Thread: gyno qustion

asterix is offline Banned

gyno qustion

sum1 tell me the score with gyno please. could i inject up 2 a gram of test a week (say omnadren 250) an be preety safe from gyno . im pretty sure i aint prone to gyno .
    thanks
    scott

oliver2828 is offline Junior Member
    1G of test a week, What kind of cycle experience have you had. What are your stats. If you take a g of test a week with no anti-e's i would think you would develop bitch tits but everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by asterix
    could i inject up 2 a gram of test a week (say omnadren 250) an be preety safe from gyno .
    ......NO. Why so much??????

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You could develop gyno at 250mg/wk of Test. Everyone will react different to various dosages. Gyno is far easier to prevent with Anti-E's than it is to cure through surgery. If your running high dosages, it's not worth the risk IMHO.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    if this is ur first cycle u are way out with the doses, start off on about 500mgs a week maybe a bit less like 400

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    I would still run a pct just incase and everyone can use a good pct.. If running a pct what would you use??

asterix is offline Banned
    lol shit i didnt mean to write 2 grams of test a week i ment 1g sorry. ive done a few cycles . an had some good results i never seem to bloat much either . i want to run it with deca 200mg an 50 mg dbol . ive got some tamoxifen from gg on hand . . just wnaa know how many of u run a cylce like mine . thanks

Thread Information