JerzeyBoy is offline Member

WINNY SHOT IN BICEP (NO GOOD<NEED HELP)

(for the record I would like to say that this is not me, I have yet to start my cycle)

My boy injected about 1cc of winstrol into his bicep. The winny is real as to many other people use the same brand and are quite satisfied with the results. I just need some advice as to what my boy should do, it's been hurting him...he says it feels super tight and soar as hell, its swollen and pretty red...he explained it to me as a looking like a rash almost

I believe he has nothing to worry about, but he is just pretty nervous...

What advice can I give him??

Thanks fellas,
    -JB

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wait it out. It'll take like 5-6 days before it's normal again.

~SC~

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah and if he's getting pain like that from the shots tell him to just drink it.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Winnstrol is renowned for its painful shots. Just leave it for 5-7 days and it should be ok. I hope he's learnt his lesson. Drinking it is far easier, and there isnt much of a difference in absorbtion.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wait it out. It'll take like 5-6 days before it's normal again.

~SC~
    You talking from experience Swole?

Just joking with ya bro. Hope the pec's getting better?

Winny is a painful injection especially when shot by itself. Those are not uncommomn reactions. Next time have him cut it with some injectable B12, another hormone, or have him just drink it.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Inject it in the glutes man. The bicep is very small muscle group laden with blood vessels and veins.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i did my delts once and i mena only once..i couldnt lift my arm to take a drink or hold the phone it totaly imobalized my arm for a few days i drank it and it was 1 painless and 2 i still got rock hard so it obviously worked.

pike1237 is offline Junior Member
    when i was in college did same in my calf went to free campus doc he said it was infected, he gave me antibiotic it was gone in 2 days

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    Winstrol is pretty bad on your liver if you consume it. And there's no way it is anywhere near as effective.

Take it in the glut. It seems to be the best muscle for the more "painful" injections. Although my dumbass friend took it EOD in the same glut for about 2 weeks. I had to explain to him the importance of rotating injection points.

The glut is a fairly large muscle. So, I reccomend injecting to one side of the muscle. Then switch to the other cheek. When you rotate back to the glut from the first shot, move down to the other side of the muscle. A friend of mine was having some pains from sustanon /deca shots and that method seemed to help him out.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmt
    Winstrol is pretty bad on your liver if you consume it. And there's no way it is anywhere near as effective
    This is not the case. It dosen't matter what form of winny you get because they have both been 17aa, making both forms of administration generally the same in regards to liver harshness. I'd personally drink it and be done with it.

jmt
    A depot is 40mg. A tab is 2mg. Not to mention your liver will knock down the efficacy before it's even absorbed. I realize the idea behind the powedered form, but there's no way I'd consume it on an ED or EOD basis.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    This is not the case. It dosen't matter what form of winny you get because they have both been 17aa, making both forms of administration generally the same in regards to liver harshness. I'd personally drink it and be done with it.
    what led you to believe that...

cause if you drink it you have to take more. 10-30% of it is lost in the digestive system therfore you have to take another 1/3 to make up the differance, = more harsh.

If you inject 40mg IM, you get 40MG.....

It would all depend on the individual. If you can hack the injection pain then inject it, if you cannot just drink it.

~dv~
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 09-09-2005 at 01:13 AM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    what led you to believe that...

cause if you drink it you have to take more. 10-30% of it is lost in the digestive system therfore you have to take another 1/3 to make up the differance, = more harsh.

If you inject 40mg IM, you get 40MG.....

It would all depend on the individual. If you can hack the injection pain then inject it, if you cannot just drink it.

~dv~
    Bull. It's a 17aa so whether u inject it or drink it it still must pass thru the liver. So either way you lose some potency as you do with any 17aa steriod .

jmt
    This is true, but consuming the steroid will also subject it to things like stomach acid, bacteria, etc. that could possibly reduce the potency of the steroid.

Thread Information