Thread: My Cycle So Far

ryan26 is offline Junior Member

My Cycle So Far

Well, I'm in week 3 of my cycle. Week 4 starts on Monday, and I think it's starting to kick in finally. I'm kind of sick of waiting for the freakish growth to begin. Tonight at the gym I did back, and biceps, and I seemed to get an almost painful pump in my bi's. Of course it felt good in a way. I just couldn't really make a muscle without my bicep feeling like it was going to bleed out through my skin. I assume this is the feeling I've been waiting for, right? You guys have the same thing happen when on cycle? Anyways, I'm up about 8 pounds from when I first started, but I think I just gained that weight from eating so much. I'm about 218 now. So far I feel good. I'll update this thread every now and then, and keep you guys posted as to how I'm doing. Hopefully I'll reach 240 over the course of the next 5 or 6 weeks. Sound possible?

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    You should just start feeling it. Wait to see what you feel like in about 2 weeks. Great cycle. The pumps mean the shit is working. I did a similar cycle and gained about 25lbs. Eat like a bitch and keep your salt intake to as low as you can so you can avoid bloating.

T

ryan26 is offline Junior Member
    Today was my first day of week four, and I did chest and tri's. My strength in my chest exercises has gone up alot already. I'm working out with 225 on flat bench, and 205 on incline. Mostly my incline has increased. So far it's hard to tell if I'm growing any, but I do look pretty big when I'm all pumped up, and working out. I'm still at about 220lbs. I'm also trying to have sex with about 5 different girls cuz I've been kind of horny lately. One was hit last night, so that's one down, four to go : ) I can't wait to see how I feel next week.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good cycle check out mine its similar but doing more cause i am 242lbs now and planning on being a hard 250 by end. trying not to gain too much weight just quality size

Thread Information