ward065 is offline Member

Can you build 20 inch guns only using AAS?

ok, strange question, but my ultimate goal is to have my arms 20-22 inches in size

hell, i keep thinking to myself (as i already have done) i'll do whatever it takes to get there. But i was wondering if such a benchmark in size can be accomplished with just AAS, or if the next generation of drugs, igf, hgh, slin are needed in order for this to be obtained.

i should mention that right now, my arms are a little bit over 17" and they certainly show it with 75-80lb preacher curls per hand

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    uhhh you can do it naturally...

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Your question is too simplistic. The circumference of your arms is somewhat genetically determined, meaning that as a rule, you'll gain an inch to your arms per 10 pounds of bodyweight, but depending on the shape of your muscle bellies, it might differ up or down. The type of AAS has nothing to do with it. Add weight to your body, work your arms properly and they will grow. The limit of their growth is determined by genetics and overall body weight gain.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah you can do it naturally or synthetically. I think genetics will play a big determination in the look of your arms, but I would imagine everyone has the ability to hit 20" guns without AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    yeah you can do it naturally or synthetically. I think genetics will play a big determination in the look of your arms, but I would imagine everyone has the ability to hit 20" guns without AAS.
    well, maybe by the time i am 40 years old.......that would be 17 years

i added almost an inch to my arms in my first cycle

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I concur, 20" is well within the realm of possibility.

Lifting weights can make you stronger,
    Eating big can make you bigger (as SMYL pointed out),
    Punishment can make you stronger,
    And public opinion is very important.

Just a little prose we developed in college.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Your question is too simplistic. The circumference of your arms is somewhat genetically determined, meaning that as a rule, you'll gain an inch to your arms per 10 pounds of bodyweight, but depending on the shape of your muscle bellies, it might differ up or down. The type of AAS has nothing to do with it. Add weight to your body, work your arms properly and they will grow. The limit of their growth is determined by genetics and overall body weight gain.
    basically what i meant, is if i can build 20-22 inch guns in a matter of years over decades, following a good training routine, rest, good nutrition and good cycles, or if advanced compounds (and potentially more dangerous) need to be utilized, and to what degree.

i have about 2 2/3 inches to gain until im at 20 inch. and, yes i assume i could do it naturally over a long period of time, but then of course, why would anyone spend their money on AAS? for many, to do it faster and stipend the process

Playboy305 is offline New Member
    It's all a question of GENETICS. All juice is gonna do is enhance those genetics a bit , but besides that on top of all the supps, juice and training, it all comes down to genetics. I hit 20 inches natural with nothing, yet I have boys of mine that take half the pharmacy and are stuck in the teens no matter what they do. One of my same boys cant budge from 18 inches, yet he has 18 inch calves and dosen't even hit them , and I can't make mine explode as his. In this game , I don't care what any supp, or juice companys claim. It's all about genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy305
    It's all a question of GENETICS. All juice is gonna do is enhance those genetics a bit , but besides that on top of all the supps, juice and training, it all comes down to genetics. I hit 20 inches natural with nothing, yet I have boys of mine that take half the pharmacy and are stuck in the teens no matter what they do. One of my same boys cant budge from 18 inches, yet he has 18 inch calves and dosen't even hit them , and I can't make mine explode as his. In this game , I don't care what any supp, or juice companys claim. It's all about genetics.
    i disagree to a point with that. Many people can overcome genetics with aas and other things. It's disheartening and somewhat false to tell people "you can't be that way" no matter what you do.

for one thing, i know i've got bad genetics overall. But, having said that, many people complement me and say that i've got good genetics.

but i do agree genetics play a role. My legs and calves have always lagged a bit, however i have improved them significantly. My arms, chest and back have always been very well developed relative to the rest of my body
    Last edited by ward065; 09-09-2005 at 10:17 AM.

big_C is offline Member
    20 inch arms aren't huge bro...but it's a good goal, genetics play a vital role in arm size...i have a 400 pound friend that has never lifted in his life and he has 21 inch arms..of fat

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd have to say that 20 inch arms are considered HUGE by the majority of the population.

~SC~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'd have to say that 20 inch arms are considered HUGE by the majority of the population.

~SC~
    I agree, how many people you see walking around under10% w/20in guns? Not too many.

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    20 inch arms aren't huge bro...but it's a good goal, genetics play a vital role in arm size...i have a 400 pound friend that has never lifted in his life and he has 21 inch arms..of fat
    20 IS big, and I'm happy for your friend if that was his goal but FAT DOSEN'T COUNT.

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    well, maybe by the time i am 40 years old.......that would be 17 years

i added almost an inch to my arms in my first cycle
    wonderfull bro. I also added like an inch during my first cycle. I think you missed the point bro. My point is that if you can do it naturally, then by all means you can hit it with AAS. As for genetics, I meant that your 20" arm probably won't look like Ronnie Colemans or Robby Robbinsons. Remember Pumping Iron? Lou had larger arms then Arnold, yet Arnolds looked a ton bigger becasue of his peaks. Lou's arms were extremely thick, but they didn't look the same as Arnolds.

wonderfull bro. I also added like an inch during my first cycle. I think you missed the point bro. My point is that if you can do it naturally, then by all means you can hit it with AAS. As for genetics, I meant that your 20" arm probably won't look like Ronnie Colemans or Robby Robbinsons. Remember Pumping Iron? Lou had larger arms then Arnold, yet Arnolds looked a ton bigger becasue of his peaks. Lou's arms were extremely thick, but they didn't look the same as Arnolds.

Great point. Love the PIron quotes, ODC.
    Remember how even Arnold marveled at Robby's legendary peaks? And also at Franco's lat spread?

Man the medium sized guy at the gym on Test and Deca , tried to tell me that every bicep exercise should be done to full extension. I said yeah, if you want long, strong bi's. And I've seen them (elongated bi's), not a pretty sight. They look like hamstrings, with absolutely no peak...partials and preacher's are the only way to get peaks...with reverses for the brachialis.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Genetics is right. Depends on fat, muscle size and shape, bone diameter, etc

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Great point. Love the PIron quotes, ODC.
    Remember how even Arnold marveled at Robby's legendary peaks? And also at Franco's lat spread?

Man the medium sized guy at the gym on Test and Deca, tried to tell me that every bicep exercise should be done to full extension. I said yeah, if you want long, strong bi's. And I've seen them (elongated bi's), not a pretty sight. They look like hamstrings, with absolutely no peak...partials and preacher's are the only way to get peaks...with reverses for the brachialis.
    LOL. Yeah bro, that movie lights a fire under my ass to go train whenever I don't feel like it. Especially when Lou's in the gym doing push press and starts screaming "Arnold! Arnold! Arnold!" MAN I LOVE THAT SHIT! Makes me all warm and tingly inside.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Genetics is right. Depends on fat, muscle size and shape, bone diameter, etc
    I've seen so many transformations, that I'm not a real big subscriber to genetics. Of course they can make one better, but so can hard work, discipline and proper form/technique.

It's often used as crutch in my opinion, "I don't have good genes". Just like the over-developed obliques guys, yeahhh, they can be over developed, of the time it's just fat.

Care to chime in Swole?

ahh, i see now what the point was

So then i gotta ask, why would people use igf, slin, hgh if you can attain that certain level of size with aas?

i'd have to say the things that deter me from using hgh especially and igf are cost and safety. Slin isn't expensive, but it can be deadly if not utilized properly. i also think as others seemed to imply, i don't need it now, but wonder if i ever will at a point down the road when i want to keep going with it

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    ahh, i see now what the point was

So then i gotta ask, why would people use igf, slin, hgh if you can attain that certain level of size with aas?

i'd have to say the things that deter me from using hgh especially and igf are cost and safety. Slin isn't expensive, but it can be deadly if not utilized properly. i also think as others seemed to imply, i don't need it now, but wonder if i ever will at a point down the road when i want to keep going with it
    People that can afford the use of HGH, IGF-1 and slin are the ones who use them. I haven't used HGH or IGF-1, just slin and it was pretty good. I'd use it again but with HGH and IGF-1 next time. GH will do things AAS can't do, same with IGF-1, and that's why people use them, but I must also point out hat most cats use them in conjuntion with AAS.

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    20" fits my car but not my arms

PAKOW is offline New Member
    true dat, mine are 18inch but really no definition. also i'm 6'3 and i think they don't even look that big. i think 20 to 22 would look good with my height. just curl till you can't scratch your head. 1 year i my goal to hit 20 inch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can you build 20 inch guns only using AAS?-bis.jpg  

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    yeah 20 is huge i have 18 1/2s and a friend of mine has 20s theres a world of difference between the way we look.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Believe wrist circumferance can be an indication of the maximum size your arms can grow naturally.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    20 inch bloated guns I guess wouldnt be a problem. Eat at mcdonalds everyday
    mcdonalds alone will really work

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy305
    i agree

20 Inch arms...... "DO IT".

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Hard to tell. Many serious, hardworking bodybuilders never achieve 20 inch ripped guns with aas. All depends on genetics.

20 inch bloated guns I guess wouldnt be a problem. Eat at mcdonalds everyday and run 200mg a-bombs

Very true. I was reading in Craig Titus column in MD and he says that there are many pros who dont have 20 inch arms. Titus said his where 19.5 inches pre contest which is what counts not a fat bloated off season arm.

You see many bodybuilders like dexter jackson claiming 22 inch arms contest shape. The only guys with arms that big are monsters like Coleman and Ruhl. In fact Shawn Ray said his where 18 inches, dont believe all the measurement claims that you read.

Bodybuilders exagerate the size of their arms as often as men do about how many women they have slept with.

I'd rather my arms be symmetrical to my own body than have 20inch arms with a shitty body.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i am 5'9 with 19" guns and on my body composition with a 28" waist they look way too extreme as if above 20"...............20" arms on what body type.................i see dudes at the gym with 20+" guns look like shit........................

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    You have 19" guns and a 28" waist? That's insane. Post some pics.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ah thats crazy! my wrists are 8" does that mean i can get 18" arms

Logan13 is offline Banned

Diddo

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    You have 19" guns and a 28" waist? That's insane. Post some pics.
    DIDDO, PICS

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    yea 19inch with a 28 waist..whats your chest measure??

i have small wrists.like 7" 12.5" forearms and 15.5" arms at 160
    32" waist and 39-40" chest..my bi's are like perfectly round i could use work though i got lazy, but i like them.
    with summer and put on beer fat...so its time for the gym i have without a doubt in my mind i could hit 16.5 by next summer maybe 17 cause i am 15.5 with like no tri so its gonna be a hard tri year should add lots of girth there

..i know you guys are gonna say no way thats alot of size to put on in under 12 months but ill take pics..im hoping i hit this now! lol

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Believe wrist circumferance can be an indication of the maximum size your arms can grow naturally.
    What.?

~dv~

DizzyBoy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Genetics determine shape, not size. This goes not only for muscles but overall body. The shape is what u get when you're born, u can manipulate size at anytime.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    DIDDO, PICS
    Looks like, you all aren't going to get any pics. I guess your imagination is all you are going to get in terms of images......so start imagining!!! lol

tawweiliu is offline Associate Member
    Sage

i am 5'9 with 19" guns and on my body composition with a 28" waist they look way too extreme as if above 20"...............20" arms on what body type.................i see dudes at the gym with 20+" guns look like shit........................

Show some photos?

juicyup34 is offline Banned
    it would be impossible to tell you the answer, genetics.

Thread Information