LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

T-200, Winny, EQ Cycle.......

Hi guys, its been a while since I've made a post on the board, but I certainly haven't dissapeared. I've been laying low, and doing tons of research. Anyhow, I am currently 6'2, 195 lbs, and around 12-13% BF.

I have been cutting and doing lots of cardio and a strict diet for the past 4 months. My abs are finally starting to come in, however, I realized I am lacking size. I decided I want to bulk up some now.

This is going to be my first cycle, and this is what I have planned.

T-200 ( ????? )
    EQ ( 400mg/week )
    Winny ( 50mg/ED )

What should my dosages be on the Test? Do you think I should go with a different Test? I want to gain some quality lean mass, without gaining TOO much bf%, considering how hard I've been working on cutting.

A buddy of mine just finished a EQ/Winny/Deca cycle and put on 17 lbs. Looking very thick. I am expecting a good 20lbs from this cycle, and then I will cut after that again.

How does this look? What about Cardio while on cycle?

Kullman is offline Member
    400mg's per week. I personally prefer Human grade test, but for the price of T200 you can't go wrong. Cycle looks good though bro.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Looks good bro, I would go with 400mg's of T2.

Also, I should start the Clomid 2 weeks after the cycle ends...Correct?

How do the dosages of the Clomid run?

Will I need Arimidex or Liquidex to prevent the Water Retention Bloat?

What type of dosages would be needed for that?

I read a post saying taking T-200 for a first cycle is NO good? Why is that?

This is my first cycle, and I want to try to stay as LEAN as possible.

What do you guys recommend on the cycle?

Kullman is offline Member
    run the clomid 300mgs on day 1. 100mgs for 10 days and 50mgs for 10 days. The liquidex will help keep water, make you less bloated, run it at .25mg's if you want and up it if need be. T200 is fine for a first cycle

4plates is offline Banned
    kullman and gchild hit this one on the head

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Im doing identical cycle but Im doing 600 mg t200 and 600 eq for 10 weeks and week 8-13 im throwing in 50 mg winnys and maybe even go up to 100 mg ed since they are slighty underdosed.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    the post you read probly didn't say that t-200 itself isnt' good for a first cycle but rather that 200 mg of t-200 is no good for a first cycle , i will copy and paste the article for you

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    not that my opinion or any research that i have done matters, but please consider your opitions before you do 200 mg of t-200 for your first cycle, reason's not to do 200 mg of t-200 for ten weeks for first cycle
    1. body naturally produces 70 mg of test per week
    2. once you have foreign test in your body your body shuts down natural test production
    3. to recieve optimun results your body needs atleast 250 mg of total test per week
    4. if you take 200 mg of test per week you are actually only getting 130 mg of test per week that your body is utilizing
    5,that is only if your t-200 actually contains 200mg per ml which is very unlikely
    6. what is happening is you will receive 160 mg per ml of test and you will shoot that and your natural test production will stop and you will only be getting 90 mg of test per week,so to get optimum results you must reach a number close to 250 mg per week which would end up being two bottles of test over a ten week period,with taht you will benefit from about 240 mg of test per week,which will be sufficient for a first timer,if i am wrong please correct me

Obviously, since I am running T-200 in the cycle, I need to have Nolvadex on hand in case of Gyno, correct?

Should that Nolvadex be taken throughout the entire cycle, or ONLY if there is any signs?

I want to be 100% SAFE that I do not develope gyno.....

Or, are there any other recommendations on a more effective cycle for a FIRST cycle? I was thinking the T-200, Winny, and EQ would be a SOLID first cycle for great gains!!!!

Here is a checklist of EVERYTHING I'll have on hand for cycle:

T-200
    EQ
    Winny
    Liquidex or Arimidex ( which one???? )
    Nolvadex
    Clomid
    Milk Thistle ( for Winny because of liver ).

Why leave out Milk Thistle? The winny is harsh on the liver, so I need to take the liver protectants, correct?

Should I take ALA and Milk Thistle? Run them the ENTIRE cycle, or ONLY when I start the winny?

Also, Do I need BOTH Arimidex AND Nolvadex ?

Arimidex is for Water Retention
    Nolvadex is for GYNO, correct? Or are they the same?

Please respond......BUMP for more advise!!!

Please inform me of ANYTHING I need to know from you experienced MODS/VETS who have ran this cycle.....

BUMP....please help....starting soon

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Doing the same cycle soon, so I'll BUMP for ya bro.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't need arimidex . Just get Nolva, you'll be fine. Take Milk Thistle AND ala. The more liver protection, the better.

I have a friend who ran this cycle minus the test with VERY good results. He was looking to cut though, but it's all how you eat. Good luck bra. Make it a good one.

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    Arimidex is stronger and better then nolvadex . you could almost say it is the decendent of nolva. It will keep Gyno from esrtogen conversion from happening and keep bloating way down. However nolva is cheaper and should keep gyno away you'll just be a little puffier. It's your decision and is mostly decided by money and avalibilty I'm going with arimidex

I am going to run Arimidex throughout the entire cycle. I will ALSO keep the Nolvadex on hand JUST in-case it is needed.

From all the research, everyone says to keep Nolva close by just in case of emergencies.

How should I run the arimidex throughout the cycle? I am going to start it the same day I start cycle, to be safe!

PPP, it seems like it can be a very good cycle, especially for my FIRST cycle!!! I want to put on QUALITY muscle size, and have that LEAN/CUT look.

What about acne? What do I need to do or worry about?

ALSO, nobody answered....do I run the Milk Thistle and ALA the WHOLE cycle, or ONLY when I start the winny?

bump for info please........

Need the help, sorry guys...everyone was in these shoes at one point. I want to make sure I do it right

What gains/results can I expect from cycle?

I want quality muscle with a lean ripped look

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro Im gonna run my milk thistles about two weeks before my cycle cause you really dont need it now since winny is gonna be later but that is just me so I might being doing it wrong so lets bump this for more vets or mods to help out. I take .25 armidex a ed. and its helped out I think

I want to run Arimidex at .25mg ED also. I heard it will keep off all the bloat and water retention.

This way, you remain looking HARD, and LEAN.

What do you guys think?

Milk Thistle and ALA the whole cycle? What else do I need to know?

Any tips/info about my cycle?

Results expected?

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information