ddup2727 is offline New Member

M 1-T(Methyl 1-Testosterone)

Does anybody know about this M 1T product...that apparently was discontinued. Would it provide good results (comparable to real injectable steroids )? I came across some, but dont know whether I should buy it or not.

Scrub is offline Member
    I've never tried M1T, but i don't think anything can compare to an injectable steroid .

m1t is a joke, gives u high blood pressure, and some bloating like dbol , waste of time and money, get the real thing mang. ive tried it and its not worth ur time.

-ghdt

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Dude, you're about 6 months behind. Do a search and you'll find plenty of info on M1T. No one around here really takes that shit anymore b/c it's illegal now, and why would you use that when you could use dbol which is much less toxic on your liver? They're both banned, so you might as well get some dbol.
    BTW- I'm mentioning dbol b/c that's basically what M1T is like. Have fun.

deltayall is offline New Member
    m1t gave me great gains but yeah its tough on the liver and is not even comparable to inject.... dbol it is i guess

chest6 is offline Banned
    its not a joke. I'll agree dbol gave me better results but M1T gives results..just a lot of sides

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    bottom line M1T cycle's are shit. not worth the time,sides or $$.. D-bol is cheaper...
    ~dv~

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i got my M1T when it was $10/bottle. Bought 6 bottles. I cycled it twice at four weeks each and loved my results. Find NSA's thread titled M1T faq. lots of good info there. i followed his suggested cycle and gained a solid 20lbs. kept around 10-12lb, not too bad as far as im concerned. I noticed almost no sides on it. I have moved on to injectable, but still jump start my cycles with it. love the pumps, they're insane!

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    i got my M1T when it was $10/bottle. Bought 6 bottles. I cycled it twice at four weeks each and loved my results. Find NSA's thread titled M1T faq. lots of good info there. i followed his suggested cycle and gained a solid 20lbs. kept around 10-12lb, not too bad as far as im concerned. I noticed almost no sides on it. I have moved on to injectable, but still jump start my cycles with it. love the pumps, they're insane!
    someone tell me, is m1t a prohormone?

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150

Everyone loves to bad mouth M1T, but I've gotten good results with it. I have a couple of bottles of it that I bought before the ban that I'm slowly using up as kickstarts for cycles. The consensus among M1T users is that it's more liver toxic and has more side effects than dbol , but there's less bloating and the gains seem to be much more keepable. Note that M1T by itself is known for causing lethargy, but it stacks very well with test.

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    someone tell me, is m1t a prohormone?
    Legally M1T was considered a prohormone due to a technicality, but it's really a true oral steroid since it's active in its native form.

native form? it doesnt convert to a roid till passing ur liver, so.....

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Its a steroid , trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    native form? it doesnt convert to a roid till passing ur liver, so.....
    Yep just like dbol , it has to be de-methylated in the liver. But after that it's active and attaches to ARs without having to go through any further processing. Prohoromones usually rely on enymes in the body to convert them to an active form, which is somewhat inefficient and limits their effect.

[oops - actually the methylation is to allow it to make it through the first pass through the liver. The methyl group changes the effects of the compound which is why M1T is different that 1-test, and dbol is different than boldenone .]
    Last edited by Maetenloch; 09-09-2005 at 03:21 PM.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    4-5 times more powerful than dbol . (anabolic )

Froggy is offline Member
    That stuff puts me to sleep (standing-up)...When all the fuss was going around, I got a couple bottles & still have most of it for long time now...High blood pressure was also an issue...and it shuts u down pretty fast....sides to gains ratio was not good for me...

Thread Information