BigLeeJones187 is offline New Member

Clen for females

my missus is at 14% B.F n wants to get it lower. ive never used clen or nethin like it. what is the recommended average dose for a first time user and how long can you stay on it 4? is ther any side effects if a female takes it?
    nice1

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    I give my girlfreind 100MCG a day for 14 days, shes now off it for 14 days soon to go back on...she felt fine but it didnt really do much as she still atre loads of junk food, didnt really diet at all and had no exercise what so ever...typical lol

Jerzey is offline Member
    I have done 2 days on/2off; 2 weeks on, 2off, and straight through for 8 weeks.

To be honest, I like ECA better because clen made me have a big appetite. I think if I were to try it again I would do 2 weeks on 2 off. I get use to it so after 2 weeks I feel burnt, even with benadryl.

At 14% her bf is already low, she should be fine 2 weeks on/2 off but don't start at 100mcg/day. That's high! Let her start at 20 and work her way up, you can always so more and you don't know what sides she may get (jittery/shaking/heart racing)..

big_C is offline Member
    2 weeks on and 2 weeks off @ 80 mcg ED IMHO

Unoid is offline Member
    14% for a female is really good.
    DOn't let her go below 9 or it might start messing her up.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    clen isnt an appetite suppresant. its main purpose is to raise a persons body temperature. and when that happens, you naturally are going to burn fat. literally. i have personally done a 2 day on/2 day off, a 7 day on/7day off, and 14. the seven day cycle seemed to work best for me. and my gf is currently on that cycle as well and it is working quite well. start her at lower dosages, say 60 mcg, and increase it up to 100mcg. the one major side of it is hand shakes and restlessness. and she will sweat alot more than normal.

BigLeeJones187 is offline New Member
    thanks for the reponses, its helped alot! 40mcg workin up to 80/100mcg, 7 days on/7days off i think is the best option for her. see how it goes neway
    nice1 all

Thread Information