forsz is offline Associate Member

Low-Dose Stacking: Synergy or Waste ??

After reading here , i decided to not use the Eq and Primo Depot that i got. I do Test E 700Mg/Wk plus Var 40 Mg/day bec i want lean cycle with strength that i'll keep. Lower doses were useless. Even at this dose for 12 wks ( with a 3-wk break in the Var) i'm making decent ( not spectacular) strength gains but only gained ~ 10 lbs ( and my BF% has gone UP) . It seems that the primo Fx would b similar to the Var ( both are $$ ). If/when i do another cycle with base of Test 700/Wk; would it add to the test gains if i add Eq 200Mg/Wk and or Primo 100Mg/Wk?? I'd like to use the Primo. Tell me if 100 would B a waste of $. If i got more, would injecting 250/wk take the place of 40Mg/D of Var.??

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by forsz
    After reading here , i decided to not use the Eq and Primo Depot that i got. I do Test E 700Mg/Wk plus Var 40 Mg/day bec i want lean cycle with strength that i'll keep. Lower doses were useless. Even at this dose for 12 wks ( with a 3-wk break in the Var) i'm making decent ( not spectacular) strength gains but only gained ~ 10 lbs ( and my BF% has gone UP) . It seems that the primo Fx would b similar to the Var ( both are $$ ). If/when i do another cycle with base of Test 700/Wk; would it add to the test gains if i add Eq 200Mg/Wk and or Primo 100Mg/Wk?? I'd like to use the Primo. Tell me if 100 would B a waste of $. If i got more, would injecting 250/wk take the place of 40Mg/D of Var.??
    imo primo is a waste of money..its expensive and weak..made for women..some people swear by it,but you would need 500mg/week to see any results and that is alot of $$..there are much better alteratives

forsz is offline Associate Member
    thank u. I hate for what i have to go to waste. But it seems that i'd have to buy much more. So u r saying less than 500 would b a waste EVEN when stacked on 700 Test? And 200-300 isn't even effective enuf to take the place of 40Mg/D anavar ?? Tuf news lol .
    Anyone else?

Thread Information