starskyrilla is offline New Member

gyno question/worried

what's up everybody? i'm a new member to the site. i did a cycle of sustanon amps and mexican deca about 5 years ago, without any anti-estrogens (dumb thing to do in retrospect), and developed some lumps under both nipples. i went to my doctor and he told me, without much concern, they would eventually go away. well, the lumps under my right nipple have pretty much completely dissipated, but not the left. there still remains some good sized lumps under my left although not too obvious unless you feel for them. will they eventually disappear? could they become cancerous? is there anything i can do, besides surgery, to remove them? thanks for any input

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Nope, either you get' em removed or let 'em go away naturally. That's what my doc told me too, but I was too impatient and tried some anti-e's to see if they'd help, but they didn't! Now I'm just used to it, but one day want to get it removed. About it being cancerous, no! If it was cancerous it would keep growing and it would be painful to the touch. If you're concerned you should get it checked out. I believe it's a simple blood test. Let me ask you, how long did it take for the one lump to go away, and has the other gone down at all?

starskyrilla is offline New Member
    the right one went down maybe in a couple years. the left hasnt seemed to go down much.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I have always been told a scalpel is the only solution if it wont go away on its own.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Try a dose of letro 2.5mg ED. If this doesnt work then surgery will be your only answer.

Thread Information