icedudez is offline Member

changing injection spot?

can sum1 outline Y u should change ur injection spot? is it 100% necessary and why? could you use the same spot throughout ur cycle if u wanted...is it a choice thing...thanks./

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Each injections site should only be used once every 6 or 7 days. Most people using long-estered gear like test E or C shoot at least twice a week. So you'd be injecting every 3.5 days, and that's not enough time for all of the oil to disperse and ready the site for another injection. I won't even address short acting esters like test prop b/c its pretty obvious you can't shoot the same spot every single day. Also, you will build up a lot of scar tissue if you only use one site. 2 injections sites should be the minimum IMO.

sust250,750mg e/week...ive been shootin in the same spot 3 times a week for 3 weeks, does that mean im fu'ked? not getting the full effect of the gear?

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    sust250,750mg e/week...ive been shootin in the same spot 3 times a week for 3 weeks, does that mean im fu'ked? not getting the full effect of the gear?
    No. The hormone will be in your system. It means you run the risk of developing an abcess b/c of the buildup of oil in that spot. Which spot have you been shooting this whole time? Right glute is my guess? Why not try some other spots. I love quads. Everything is right there in front of you no need to twist and bend. Delts are great too.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Always a good idea to rotate. No reason not to.

right quad ive been shootting, i didnt wanna do delts cos it gets pretty sore the next day so i dontr want it to hinder training, i may try glutes though it seems like itl be tough and u cant see what the hell ur doing,lol

I've never shot glutes b/c its too difficult compared to the other muscles. Why not shoot the left quad too? That's what I do, left and right quad. I get VERY sore from shooting test, so I have to mix it with another gear or a sterile oil.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    i find my right glute is pretty easy.. i just pop turn to asperate then have at it then turn again to make sure its all done, i do that and my right and left quads... and for people who are afraid to do the quads just suck it up trust me its nothing i used to be afraid too.

so i should rotate shooting my quads...left to right?, only reason i didnt wanna do that is my right is v sore
    so i will have 2 v sore legs,lol.

Roid Rage is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex
    Each injections site should only be used once every 6 or 7 days. Most people using long-estered gear like test E or C shoot at least twice a week. So you'd be injecting every 3.5 days, and that's not enough time for all of the oil to disperse and ready the site for another injection. I won't even address short acting esters like test prop b/c its pretty obvious you can't shoot the same spot every single day. Also, you will build up a lot of scar tissue if you only use one site. 2 injections sites should be the minimum IMO.
    he couldn't have said it any better... well put.

RR

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    so i should rotate shooting my quads...left to right?, only reason i didnt wanna do that is my right is v sore
    so i will have 2 v sore legs,lol.
    Yes definitely rotate. You can buy sterile oil at any research site for $10. I guarantee it will alleviate all the injection pain. Then you can add delts in the rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    he couldn't have said it any better... well put.

RR
    Thanks bro.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    yes rotate

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    For me the easiest sites to inject are Quads, Pecs, Delts and Glutes in that order.

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    Dido eGGz, switch it up bro...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    it didn't take long for each muscle i shoot to get used to accepting the gear... i never ever get sore after injections anymore... no matter what muscle i hit as long as it isn't a virgin site... then again i shoot test e and deca ... not prop... will find out about prop pain next cycle when i do it and tren a together....

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex
    Yes definitely rotate. You can buy sterile oil at any research site for $10. I guarantee it will alleviate all the injection pain. Then you can add delts in the rotation.
    are you meaning b-12, could you post a web link to buy this.?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    are you meaning b-12, could you post a web link to buy this.?

u can get it on arr...

Thread Information