dazbo is offline Senior Member

Smile my blood test results.....

Well, yesterday I got my results back.

I have done 2 cycles so far, first was a shit sus/dbol /deca one and the second was prop and var (Also shoved a low dose dbol in there the last few weeks!)

Anyway, I did my pct, all in all I had around 7weeks off cycle. Sadly due to an injury, this time has also been off the gym! Which doesnt make me feel any better and hence my diet was pretty shit! (Well compared to when on cycle)

Anyway, I havent got the exact figures but he did say that He was very impressed! My blood sugar levels were perfect, test levels perfect, thyroid levels in the high end of normal (I expected them to be low), cholesterol (He commented many times on how good this was) was VERY low with excellent ratios between ldl and hdl. One thing he commented on was my heamoglobin levels. He said they were high He asked if I took something (I cant remember the name - ethol or summit begins with an e?!) that endurance athletes use to increase the heamoglobin levels making their blood carry more oxygen so that they go further. Im not taking anything, he said that the levels were great then!

So, theres the results! Figure of health after AAS - who calls them bad eh?!?!

just thought Id share it wi yers!

finally this topic has posted!

Ive been trying for 3 days to post this but it wouldnt work - but I could post other things - strange!!

thanks

hmmm well I thought they were good!! lol

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    yeah, i think we should make a sticky where bros can post their cycles and followup bloodwork, maybe to dispell some of the prevailing myths...proper cycling, supplementation and pct...give props to AR bro, hehehe

AM

your doc was talking about epo I think" erythropoetin" or something like that.

well done hulkster - you are right - http://www.copacabanarunners.net/i-epo.html

Thanks

Schwarz is offline Member
    Good to hear bro. How old are you? When did you start using AAS?

S

Im 23, got to 190lbs steroid free with BF @ 10%, 5'10", 18" arms, 48" chest, then decided to use them around february this year, I have done 2 cycles since, but my weight at the mo is back to how it was before the cycles, but BF is up!! Only due to being off the gym for 2.5 months! with injury! shit happens!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Im 23, got to 190lbs steroid free with BF @ 10%, 5'10", 18" arms, 48" chest, then decided to use them around february this year, I have done 2 cycles since, but my weight at the mo is back to how it was before the cycles, but BF is up!! Only due to being off the gym for 2.5 months! with injury! shit happens!
    You may want to consider doing a lr3 IGF-1 only cycle? For healing injuries faster and lowering bf%. It may get you up to full speed in the gym a lot faster?

Jakspro is offline Member
    Congrats on the blood work... what did you do for PCT on your cycles? and what cycles were they...?

hmm, i may look into that thanks seattle.

I did first cycle of sus 250 and deca200 with a dbol (30mg per day) for first 4 weeks - whoole cycle, 10 wks. Then did another cycle of 525mg test prop and 50mg var for total cycle of 10 weeks, I also added in dbol in last few weeks at low dose just as a little booster in weight, and cos it was leftover! PCT was Nolva @ 20mg ED, clomid from 300 down to 50mg per day for 3 and 4 weeks respectively.

Unoid is offline Member
    good stats for a 5-10" man.
    Get healed and pack on that weight!

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i just went to my new doc today to get blood work done. its been about 3 months since completion of my first cycle. will get results in 2 weeks, will post results. did you tell ur doc that you did a couple cycles? hell, my doc wants to put me on hgh at $5 something an i.u. not bad for legit gh, but still too high for me.

Naz786 is offline New Member
    Hi guys

Just came off a testoviron and dbol cycle and had a blood test done everything
    normal except the urea level, should be between 2 and 6.5. it was 9.3, the nurse said it is nothing serious and can happen to anyone (not that i told her i had just come off roids). She said drink more water than normal so i started drinking between 1.5 - 2.5 gallons a day.

While on the roids i was supplementing

Vit C
    Primrose oil
    Cod liver oil
    Liv 52
    Milk thistle
    Multivitamins
    Calcium
    Vitamin D
    A shit load of water

Can anyone tell me where i went wrong and what i didn't take to keep these levels
    low when on the roids.
    Any help appreciated Thanks.

maybe it was just on that paricular day b4 the test you didnt drink enough water causing the high uera levels ???

Naz786 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply.

Its been over 2 months now and the last test i had was 2 weeks ago and they came up to 7.5. going down but very slowly. there must be a way of lowering these levels a quicker way, the kidneys need to be flushed with lots of water otherwise it won't be good for them. Drinking 2 gallons of water a day and the level lowers just a little.
    This ain't good for future cycles, quite pissed of really very fussy about my
    health, no smoking, no drinking allways keeping an eye on the vital organs
    have had an e.c.g done aswell came out good will go for another before third cycle. so only stress i would like to put on the body is through the roids for the amount of time on them. Looking for serious bulk with least side affects am in no rush although it is very tempting to get there quickly.
    Last edited by Naz786; 09-17-2005 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Well, yesterday I got my results back.

I have done 2 cycles so far, first was a shit sus/dbol /deca one and the second was prop and var (Also shoved a low dose dbol in there the last few weeks!)

Anyway, I did my pct, all in all I had around 7weeks off cycle. Sadly due to an injury, this time has also been off the gym! Which doesnt make me feel any better and hence my diet was pretty shit! (Well compared to when on cycle)

Anyway, I havent got the exact figures but he did say that He was very impressed! My blood sugar levels were perfect, test levels perfect, thyroid levels in the high end of normal (I expected them to be low), cholesterol (He commented many times on how good this was) was VERY low with excellent ratios between ldl and hdl. One thing he commented on was my heamoglobin levels. He said they were high He asked if I took something (I cant remember the name - ethol or summit begins with an e?!) that endurance athletes use to increase the heamoglobin levels making their blood carry more oxygen so that they go further. Im not taking anything, he said that the levels were great then!

So, theres the results! Figure of health after AAS - who calls them bad eh?!?!

just thought Id share it wi yers!
    EPIAO is for athletes in endurance.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    dazbo: How much time passed between the last day of PCT and the blood test?

High hemoglobin is to be expected. Its even a problem for HRT guys like myself.

Thread Information