Thread: Steriods

Robert23fl is offline New Member

Steriods

I want to know which steriods i should start up on. its my first time. Any suggestions?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    RESEARCH, that is my suggestion.

Also, if you haven't been lifting for at least 5 years and tapped out natural potential, you are wasting your time/money.

How old are you? Stats? Pictures to show your solid base? Etc......

~SC~

Also, what do you think about Dermagain. Is it any good to add some muscle on? Is that an injectable steriod ??? Thanks

Again, research brutha, it's your body we're talking about.

~SC~

Also, it's STEROIDS , not "STERIODS ".

~SC~

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Also, it's STEROIDS , not "STERIODS ".

~SC~
    Good Shit

i am 20 years old 181 lbs 6'5. I have been working out for 9 months and have not gain that much muscle. Bascially I just got cut and in shape. I have been eating my butt off and taking protein shakes but no results.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Def. need to start eating more, training harder, and reading/researching a bit more before you jump into anything.. 6'5 181 is not close to your natural potential.. Remember everything takes time and proper focus.. good luck

Jakspro is offline Member
    well... they say you grow like weeds when you first start training... i put on 20lbs and went down 2%BF and i'm closing in on a year training... am 20 years old and NOWHERE NEAR JUICING....

Id say you need to search the diet sticky and learn how to train properly... i bet you'll hit close to 200 Natty... and keep all your gains... patience brotha

Darkness is offline Member
    Yeah sure thing, you can start doing this cycle Link and stay on it for a few years

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    man 6'5 and 180 sound like a toothpick bro, no offense. you can EASILY no matter what kind of metaoblism you have gain weight. You're either A not eating right or B not training right, especially since you just started working out, and have "plataued"....
    i think even considering AS at your stage is s bad idea. research more in the diet and workout forum to see what you are doing wrong.
    magic

Quote Originally Posted by Robert23fl
    i am 20 years old 181 lbs 6'5. I have been working out for 9 months and have not gain that much muscle. Bascially I just got cut and in shape. I have been eating my butt off and taking protein shakes but no results.
    Great job being honest!

So having said what you have said, you aren't ready at all for gear in any way/shape/form. You getting "no results" being natural means that you won't get jack diddly shit result wise while being on AAS, and you'll waste time/money and risk your health for absolutely nothing. 9 months is a far cry from tapping out your natural potential, and 20 years old is very young as well.

Read up here in the workout/diet forums, get to gaining and progressing naturally, and you'll be VERY happy that you listened to me.

~SC~

i was on No2 for about 2 months, but really did not gain anything. I noticed that i got cold sores rather than muscle.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i was on No2 for about 2 months, but really did not gain anything. I noticed that i got cold sores rather than muscle.

~SC~

Darkness is offline Member
    Food and lots of it is the best anabolic you can put in your body at the moment. Get your diet in check..and let me tell you that 90+% of the "hard gainers" out there are not eating enough. You also need to get a good training regime... all the info is on this forum, use the search button and you'll learn a lot.

Good luck.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member

MOD Suggestion

we all started at the same place...no info and no knowledge...then we learned by reading and asking ?s's....however...if mods can limt access to the rest of the forum until AFTER a new member has read the stickys and FAQ's it may cut down on threads like this and serve the newbs better since they will have a better idea of what to actually ask...

TCEL300 is offline Member
    isnt that No2 shit just for pumps?

Quote Originally Posted by JSAM
    we all started at the same place...no info and no knowledge...then we learned by reading and asking ?s's....however...if mods can limt access to the rest of the forum until AFTER a new member has read the stickys and FAQ's it may cut down on threads like this and serve the newbs better since they will have a better idea of what to actually ask...
    Sounds good in theory, won't ever work practically.

~SC~

G-13 is offline Member
    Start eating more, alot more...juice will do nothing for you if you dont get your diet keyed in.

research your diet not juice,your trying to build from the top down and it doesnt work that way, bottom up, foundation. Then research a cycle.

ward065 is offline Member
    181 lbs at 6'5''......ur not ready bro.......you need to train as hard as you possibly can, eat right (and eat a lot of good food, 4000 calories or so), and get sufficent rest too......that's all u need to do now...

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    isnt that No2 shit just for pumps?
    no2 can work well bro......you get relatively good pumps (certainly not as good as juice will give ya) but the better pumps ultimately let you have a better workout. don't know how the stuff actually works, but it does have a mild effect, i think it's worth it, but u dont need to pop a ton of pills to get the results. i take half of the recommended dose of 8 tablets per day off cycle only
    Last edited by ward065; 09-09-2005 at 10:19 PM.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    no2 can work well bro......you get relatively good pumps (certainly not as good as juice will give ya) but the better pumps ultimately let you have a better workout. don't know how the stuff actually works, but it does have a mild effect, i think it's worth it, but u dont need to pop a ton of pills to get the results. i take half of the recommended dose of 8 tablets per day off cycle only
    Well, for one thing the bigger, longer pumps are gonna help feed your muscles with more nutrients to recover, for longer periods of time. Of course you need enough protein intake to maximize the effect. NO2 type of products can be beneficial, but for some they don't seem to do a damm thing either. It's kind of hit and miss I have found. And I do believe that if you have problems with cold sores that NO2 products can bring on more cold sores.

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    you wouldnt post this unless your going to juice - so I suggest something simple test enth 500mg/week for 10 weeks, nolva 10mg ed for 14 weeks and clomid for the last four after you stop juicing at 100mg/ed.

Research bro.
    good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    181 lbs at 6'5''......ur not ready bro.......you need to train as hard as you possibly can, eat right (and eat a lot of good food, 4000 calories or so), and get sufficent rest too......that's all u need to do now...

Thank you everyone for the help!!! I do not think i am getting 4000 calories into my body. It sounds good though, i am going to start working on it. Is weight gainer a good start?

Is weight gainer a good start?
    Flippin' us off is a very BAD start.

~SC~

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Flippin' us off is a very BAD start.

~SC~
    That MUST have been a mistake on his part. Weight gainer COULD be a part of it, but you need to have a better overall understanding of how to fuel your body. Please read all the Ed forums and then come back with specific critiques to your individualized program.

inevitable is offline Member
    bro u need to read alot.... im the same age as u but i reached my pleatu at 19 .. then i juiced and blew up friends said i was getting scarey big... take it from me just wait till ur 21 or 22 and read read read .... read about juice , read about nutrition, read about shocking ur body... theres alot u need to learn and can just tell by the questions u ask and the way u talk

blodget2000 is offline Junior Member
    Robert23: you are mistaken

take the advice from SwoleCat:

RESEARCH, that is my suggestion.

Also, if you haven't been lifting for at least 5 years and tapped out natural potential, you are wasting your time/money.

~SC~

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    For the love of god please research.... i think there needs to be some kind of blocker so that you can't post anything untill youve been a member for 6months and have used the search button atleast 100 times.

its your body bro... its not something to mess around with.. i had a friend who was in ur same shoes he didn't listen he was tall and skinny with no real natural training, all he got was horrible back acne and a thick neck. i know more than likely you wont listen if you have your heart set on doing this but its like this... everyone is saying how u need to eat more, you can have the fastest car in the world but if you dont' have any fuel in it, you aren't going anywere. food is ur fuel, the car is ur body, and juice is like nitrous, hahaha.. gotta get it in order.

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    yeah everyones giving good advice.
    i am 22 training proper 3-4 years, gained about 60lbs in that time (used to be 182lbs)
    quite a bit of fat (about 10 - 15% BF) my arms are like 18" etc etc.
    i have been on this site for a while , ill be on here for at least six months more before i start my first cycle,
    there is so much muscle to be gained naturally

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    First and foremost let me give you the totally honest no bullsh1t truth about steroids ... everyone on here will say your too young... IMO. You're not... you will bounce back from cycles much easier.. another thing... figure out what your doing and why before hand... but honestly if you find someone that knows wtf they are doing your set.... but if your wrong.. your s.o.L. Now no matter how long you have been working out.. steroids WILL make you grow faster... although a consequence of not having a natural base could be your muscle progresses much too fast and too far beyone your joints! (which I have done)... but that is something you can deal with when you get there with a little GH... now start of doing something small like a Test only cycle or a Test EQ or Deca cycle... don't be scared of this stuff it ain't all that serious in my opinion... it's kinda like fireworks.. you know the sh1t CAN hurt you... but only the DUMB f#cks that hold onto M-80s get hurt.. this is all just my opinion but it's my personal truth and reality.. a lot of older bros are gonna tell you WAIT! you have plenty of natural test and blah blah blah.. what they are really saying is "I waited this long to get big! you should too!"... like you have to earn it or something... anyways... GOOD LUCK!

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    yeah right,
    trying steroids before you even know how to train properly is great advice
    not

chest6 is offline Banned
    eating a lot doesnt mean anything to me. Everyone that asks me for advice says they eat a shitload and blah blah. I then ask what..and theyre like, "I ate a big steak a couple days ago" and..I had a protein shake today and i had a big bowl of chicken from kfc

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    what they are really saying is "I waited this long to get big! you should too!"..
    No, I know exactly what I was saying and why.

You don't need to try and interpret what I say, because you're way off base and I have already given my personal advice. Right, MY personal advice, which means it need not be twisted/interpreted by you in any way/shape/form. You may give your opinion on what he should do, but keep your nose/comments out of what I have said, as again I know what I said and why I said it.

Carry on.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by n4529359
    yeah right,
    trying steroids before you even know how to train properly is great advice
    not
    Pay no attention to the poster before you, he's full of very bad advice. I love how he says "you can just take HGH" to overcome problems that will arise from using gear too early. Yeah, let's just keep PILING the drugs up on top of each other to negate the bad effects of the previous ones.

Moronic to say the least, and VERY bad/mis-leading advice for an educational forum.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    First and foremost let me give you the totally honest no bullsh1t truth about steroids... everyone on here will say your too young... IMO. You're not... you will bounce back from cycles much easier.. another thing... figure out what your doing and why before hand... but honestly if you find someone that knows wtf they are doing your set.... but if your wrong.. your s.o.L. Now no matter how long you have been working out.. steroids WILL make you grow faster... although a consequence of not having a natural base could be your muscle progresses much too fast and too far beyone your joints! (which I have done)... but that is something you can deal with when you get there with a little GH... now start of doing something small like a Test only cycle or a Test EQ or Deca cycle... don't be scared of this stuff it ain't all that serious in my opinion... it's kinda like fireworks.. you know the sh1t CAN hurt you... but only the DUMB f#cks that hold onto M-80s get hurt.. this is all just my opinion but it's my personal truth and reality.. a lot of older bros are gonna tell you WAIT! you have plenty of natural test and blah blah blah.. what they are really saying is "I waited this long to get big! you should too!"... like you have to earn it or something... anyways... GOOD LUCK!
    thats terrible advice

lets just tell everyone that is the right age to get on gear regardless if they have worked out previously or not

First and foremost let me give you the totally honest no bullsh1t truth about steroids
    Ain't it funny how that never surfaced? You did everything BUT that.

~SC~

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    i reccommend you take a look at the following links:

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsample.htm

those are the best i can do for you. in that first link, snoop through some of those cycle for a reccommend "1st cycle" setup and you'll probably find some good ideas. i would highly suggest you get at LEAST 6 months of research under your belt though. if you dont know the terms, the reason behind something, or dont kno what to expect, if something happens (and side-effects are a very real possibility) you wont know what to do, or worse yet, how/where to ask! keep learning bro, and re-evaluate your position in 6-12 months. good luck!

(ps- sorry, mods, for linking off this board)

Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    i reccommend you take a look at the following links:

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsample.htm

those are the best i can do for you. in that first link, snoop through some of those cycle for a reccommend "1st cycle" setup and you'll probably find some good ideas. i would highly suggest you get at LEAST 6 months of research under your belt though. if you dont know the terms, the reason behind something, or dont kno what to expect, if something happens (and side-effects are a very real possibility) you wont know what to do, or worse yet, how/where to ask! keep learning bro, and re-evaluate your position in 6-12 months. good luck!

(ps- sorry, mods, for linking off this board)
    Hey thanks for the links. I really appreciate your time and help!!!

Thread Information