powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

frontloading and test e results..?

When will you start seeing bodyweight increases and strength increases from test e administration by itself? I thought you would see immediate increases, though it wouldn't reach its max effectiveness until 5 weeks in...is this true?

Is frontloading (like dbol and abombs) for 2-4 weeks "necessary" for long acting test esters?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    When will you start seeing bodyweight increases and strength increases from test e administration by itself?I see weight increases after the first week.Mostly water retention. I thought you would see immediate increases, though it wouldn't reach its max effectiveness until 5 weeks in...is this true?

Is frontloading (like dbol and abombs) for 2-4 weeks "necessary" for long acting test esters?Not necessary at all.Some do it for strength increases til Test kicks in.Other do it for increasing aggression while training.And others do it because they see everyone else doing it and think it's mandatory.
    ~Pinnacle~

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Haha, cool. I must say Pinnacle your posts are very helpful, thanks man.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    frontloading, on paper, makes perfect logical sense...however, as far as realworld results, i'm not sure it's proven to be more effective...shooting twice as much test the first week of your cycle, will in fact bring your serum levels to maximum much faster than not frontloading, so again, technically, it's an optimal route

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Not necessary but why waste the first few weeks when you can start strength and size gains immediately .

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    frontloading, on paper, makes perfect logical sense...however, as far as realworld results, i'm not sure it's proven to be more effective...shooting twice as much test the first week of your cycle, will in fact bring your serum levels to maximum much faster than not frontloading, so again, technically, it's an optimal route
    I've ran 2g of Test before.It didn't kick in any faster at all.I still had to wait the 3-4 weeks like everyone else.
    So by the logic of frontloading.I should have been in gear by week 2 running 2g of Test.Sorry,it didn't happen.I know others that did similar,and didn't happen for them either.

~Pinnacle~

The Godfather is offline Junior Member
    i've heard guys reporting sides kicking in sooner when frontloading, but not gains, generally not worth it from what i've heard, i prefer to kickstart with an oral, or if you wanted to go the injectible route you could kickstart with some test prop

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    allwase heard not too front lad test

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    i strongly suggest bridging that 4 week period before the test-kick with 40 mg dbol ED. not only will you get pretty nice gains from the dbol, but you will get quick results, better training intensity (to put ON those clean lbs) and then once you quit dbol, the test will more then likely solidify those dbol gains that tend to go away after discontinuing dbol. the test itself will put on solid, quality mass. but if you were to throw in that extra dbol as a 4-week "bridge", you'll get even more mass and it'll be kept in place by the following test. as always PCT is a big factor in keeping those final lbs, but, you get the idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I've ran 2g of Test before.It didn't kick in any faster at all.I still had to wait the 3-4 weeks like everyone else.
    So by the logic of frontloading.I should have been in gear by week 2 running 2g of Test.Sorry,it didn't happen.I know others that did similar,and didn't happen for them either.

~Pinnacle~
    dude, just because you didn't "feel" it kicking in any faster, doesn't negate the fact that your serum levels are POSITIVELY maximized faster than when you do not...check with Truman, he's posted on this extensively with the data...like i said, i've also done it with and without, and haven't noticed a huge difference, but that doesn't mean shit...personally, i'd rather have my levels at max sooner than later...and yes, kicking in with dbol will jack your strength levels up at a much quicker pace, so that's a viable option as well...

AM
    Last edited by Alpha-Male; 09-12-2005 at 11:26 AM.

wait, i just reread what you wrote...

if you're using 2g/wk of test, the LOGIC behind frontloading would have required you to run 4g for your first week, and then back down to 2g/wk for the remainder...not sure if that's what you were trying to say that you did, but if you didnt, you certainly did not frontload...

everything the majority of vets on this board are attempting to do on a daily basis, besides help newbies, is search for ways to maximize our gains, and frontloading, on paper, is without a doubt, one of the ways to do that...

another fact, in case you care to debate further, i've never had to run 2g/wk of test to get where i am, never gone above 750mg/wk for that matter, so obviously, one might say i've been able to maximize my aas usage, eh?

AM
    Last edited by Alpha-Male; 09-12-2005 at 11:25 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Alpha male you took the words right out of my mouth,,,totaly agree with your comments...

Thread Information