ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

for first cycle of test-e?.........

Hey guys, I was just wondering if 55mg of nolv a day would be enough for a cycle of
    500mg test-e-12 weeks
    30 mg-d-bol-4 weeks
    55 mg nolv ed-17 weeks
    *then 2 weeks after last shot*
    day 1 clom-100 mg
    50 mg ed clomid-weeks 14-17
    This is assuming I have a slight case of gyno. Or should I get letro first before starting the cycle?

inevitable is offline Member
    start off wtih the nolv at 10mg/day and work ur way up... ur not goin to need that much nolv 20mg's a day usually does it for me
    wk 1-15 test e 500mg/wk
    wk 1-4 d-bol 30-50mg/ED
    wk 11-15 d-bol 30-50mg/ED
    wk 1-pct nolv 10-20mg/ED
    wk 17 - pct clomid and nolv and u could throw in some hcg if u want

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    start off wtih the nolv at 10mg/day and work ur way up... ur not goin to need that much nolv 20mg's a day usually does it for me
    wk 1-15 test e 500mg/wk
    wk 1-4 d-bol 30-50mg/ED
    wk 11-15 d-bol 30-50mg/ED
    wk 1-pct nolv 10-20mg/ED
    wk 17 - pct clomid and nolv and u could throw in some hcg if u want

just to clarify....do not run hcg alongside clomid...if you choose to run hcg, make sure to stop it a few days before starting clomid

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    just to clarify....do not run hcg alongside clomid...if you choose to run hcg, make sure to stop it a few days before starting clomid
    ahh yes sir... he doesn't really need it so i don't even kno y i mentioned it but hey.. couldn't hurt!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah....especially if he only runs the test for 12 weeks, then he doesnt really need, but like you said, it can't hurt...i would definitely recommend it if he runs the test for 15 wks

the reason I asked about 55mg of nolv is because I have itchy sensitive puffy nips and havent even gone on yet.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    the reason I asked about 55mg of nolv is because I have itchy sensitive puffy nips and havent even gone on yet.
    I would not do a cycle at all if i were you, being that prone to gyno, but then again you're not me, i'm really scared of gyno, thank god im not prone to it.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Itchy puffy nips just thinkin of gear-I would stay away then! Just out of curiosity, how old are you Scotty? Only reason I ask is that non steroid induced gyno is generally limited to adolescents.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Itchy puffy nips just thinkin of gear-I would stay away then! Just out of curiosity, how old are you Scotty? Only reason I ask is that non steroid induced gyno is generally limited to adolescents.
    Yeah tahnks for the concern. I'm turning 27 next month. No matter how hard I train or how much I eat I cant reach 180lbs. I'm at about 178 right now. 6'1".
    5 years ago I weighed 140 and with dedication and proper diet I've gained a solid 35 pds never using roids. Now its time to kick it up a notch.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    if u are that prone to gyno y not just use the test e and skip the dbol ? this is your first cycle right? test e by itself shld suffice. i did test e dbol and deca and didn't run anything at all with it. just had it ready in case, but i never had a problem with gyno... i guess i m one of the lucky ones who is not prone to it..

27, No worries then, I would keep lots of Nolva handy and prolly also some l-dex(lost of guys go cheap on anti-e, huge mistake) Start out at 10mg ev night an wait and see. At the first sign of itching(more than normal) up your dose to 20 mg ev night and so on, you should not have to take more than 40 mg e/d to keep gyno at bay with your doses. If you get lots of water retention then you may want to switch to the l-dex.

As an aside, I would prolly toss in some EQ to go with that test e, bout 400 mg wkly should round you out nicely.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    Yeah tahnks for the concern. I'm turning 27 next month. No matter how hard I train or how much I eat I cant reach 180lbs. I'm at about 178 right now. 6'1".
    5 years ago I weighed 140 and with dedication and proper diet I've gained a solid 35 pds never using roids. Now its time to kick it up a notch.
    Theres gotta be something wrong with your diet no offence, but you're 6"1 and can't reach 180lbs no matter what? In this case, your cycle will give you the gains upto 180lbs no problem but think about it, it owuld upset your gyno pretty bad, being so naturally prone to it. In my opinion, it is not worth it because you can get those gains naturally over a longer period of time, just change your diet plan.

Its funny, I made a $50 bet with my buddy to see who could reach 180 lbs. first.
    He weighed 195 at 5'8"........and I weighed 165 at 6'1"
    I'm about 2 lbs away from the dough.
    The bet was to help us reach our goals.
    Buying gear to gain isnt cheating though because he gave up and is currently weighing in at a whopping 210 (belly)

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Theres gotta be something wrong with your diet no offence, but you're 6"1 and can't reach 180lbs no matter what? In this case, your cycle will give you the gains upto 180lbs no problem but think about it, it owuld upset your gyno pretty bad, being so naturally prone to it. In my opinion, it is not worth it because you can get those gains naturally over a longer period of time, just change your diet plan.
    I stick between 169 and 178...no more no less

Drink a gallon of water and go weigh in. You will at least win your bet.

I thought 55 mg of nolv would be a good round about number because I've heard of alot of guys taking 60-80mg to combat gyno

Pesonally I have not exp gyno at test doses less than 750/wk and even up to a gram 10 mgs will generally handle it for me. Now I don't take nolva usually when I get up to the higher doses I take ~.5 mg ldex ed this helps me with bloat as well as taking care of my anti-e needs. If you have plenty on hand I reccommend starting out light and then with even the slightest twinge going up as high as neccessary to stop the irritation. You don't know, you may not be any more gyno prone than me-having naturally puffy nips at your age is prolly a leftover from pubescent gyno that a lot of men get, only in some cases never goes away, it's not a sign of sensitivity to estrogen so much as just a fat store that didn't get converted during growth.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not really prone to gyno except when using dbol . Dbol really wants to give me gyno. If I were you I'd run something else. Tbol might be a good substitute. Or as mentioned earlier, just test.

Thread Information