jucinator is offline Associate Member

Talking Im The Hulk!!!!!

This new cycle is makin me so strong it not even funny. anyways to the point . Im on anavar and d-bol and test cyp and IGF ,Respectivly 30mgs ed anavar ,40mgs ed of d-bol weeks 1-4 , Test C 1000mgs a week divided by 2 ran the whole cycle which will be 12 weeks, and IGF 60mcs ed week 2-6. Im currently on week 3.5 and blowing up . Strenght is through the roof. This is my first cycle of IGF , is this stuff that strong or is it the combo of the juc and IGF, im very impressed so far cant wait for a few more weeks to go by.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats on your progress bro. Just curious but what are your stats? That's a pretty nice cycle.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    good for you Hulkster

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Stats as follows 5 foot 11 inches in height, weight is currently 243.5 lbs. and rising. i try to eat real clean on cycles so i dont just gain crap weight.the anavar hepls keep me vascular and also adds strenght to the d-bol, i also take 1.5 mls of noval a day to help keep bloating down. the test is always in my cycles now and makes me ready to lift weights and my wife. like i said this is my first time with igf but in conjunctur with the AS its crazy. my bench has went up 50lbs in 3.5 weeks and thats NO B.S. when i can post some pics i will but for now i dont have the capability to do so , thanks bros . GET BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    careful not to let your new found strength lead you to injury.

I put on over 110 pounds on bench from tren and injured me chest a wee bit, cause I got outta hand there with the ego.

take it easy man

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally

I put on over 110 pounds on bench from tren and injured me chest a wee bit, cause I got outta hand there with the ego.

take it easy man
    did you say you added 110lbs to your bench? seriously? what do/did you bench?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I hear that bro. I'm at the end of my 2nd week of a 12 week cycle. Already my strength and weight are flying up. I've got 10 weeks to go. I'm gonna be a beast!! Its one of the best feelings in the world.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally

take it easy man
    Good advice to listen to. I had a similar problem while on tren a. I thought I could do a little more then my body could handle. I tried doing some reps of standing military press with 305 and I got the first, and on the way back down, I waverd slightly and tweaked my shoulder. I ended up tearing a tendon and was out for almost 2 months, so do be careful when the strength increases so as to not do something stupid.

Power Viking is offline Banned
    I`m taking really low doses of AAS: 200 mg of testo a week and 10-15 mg dbol a day. My narrow grip BP max has gone up 10 kgs, my box squat max has increased by 15-20kg+ and my stiff legged deadlift max has gone up 10 kgs. My incline bench went up 12,5kgs in two weeks and I`m gonna do some max lifts in deadlift and BP with PL gear next week.
    I`ve added almost 10kgs of body weight as well (closing in on 120 kgs now, BF is around 14-15%).

I love small doses for several reasons:
    1) I still seem to get killer results
    2) They are cheaper, naturally
    3) I plan on keeping 100% of my strength. Done it before when doing testo only and I`m hoping for it now, though the dbol might interfer. Hopefully the doses are so low that I`ll keep my strength.

Conclusion: Roids rule!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll bet your blowing up with all the dbol your taking. Wait and see what happens when you get off the dbol after 4 weeks and lose some of that water. Nolva will not stop your bloat only an anti e such as arimidex or letro will.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    bump

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    Right on bro,be careful and keep us updated on your progress

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like a good cycle!! keep at her bro!! and post the pics!!!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    The test and lr3 IGF-1 is the main catalyst here. That's what I've read more than a few times, they are very synergystic together. Congrats, I'm happy for ya. I'm starting lr3 IGF-1 + test prop next week. I'm waiting on the prop (from euro) then I'm good to go. It looks like this Wed or Thu then we're off...I'm excited about the IGF, I'm a virgin. Test always does good for me. This combo should be unreal.... 2mls of MR's stuff is chilling in my fridge right now.

What IGF are you using? MR or Omega?

Don't rip too many of your clothes turning into the hulk. I bet that green color doesn't come out in the wash so good?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-09-2005 at 11:09 PM.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah u have to be careful, my strength went way up and i felt like a fuking beast, the looks i got in the gym from people were quite funny... i know they knew what was going on, but it was sweet none the less... now the deca is out of my system and it's just test e. my strength is still way up but now my joints are starting to hurt a bit with the heavy weight i m using.. i love bulking but i honestly can't wait to start cutting so i can lower the weight a bit and add reps... your joints and tendons definetly take a beating whike the old muscle is busy growing rather quickly... too bad they don't have gear that makes your tendons and joints stronger as fast...

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    yeah u have to be careful, my strength went way up and i felt like a fuking beast, the looks i got in the gym from people were quite funny... i know they knew what was going on, but it was sweet none the less... now the deca is out of my system and it's just test e. my strength is still way up but now my joints are starting to hurt a bit with the heavy weight i m using.. i love bulking but i honestly can't wait to start cutting so i can lower the weight a bit and add reps... your joints and tendons definetly take a beating whike the old muscle is busy growing rather quickly... too bad they don't have gear that makes your tendons and joints stronger as fast...
    I believe prolonged GH therapy will strengthen the tendons and ligaments. Pinnacle? lr3 IGF-1 just can't be run long enough.

Thread Information