ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

another injection question

Now Ive heard alot about people taking inj. and not being able to walk for weeks or being able to use their arms, etc. I was just wondering when you say you couldnt walk, are you talking unbareable pain and really not being able to walk, like missing work? Im also assuming different types are worse on pain, but how about test-e? Didnt hear too many complaints about that.
    ....22 gauge in glutes with 250 mg x 2 times week....test-e

Many users have a hard time tolerating pain from test prop. The high BA concentration make the site very painful post injection. You shouldn't have any probs with enth.

Fr3ak is offline New Member
    25g 1.5" in the glut...cant go wrong there...

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I did experience pain from test e when I first started. My muscles have since become accustomed to the injections. The pain was not debilitating and I didn't miss any workouts. It was more like the soreness you get from a particularly brutal workout.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    tried prop in the quads, ONCE...that's all it took, and yes, laid down a "can't walk" type of pain, no bueno...i've heard t400 dishes out soreness somethin' fierce, i'll never know though...usually a good prep and rugged rubdown immediately after inject, and you should be fine

AM

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    ScottyShotty - that's another one of them avatars that makes me wanna go knock one off.

Thread Information