JerzeyBoy is offline Member

I need help overcoming....

(I didn't know if this belonged in the AR Lounge because it is a more serious of a question...)

What did you guys do to overcome your fear of stepping over to the dark side??

This is pretty hard to admit but, I have my juice, my diet is in check, workout too...Why can't I just start...I always push it off.

I really wanna do this and I know that everyone is gonna say JUST DO IT but it's not that easy for me...

-Thanks,
    -JB

jwet is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    (I didn't know if this belonged in the AR Lounge because it is a more serious of a question...)

This is pretty hard to admit but, I have my juice, my diet is in check, workout too...Why can't I just start...I always push it off.

I really wanna do this and I know that everyone is gonna say JUST DO IT but it's not that easy for me...

-Thanks,
    -JB
    Let someone DO IT for you then, worked for me the first time

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

-Thanks,
    -JB
    Be more specific. What are you actually afraid of? Needles? Sides?

I have never had a fear of needles but the first time was a little worrying. Was shaking a lot. The needle moved around a fair bit in my quad a was sore in the morning. However, after a few times you get used to it. I enjoy it now and look forward to the next injection. Sometimes I wish I was running a shorter acting estered Test.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    If you cant find the motivation to start it, then your not ready for it, you really dont want to do it, otherwise it would have been done a long time ago. Theres no rush on things, why worry about it then?

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    dont be a pussy or throw the gear in the bin. when i got a hold of my first bottle of test for my first injection i was so excited i ran got my needles i quickly filled the syringe and jabbed it into my bicep. if you dont feel like that then dont bother.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Wow, I was dying to start mine but nervous at the same time. I loaded the pin with Primo and my hand was shaking so hard that when I got the needle in my glute I pulled it right back out

Is it the pin or starting the process that's bothering you I started my Var right away the first time I got it....

If it's the injection scaring you, have someone who knows what they are doing do it for you the first time...

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    i done my first injection last tuesday, i was sh*t scared of jabbing myself with a needle for the 1st time.
    i rested the pin (23 guage) on my right glute and it just slid right in didn't feel a thing didnt even have to push that much.
    i use to hate needles, my stomach would turn every time i thought about them, but now i luv it and as swifto said i now look forward to my next injection

G-13 is offline Member

-Thanks,
    -JB
    I know its not easy so you need to wait until you are ready..it was hard for me and many others, some guys have passed out and had panic attacks and all kinds of shit. SO what im saying is YOUR HEAD HAS TO BE IN THE GAME TO PLAY, if it's not then wait..

You know what finally did it for me, catching my ex with some other dude, and she said " well at least he's not a skinny fuker like you" i responded with Andropen275 and t-bol..4 weeks in and im up 15 lbs and im about to add tren ..the next time i see this asshoel my fist is going to meet the back of his head, not from the back either..man im feeling agitated today..i need to take another shower too..shit

You know what finally did it for me, catching my ex with some other dude, and she said " well at least he's not a skinny fuker like you" i responded with Andropen275 and t-bol..4 weeks in and im up 15 lbs and im about to add tren..the next time i see this asshoel my fist is going to meet the back of his head, not from the back either..man im feeling agitated today..i need to take another shower too..shit
    do i sence a little anger and rage LOL

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    first shot was done by a friend. all others were done by me. needles have never bothered me. have someone who knows what they're doing give you your first shot. hopefully that should help ya overcome your nervousness.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bex304
    do i sence a little anger and rage LOL
    lol yea that nasty ho i was with tonight really got to me, i didnt even get to finish...

i didnt even get to finish...
    that would really piss me off the most, you might have contracted an infection from that ho and you didn't even get to blow ya load

G-13 is offline Member

-Thanks,
    -JB
    Also i believe there is a self injection website that can help you when you do decide to do it. If your afraid of jabbing it in, just push it in slow, i promise you barely feel it.

slooby is offline Associate Member
    heres an even better choice

give your gear to me

dieselhead is offline New Member
    The adrenaline I got after I injected for the first time was awesome. Now I look forward to all my injections. Been shooting the delts lately and trying to work up the nerve to shoot a pec or bicep.

Slooby, is that your girl? She got some DSL

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselhead
    The adrenaline I got after I injected for the first time was awesome. Now I look forward to all my injections. Been shooting the delts lately and trying to work up the nerve to shoot a pec or bicep.

Slooby, is that your girl? She got some DSL
    dude what about your avitar, is that ass is good as it looks...tell us a story about that one

it's my sister

G-13 is offline Member
    it's my sister
    have you fuked her yet?

big_C is offline Member
    Just close yoyr eyes and stick the pin in bro...you gotta do it sometime!!hey dieslehead..your avatar of a hot ass anyone would drill is of your sis....holy shit, I'm coming over bro!!!

Powerlift1 is offline New Member
    dam shes got a nice @$$

actually I just finished with her

actually it's not, but if it was I'd still **** her

G-13 is offline Member

actually it's not, but if it was I'd still **** her
    lol i knew it wasnt your sis, if it was youd never leave home...got any more pics? that ass is insane bro!!

http://www.keyra.tk/
    She was voted most perfect ass of all time. Also had a video floating around somewhere. She should start selling her underwear online...she'd make a fortune

G-13 is offline Member
    http://www.keyra.tk/
    She was voted most perfect ass of all time. Also had a video floating around somewhere. She should start selling her underwear online...she'd make a fortune
    wow..thanks bro..i think im gunna have a new avitar in a minute

ward065 is offline Member
    seriously bro, if you want to do it you just have to do it.

Again, i am not sure. Are you afraid of actually injecting, or actually being on, sides, etc?

if it's a fear of injecting here is a suggestion. For your first few injections rub an ice pad (like those you put in coolers) over the injection site. Then inject in the area. This made the injection less painful for me- i only did it with my first shot. After that, i was able to do it without the ice because i realized it is not a big deal to inject. However let me say that the ice pad may cause an increased level of soreness in the injection site the next day

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    I had too get my wife too stick me for the forst time

I see you're a keyra fan too...stay away from her she's mine

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    I see you're a keyra fan too...stay away from her she's mine
    who has the better avatar-big and talls or dieselheads....If I had a choice-big and talls all the way!!!!

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    who has the better avatar-big and talls or dieselheads....If I had a choice-big and talls all the way!!!!

its the same chick...and we jacked this dudes thread...

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    I'd like to use my avatar on her!!!!

juicyup34 is offline Banned
    its always nice to have someone there for the first injection, hit it up. maybe steroids arent right for you. maybe they will make you feel guilty, maybe you are having feelings that they dont match your values or what not. Or maybe you just dont like needles. Either way, no one needs juice and to force yourself into it is retarted, if you feel comfortable do it, if not sell the gear and forget about it man. it all good

Thread Information