Thread: hockey "gear"

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Unhappy hockey "gear"

I am thinking about doing my first cycle, I am currently 6'1 165-170lbs with 9-10% bf, I also am playing college hockey again this year, but I am smaller than most of the guys on my team as well as others. I play Defense and I need some size. I train harder than anyone on my team, and I eat even better, but still I need size, and since my college division doesnt test for roids, I am seriously considering taking a cycle, at least to boost me up to 185-190lbs so that I can crush the other big guys. Also, I am 19 and pretty young, I know a little about gear, but I definatly need some advice, what begginer cycle should I take to get "big" in the quickest/safest way possible...also is can someone give me a good diet for good muscle gains, and none of that sloppy fat, I am getting board with wat im eating now.....

Here is my spilt:

Mon-Chest

Tues-back and traps(light)

Wed-legs

Thrus-sholders and traps(heavy)

friday- Biceps, triceps and forearms.

My Diet:

Breakfast: 2 cups egg whites, with a bowl of oatmeal(1 1/2 cups) or whole grain cereal(2 cups)

Post workout: Whey protien shake with 2 scoops natuarl peanut butter...and skim milk, not water.

Lunch: Either chicken breast and sweet patato, or 2 cups egg whites with ceral or oatmeal

Dinner: Same as lunch

Nightime: Another protien shake with 1 scoop peanut butter...(not always, some times I am not hungray).

So I guess if anyone could help me with the gear questions, and the diet/training it would be great....i need to dominate this year....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Well, at 19 years old and 165-170 lbs. I'd have to honestly say that you could reach your goals naturally if you got your diet/training in order first. If you cannot gain naturally, you aren't going to gain anything enhanced and are just wasting time and $$$.

~SC~

Okay then how do I get bigger without gear quickly, Im tryin so hard to eat but I have a mental barrier about getting fat, cause at one point in my life Ie 2 years ago I was reallllllllllllllly a fat shit looser, and Now im pretty ripped, but i need to get big, and i am so scared of eating a lot because of getting fat I need some advice on that....i mean i wanna wait for cycles but i dont know

G-13 is offline Member
    Its that hockey, it burns a ton of calories...I played semi-pro for 3 years..you have to eat like there is nothing else in the workd to do...and stay away from the BEER lol....oh man i miss the roadtrips!! eat eat eat CLEAN CLEAN!!

lol, road trips, and canadian beer lol....so eat eat eat....thanks man who u play for
    what about cardio, and how about your workout spilt what was it like

inevitable is offline Member
    Diet Bro.... Clean Good Diet

Thread Information