my cycle, to lose some of teh fat, and build some extra muscle.

I am on low dosage, 20... per day. With 40 my cramps are so bad, I could not even get in my car to drive to work
    So I'll use 20 till the sides subside, and dan go higher. Looks like I'm sensitive to that stuff.

My question was also about Megestrol acetate. supposed to be a good appatite enhancer, but from the reactions, it looks like no1 has used it.

I also could not find any refference in Hookers profiles

I'l try to get my hand on some, and let you all know how it goes.

there ya go you must be sleepy!

yeah must be ,thanks

It was meant as a joke for christ sakes.I appologize for my off beat humour.And some need to get the sticks out of thier asses and lighten up.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    It was meant as a joke for christ sakes.I appologize for my off beat humour.And some need to get the sticks out of thier asses and lighten up.

~Pinnacle~
    and so you shoulb be naughty naughty,we are not allowed to be funny or cannot take the p*ss accordin to some!

Thread Information