Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    351

    Pure muscle after 1st cycle?

    I am starting my first cycle in about 6-7 weeks and its going to be test E @500mgs a week for 10 weeks and dbol @ 30mgs every day for 4 weeks. My training, diet etc is going to be spot on. Obviously genetics plays a big role here but how much 'pure muscle' could one expect to keep. PCT is just clomid as I feel HCG is not needed for this cycle considering dosages and cycle length.

    Would it be reasonable to expect to gain 10-15 lbs of pure muscle?

  2. #2
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    It is virtually impossible to put on 100% muscle, cycle or not. Post up your diet for better idea of weight gain. You will obviously gain size and weight, but some or most will be water or fat, and the rest will be muscle.

  3. #3
    inevitable's Avatar
    inevitable is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    merica
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    I am starting my first cycle in about 6-7 weeks and its going to be test E @500mgs a week for 10 weeks and dbol @ 30mgs every day for 4 weeks. My training, diet etc is going to be spot on. Obviously genetics plays a big role here but how much 'pure muscle' could one expect to keep. PCT is just clomid as I feel HCG is not needed for this cycle considering dosages and cycle length.

    Would it be reasonable to expect to gain 10-15 lbs of pure muscle?
    with the d-bol its all water weight.. depending on ur genetics are, how clean u eat, how hard u workout.. things like that will determine how much tru muscle u will get... also more ur cycle to atleast 12-15 weeks bro.

  4. #4
    Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    351
    Training 4 days a week hard, but smart, 4500ish cals a day (350g protein, 500carbs 100g fats) all good clean solid food. I was thinking ill gain 30-35lbs by the end of the cylce then loose the 'bloat' and hopefully retain 15lbs most of which ill assume to be muscle.

  5. #5
    Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    with the d-bol its all water weight.. depending on ur genetics are, how clean u eat, how hard u workout.. things like that will determine how much tru muscle u will get... also more ur cycle to atleast 12-15 weeks bro.
    This is my first cycle and I want to keep it short and sweet so I dont wanna run test for 12-15 weeks. Ill do that later on down the line. The cylce im doing is the one on steroid .com, novice cycle 1-1. Just a basic 1st cycle.

  6. #6
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Why would you want to gain 35 lbs? Then lose 20lbs? This doesn't make sense to me, I shoot for keeping 80% of my weight gains, meaning gain 20lbs keep 16lbs for example. Avoid the stretch marks and all the water, try and make solid gains without all the water. JMO.

    Diet looks good numberwise, but I don't know what your eating to get those numbers, need more info. Also, age height weight?

  7. #7
    Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    351
    Well im going to gain water weight no matter what I do right. Im not going to gain just muscle from doing test and dbol , im going gain water and I accept that. So what I mean is ill probably gain 30-35lbs but when I come off Ill loose the water weight and I guess the rest will be muscle and a little bit of fat. im 20, 205lbs @5ft9. Diet is all solid quality foods...........whey, eggs, tuna, casein and chicken for protein and carbs coming from pasta, potatoes, oats, barley and wheetabix. Ill be getting my fats from a special fat blend with omega-3 etc etc and things like egg yolks.

  8. #8
    inevitable's Avatar
    inevitable is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    merica
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    This is my first cycle and I want to keep it short and sweet so I dont wanna run test for 12-15 weeks. Ill do that later on down the line. The cylce im doing is the one on steroid.com, novice cycle 1-1. Just a basic 1st cycle.
    short and sweet.... test doesn't "kick-in" till about week 5-6 and dependning on the person 7.... now if u only want 4 weeks of working with ur blood levels high go ahead... i kno that 2 extra weeks helps me IMO

  9. #9
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    You will probably not gain 35 lbs. With your diet if it is as clean as you claim then you can deff. make some solid gains, maybe around 15-20 lbs. Eat clean while on dbol to keep waterretention to a minimum.

  10. #10
    Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    short and sweet.... test doesn't "kick-in" till about week 5-6 and dependning on the person 7.... now if u only want 4 weeks of working with ur blood levels high go ahead... i kno that 2 extra weeks helps me IMO
    Isnt 10-12 weeks the average for a first cycle of test. Some even do 8. I dont want to get into long lenghts just yet. I want to start slow. Ill run test for 15 weeks when im a bit more experienced.

  11. #11
    Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    You will probably not gain 35 lbs. With your diet if it is as clean as you claim then you can deff. make some solid gains, maybe around 15-20 lbs. Eat clean while on dbol to keep waterretention to a minimum.
    My plan with the diet is to eliminate sugar and saturated fat (except suger PWO) so that i dnt gain too much fat. apart from that i stick to quality carbs and protein and 'good' fats.

  12. #12
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    10-12 is fine for a first cycle at 500mg/wk. See how your body reacts. Keep nolva on hand.

  13. #13
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    My plan with the diet is to eliminate sugar and saturated fat (except suger PWO) so that i dnt gain too much fat. apart from that i stick to quality carbs and protein and 'good' fats.
    Sounds good, I see no reason you would gain 35lbs of water/fat/muscle. Keep it clean and gain 15-20 and keep it. goodluck.

  14. #14
    Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    You will probably not gain 35 lbs. With your diet if it is as clean as you claim then you can deff. make some solid gains, maybe around 15-20 lbs. Eat clean while on dbol to keep waterretention to a minimum.
    Why not, i did it. Im his age, and same weight as him when i started. The gains are not all muscle ofcourse, and i ran the dbol 2 weeks longer then he will.

  15. #15
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    I am not suggesting that 35lbs is not feasible. I was just stating that "I" personally would rather gain 20lbs of solid weight and keep 15lbs, than gain 35lbs and keep 15-20lbs. Thats all.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •