Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409

    tren - to be or not to be ???

    Ooooooohh!! Now I just dont know whther or not to use tren !!! I was going to do 750mg test enth and 300mg tren per week but now Ive read all this I just dont know!

    I dont want sides, but then all the stuff you need to take with it to prevent progestin probs, sides etc is just gonna make the cost sky high!! Im not made of money sadly!

    What type of cycle would someone do on tren and tes enth (PS what is the other longer acting tren because I will do a most of biweekly injections not EOD again!) What ancillaries and other gear would you use and what would ur injection regime be like etc ?? Im new to tren and just researching now!

    thanks

    darren

  2. #2
    gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Ooooooohh!! Now I just dont know whther or not to use tren !!! I was going to do 750mg test enth and 300mg tren per week but now Ive read all this I just dont know!

    I dont want sides, but then all the stuff you need to take with it to prevent progestin probs, sides etc is just gonna make the cost sky high!! Im not made of money sadly!

    What type of cycle would someone do on tren and tes enth (PS what is the other longer acting tren because I will do a most of biweekly injections not EOD again!) What ancillaries and other gear would you use and what would ur injection regime be like etc ?? Im new to tren and just researching now!

    thanks

    darren
    If it is your first time using tren most people will reccomend that you use tren acetate, that way if the sides are too much for you, you can stop the shots and it clears your system in a day or two. The longer acting trens are tren enanthate and tren hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. Expect to pay more for the longer acting trens. As for ancillaries, I have run test/tren in the past and ran 10mg nolva/ed and 200mg B6/ed with no probs at all. I am not prone to gyno however. Just a few of my opinions: (1)tren is the best compound I have used so far. *(2)If you cant afford the ancillaries then wait until you have the cash and run the cycle right. hope this helps.

  3. #3
    tempbrit's Avatar
    tempbrit is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    LONDON
    Posts
    678
    I love TREN ! In fact I ran it in my first cycle. While it probably is not recommended, the gains I had were amazing.

    I would run the Tren for 10 weeks. I personally did very well and minimal sides (other than sweating a ton) at 75mgs ED and I was running Test Cyp at 500mgs per week. I also threw in some VAR which was really nice.

    I did not think the cost of the Tren was very much except for the Cabergoline that I used instead of B6.

    good luck.

  4. #4
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409
    So if I am saying I dont want to go above bi-weekly injections, would you say tren would not be good for me ? If so, what other is there that will do the job ?? I want to pack on muscle mass, fat burning properties are an extra benefit if there.

    thanks

    darren

  5. #5
    ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,060
    what compounds do you use that you do biweekly injects with. I wouldn't reccomend tren enth or hexa if biweekly shots are your goal. Even with enth you're still going to have to shoot it e3d. Tren acetate needs to be shot ed, but some do eod and are okay.

  6. #6
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    So if I am saying I dont want to go above bi-weekly injections, would you say tren would not be good for me ? If so, what other is there that will do the job ?? I want to pack on muscle mass, fat burning properties are an extra benefit if there.

    thanks

    darren
    I ran tren e with no problems. I would just go with that.

  7. #7
    doghunter's Avatar
    doghunter is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    delaware
    Posts
    596
    dont get twisted up in the tren hype with all the sides who talk that mess have not even ran the product they just retype what they read i would put money on the fact i have run more tren than alot of people on this board for longer periods of time and at much higher doses i loved it and still keep it on hand 24/7 best single product around for results imo

  8. #8
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    The good thing about tren is that if the sides become too high you can back down the dosage and not totally screw up you cycle cause you need to be on another steroid like test e as you posted and worst case scenario you finish with a test e cycle

  9. #9
    kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    124
    Doghunter and roidattack what type of tren did you run?
    What doses ?

    In the case of Tren hexa what are we talking here, 400mgs ew ?

  10. #10
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    darren..hows your brother kevin?

    tren acetate is fine with simply vitamin b6 otc at 200mg ed ...shoot the tren ed....fuken man up!

    geesus man!

  11. #11
    RAM2500's Avatar
    RAM2500 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    554

    You dont need Tren

    Dude your huge, you dnt need Tren . The sides sucks and the gear is expensive. Not to mention all the sides.just my 2 cents.


    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Ooooooohh!! Now I just dont know whther or not to use tren!!! I was going to do 750mg test enth and 300mg tren per week but now Ive read all this I just dont know!

    I dont want sides, but then all the stuff you need to take with it to prevent progestin probs, sides etc is just gonna make the cost sky high!! Im not made of money sadly!

    What type of cycle would someone do on tren and tes enth (PS what is the other longer acting tren because I will do a most of biweekly injections not EOD again!) What ancillaries and other gear would you use and what would ur injection regime be like etc ?? Im new to tren and just researching now!

    thanks

    darren

  12. #12
    doghunter's Avatar
    doghunter is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    delaware
    Posts
    596
    im sorry but ur wrong its cheap if u can make it urself which is a walk in the park an as far as im concerned there are no sides at all i make tren for not just myself but for a good bit of people who also have no sides so i know its not something im doing i just really think the sides as a bunch of bs i have not got anything from tren but attitude power and hard muscle acne here and there but it goes away in a few days and to answer the other question how much at what doses i have done and uncountable about of tren nothing less than 100mg i will put it that way i have made many post on here about running it at 200mg ed with awesome gains of hard muscle no water and more power than anything else stand alone guys got to experiment alittle more and repeat websites a little less ,now i have never done any tren other than my own just for the record from the very first shot it was my fina and my work . oh and tren a is what i use i have used it for a year almost with no break and the only reason i stopped is because of the aggression thats it nothing else i have used no anti e no pct just milk thistle, vitamins, protein, good food and b-6.

  13. #13
    doghunter's Avatar
    doghunter is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    delaware
    Posts
    596
    and tren will do wonders with his big ass believe me (dazbo)

  14. #14
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by kungen1234
    Doghunter and roidattack what type of tren did you run?
    What doses ?

    In the case of Tren hexa what are we talking here, 400mgs ew ?

    Tren e 400mgs/wk.

  15. #15
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,396
    ok here are my 2 cents.....

    Why would tren ENANTHATE have to be injected every 3 days..... when test ENANTHATE is injected twice a week.....? Which isn't too much of a difference... but they way this was mentioned made it seem like it was.

    The Enanthate esther is a long esther..... just because it's tren doesn't change the half-life of the esther.

    I'm not going to lie.... Tren.... like any other steroid does have side effects. Instead of producing estrogen like test..... tren can give you Progesterone. to combat progesterone gyno all you need is vitamin B6. goto www.beyond-a-century.com and find the bottle of powder B6 - it's like $10 for a buttload of the stuff. Run 200mg's a day and you should be fine. If your not tho..... bump the B6 up to 600mg's until the sides go away... then drop back down to 200mg's/ed.

    If you have any questions bro don't be afraid to shoot me a PM.....

    by the way..... tren is WAYYYYYYYYY worth the money!

    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  16. #16
    100%NATURAL-theGH's Avatar
    100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    1,622
    Bro most of the time those harsh side effects hit only a FEW people... a few.. so if you haven't had any problems on other gear this far then don't sweat it.. just hit the Tren E and you'll be fine.. take some B-12 if it makes you happy.. sh1t take a flintstone vitamin for all I f@cking care.... just DO IT...

  17. #17
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,396
    Let me re-phrase something..... B6 helps with "prolactin" - Letro helps with progesterone. in my honest opinion.... drop the Liquidex and use letro.....

    ~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  18. #18
    jesse_james's Avatar
    jesse_james is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    630
    I would love to try tren but cant due to I play sports, and tren has a big affect on cardiovascular fitness

  19. #19
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Bro most of the time those harsh side effects hit only a FEW people... a few.. so if you haven't had any problems on other gear this far then don't sweat it.. just hit the Tren E and you'll be fine.. take some B-12 if it makes you happy.. sh1t take a flintstone vitamin for all I f@cking care.... just DO IT...
    NOt good advice at all.

    Start with tren -a or Fina, not tren-e, use b-6 not b-12..this is from info i have read and asked questions about. If you don't like the sides you can stop, you won't have to wait for 2 weeks like oyu would witht the tren-e..

  20. #20
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,325
    I didnt like, didnt think it was worth the sides, it cut fat well but thats about it for me, I recommend Var instead, the sides were unreal, I just stopped four days ago and I feel so much better, it also made me lazy as hell. Your in such good shape I dont think you realy need tren so much.

  21. #21
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,325
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    NOt good advice at all.

    Start with tren-a or Fina, not tren-e, use b-6 not b-12..this is from info i have read and asked questions about. If you don't like the sides you can stop, you won't have to wait for 2 weeks like oyu would witht the tren-e..
    You can stop with either, with treh a you can ajust your dosage according to the sides.Tren is Fina.

  22. #22
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    You can stop with either, with treh a you can ajust your dosage according to the sides.Tren is Fina.
    Oh yea bro, i know that tren is fina, i was just trying to explain to homeboy that with tren-a or fina you can stop right away, or as you stated you can lower your dose....fina is homemade tren from what i read, i may be wrong, in any case this dude shouldnt use tren-e, thats all i meant...sorry for confusion.. im about to make my own when my stuff gets here...

  23. #23
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409
    Right, guys thanks for the replies,very helpful.

    Just for the record, I am not anywhere near the shape now that I am in that picture. I have not trained for 2 1/2mths due to injury (Still not recovered either). So, the reason for this next cycle is to get me back to where I was without having to wait a year to reach it! Pisses me off when I got so far - steroid free - only to be kicked down by injury, so why shouldnt I help myself out wi AAS now?

    Anyway, Im getting mixed thoughts now. Some say I can use enth, some say use ace. Why cant I use enth ?? I want to shoot E3D at the most, that would be fine. I also would like to be able to shoot the test wi the tren - can that be done ?? I would have 5ml syringes (Have injected the full 5ml many times before in a previous cycle). As for the B-6, do I have to inject that or can it be oral ? I really do not want to have to do shots more than E3D like I said and if B-6 has to be taken, and has to be injected seperately, then I wont do tren. Ill stay with simple test and deca or something.

    Anyway, forgotten what Ive written cos my mother just popped t see me cos she just found out Ive been doing steroids !! haha Theres just no convincing her that Im not stupid enough to do something that is really bad for me!!

    Thanks

  24. #24
    Unoid is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    956
    get tren Ace and pick up some 27G 3/4" and 30G 1/2" needles. ED or EOD shots are painless and not a bother at all if you keep it to 1ml and under per tren shot.

  25. #25
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409
    Ill say it again, i am not doin ED or EOD shots! I did that my last cycle ED and couldnt be arsed wi the chore of doing it! Nor did I like having to constanly go and get more needles n stuff.

  26. #26
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409
    so should i or shouldnt i ?

  27. #27
    LuckyDragon's Avatar
    LuckyDragon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    LuckyDragon Land
    Posts
    62
    Your not willing to inject ED, so NO.

  28. #28
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409
    why do they make tren enanthate then ??

  29. #29
    kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    124
    Facts remain though dazbo.
    Tren Acetate is GOOD if you DONT want the sides but arent able to pay for ways to reduce/nullify those sides. Why? Since it leaves your system quickly if those sides start to appear.

    Enanthate is a different story.

    If youre not ready to pay up for ways to prevent progestin sides your only option in reality is acetate, and that means ED shots sadly.

  30. #30
    j martini is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    924
    The reason most people are reccomending Tren A is because if you get sides you can get off the drug much faster

    Dazbo you are from the UK if im not mistaken, well your going to have some trouble getting Tren e over here not much going around, in fact i have never seen any.

  31. #31
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,396
    if you decide to gow ith tren E and Test E.... you can inject every monday and thursday...... thats all you need to do.

    B6 is a powder that you can put right into your protein shake and drink right down..... costs like $10.....

    The reason why i said to keep the dosing of Tren E low is because you havn't run tren before..... start at 250mg's/wk..... then bump up to 300mg's/wk if your comfortable enough.

    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  32. #32
    kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    if you decide to gow ith tren E and Test E.... you can inject every monday and thursday...... thats all you need to do.
    If you wanna be a besserweisser like myself you'd inject every 3 days with Test/Tren E.

  33. #33
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    just started tren two days ago (this will be the second time ive used it)... i loved it the first time
    Last edited by juicehoe; 09-15-2005 at 11:57 AM.

  34. #34
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409
    hazard - thankyou!! you have answered y questions!! I now know what to do.

    and thanks everyone

  35. #35
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,396
    no prob bro - good luck with the cycle
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •