ausman is offline New Member

Question test / epitest ratios

Can anyone provide some info for me on test / epitest ratios. I am in australia and we have probably the most rigid and thorough testing program in the world. I can be tested at any time with no notice. There is no possibility of masking or substitution or urine samples.

I am wondering approximately how much test it would take to go over the 6:1 ratio. I realise there is no definative answer. I have been using way less gear than any of the stacks I have seen recommended on here. I have had noticble results with only one sus 250 shot at the start of a heavy 3 week training cycle (weightlifting), with a shot every 5 or 6 weeks or so. Is it possible that this would never take me over 6:1? I have seen people suggest that high dosage stacks can result in ratios as high as 100:1.

I have seen recommendations that long acting ester test is detectable for up to 3 months. I would assume this for high dosages (ie 500mg plus a week).

Any info would be appreciated.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: test / epitest ratios

Originally posted by ausman
    Can anyone provide some info for me on test / epitest ratios. I am in australia and we have probably the most rigid and thorough testing program in the world. I can be tested at any time with no notice. There is no possibility of masking or substitution or urine samples.

I am wondering approximately how much test it would take to go over the 6:1 ratio. I realise there is no definative answer. I have been using way less gear than any of the stacks I have seen recommended on here. I have had noticble results with only one sus 250 shot at the start of a heavy 3 week training cycle (weightlifting), with a shot every 5 or 6 weeks or so. Is it possible that this would never take me over 6:1? I have seen people suggest that high dosage stacks can result in ratios as high as 100:1.

I have seen recommendations that long acting ester test is detectable for up to 3 months. I would assume this for high dosages (ie 500mg plus a week).

Any info would be appreciated.
    Any amount of exogenous that doesn't clear the system before the test will result in failing. This is not an easy test to manipulate, it measures the difference between endogenous and exogenous testosterone . The testosterone:epitestosterone ratio is naturally 1:1 and I remember reading that 100mg testosterone (not sure what ester) administered prior to the test had the ratio around 1:20.

I remember reading something about Eastern Bloc olympic athletes having epitestosterone propionate administered with their AAS at a 100:1 ratio, which brought their test:epitest levels in the normal range (between 1:1 and 6:1). I am pretty sure epitestosterone is a controlled substance, but I could be wrong.

ausman is offline New Member
    thx for the info

Thread Information