BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member

bodybuilding contest

i'm competing in a bodybuilding contest that doesnt drug test soon so i'll b fine for that... but i wanna compete in a natural contest in april & i am wondering how they test because today is my last day of test cyp cycle & how would this have an effect on the competition?? would it be detecded?? it says 7 year drug testing event or something like that.. what the hell does that mean? so confused please help!!!

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG PAPPA PUMP
    i'm competing in a bodybuilding contest that doesnt drug test soon so i'll b fine for that... but i wanna compete in a natural contest in april & i am wondering how they test because today is my last day of test cyp cycle & how would this have an effect on the competition?? would it be detecded?? it says 7 year drug testing event or something like that.. what the hell does that mean? so confused please help!!!
    I am also a competitive bodybuilder and persoanlly i dont think you have any buisness at that natural competition bro. I know alot of people cycle around the show so they wont test positive but there are also some 100% natural bodybuilders that deserve to win. Stick with the non testing shows man. Let the natural shows be for the natural competitors.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    I am also a competitive bodybuilder and persoanlly i dont think you have any buisness at that natural competition bro. I know alot of people cycle around the show so they wont test positive but there are also some 100% natural bodybuilders that deserve to win. Stick with the non testing shows man. Let the natural shows be for the natural competitors.
    yes and there are naturall pro football players, naturall baseball players ect..ect... do you give the same advice to those pros? i am not a competitive bb but i am sure the nat shows are kinda like pro sports...dont get caught = good to go

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Last time I checked there wasn't a MLB (non tested) and a MLB (Tested), so how do you compare these sports to BB. I would suggest you not do a natural show if you are not truely "natural". What would you accomplish if you won? You cheated. And if you lost, you got beat by someone that didn't even use. HA! Stick to where you belong, JMO.

yea but unlike football and baseball, there are bodybuilding competitions that purposely do not test because they want "the big goys" to compete at the show. So with shows like this around where they are basically inviting juicers, why bother with the natural shows? Stick with your level of competition, not the natural bodybuilders.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Last time I checked there wasn't a MLB (non tested) and a MLB (Tested), so how do you compare these sports to BB. I would suggest you not do a natural show if you are not truely "natural". What would you accomplish if you won? You cheated. And if you lost, you got beat by someone that didn't even use. HA! Stick to where you belong, JMO.
    amen

so you guys feel that if you have ever juiced you should never compete nat? and yes its true those pro sports dont have both...they test, so are you saying ne1 that has ever used and plays pro is a cheater or are you saying they all use and don't get caught? btw i don't know of any comp. that invites gear use. maybe a bit lax on the rules but they all say its illegal

last time i checked even the Mr. o has a policy against drug use including gear, soooo they all cheat? and don't get caught?

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    so you guys feel that if you have ever juiced you should never compete nat? and yes its true those pro sports dont have both...they test, so are you saying ne1 that has ever used and plays pro is a cheater or are you saying they all use and don't get caught? btw i don't know of any comp. that invites gear use. maybe a bit lax on the rules but they all say its illegal
    They don't want you to openly admit using, no. They don't want you to show up on stage with bruising either. These are all obvious. But yes, If you made the choice to start using then "I believe" you have no business in a "natural" competition. What is the use of even having these if users are competing and taking the medals? This is just my own personal opinion. It doesn't mean others don't feel differently and still go and steal the spotlight. I have a certain respect for someone that chooses not to use and takes their genetics to the limit. I for one, did not choose that route, and do not regret my decision.

i am sure if you were to ask mr weider he would tell you sure its ok to use steriods and compete in any of my competitions. right?

not saying that if you have ever juiced in your lifetime that you can never compete natural, but in this guys case where he would have just finished his cycle within the same year of the show, he is very not natural. No show flat out INVITES gear, but its a given that when they do not test, they are lookin for the big boys that are obviously sauced up. Just go to a couple shows and look at the size difference of the competitors in a natural show and a show that does not test.
    Last edited by Fjock; 09-12-2005 at 09:30 AM.

Money changes peoples morals and opinions everyday.

They don't want you to openly admit using, no. They don't want you to show up on stage with bruising either. These are all obvious. But yes, If you made the choice to start using then "I believe" you have no business in a "natural" competition. What is the use of even having these if users are competing and taking the medals? This is just my own personal opinion. It doesn't mean others don't feel differently and still go and steal the spotlight. I have a certain respect for someone that chooses not to use and takes their genetics to the limit. I for one, did not choose that route, and do not regret my decision.
    i tottally agree but this issue will never die, i mean look at the olyimpics. every 4 years the question is whats new? gh designer gear. there are plenty of nat competetors there aswell

i am sure if you were to ask mr weider he would tell you sure its ok to use steriods and compete in any of my competitions. right?
    of course he wouldnt tell you that, but he knows damn well without juice his league very quickly loses popularity. I forgot that year where they put that test in the olympia, but the sport quickly lost popularity as the competitors got smaller.

like i said i don't compete but, i think if your off long enough to pass the test without cheating the test then you are naturall. look at all these threads about pct, many guys say they lose all there gains when they come off. plenty of guys say that they have even lost strenghth. so i feel if you are off long enough to pass...good to go

like i said i don't compete but, i think if your off long enough to pass the test without cheating the test then you are naturall. look at all these threads about pct, many guys say they lose all there gains when they come off. plenty of guys say that they have even lost strenghth. so i feel if you are off long enough to pass...good to go
    With the proper PCT and diet, there is no reason you should lose the majority of your gains. If someone were off for a Good amount of time, say a couple years, then I would say they are pretty much natural. They would still have an edge though on a truely natural competitor. Then again, as you stated, some will use HGH or blooddope. Someone will find a loophole if one exists.

With the proper PCT and diet, there is no reason you should lose the majority of your gains. If someone were off for a Good amount of time, say a couple years, then I would say they are pretty much natural. They would still have an edge though on a truely natural competitor. Then again, as you stated, some will use HGH or blooddope. Someone will find a loophole if one exists.
    thats the whole point to me. nat contest, mr o, olypics, whatever someone always get an edge from something so if you are off long enough to have it out of your system then one of the other guys most likely has an edge of somekind on you

That is why I don't compete, I am not willing to do the things some of these guys are to their bodies. I have my limits, Others obviously do not. Trophies aren't worth my health.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes and there are naturall pro football players, naturall baseball players ect..ect... do you give the same advice to those pros? i am not a competitive bb but i am sure the nat shows are kinda like pro sports...dont get caught = good to go
    they test via polygraph. If you're questionable they might give you a hair frolicle exam, then you might run into some issues. Why would you want to compete in a natty event if you're juice? You must have some self esteem issues if you want to run to a natty comp and you're juiced. Not comfident in yourself to go against other who do what you do? Leave the natty looking cats to compete against others that are on their level. Leave the juicing competitors battle it out amongst themselves on stage. If you won, I'd be so proud of you, all juiced up and whooping natty competitors ass. Here's my take...DON'T ENTER A NATURAL COMPETITION IF YOU ARE NOT NATURAL. Check out BB.com, they've got a whole list of tested and non-tested competitions you should check out. Oh and by the way, if you were to get caught using juice at a natural competition that whole comunity would bash the shit out of you. They keep your name on file and post your pic on some site and label you as a cheater and a juicer...Would you want that to happen if you got caught? Not me, so why even fuk with it?

Yes, if caught, they will neuter you! So I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    they test via polygraph. If you're questionable they might give you a hair frolicle exam, then you might run into some issues. Why would you want to compete in a natty event if you're juice? You must have some self esteem issues if you want to run to a natty comp and you're juiced. Not comfident in yourself to go against other who do what you do? Leave the natty looking cats to compete against others that are on their level. Leave the juicing competitors battle it out amongst themselves on stage. If you won, I'd be so proud of you, all juiced up and whooping natty competitors ass. Here's my take...DON'T ENTER A NATURAL COMPETITION IF YOU ARE NOT NATURAL. Check out BB.com, they've got a whole list of tested and non-tested competitions you should check out. Oh and by the way, if you were to get caught using juice at a natural competition that whole comunity would bash the shit out of you. They keep your name on file and post your pic on some site and label you as a cheater and a juicer...Would you want that to happen if you got caught? Not me, so why even fuk with it?
    why are you quoting me? did you read this? i said i don't even compete. i have no issues wtf are you talking about?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    why are you quoting me? did you read this? i said i don't even compete. i have no issues wtf are you talking about?
    uhh, my bad bro. though you were the cat that started the thread. that's what I get for being on here as soon as I get up. In any case, I don't agree with what you said about being off long enough to pass, then you're good to go. That's crap. So you condone cheating to get ahead in life? Geex, sometimes I feel like I'm the last man left with any honor or pride. Not flaming ya bro, but that's just my opinion. Just as your is to go ahead if you don't get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    uhh, my bad bro. though you were the cat that started the thread. that's what I get for being on here as soon as I get up. In any case, I don't agree with what you said about being off long enough to pass, then you're good to go. That's crap. So you condone cheating to get ahead in life? Geex, sometimes I feel like I'm the last man left with any honor or pride. Not flaming ya bro, but that's just my opinion. Just as your is to go ahead if you don't get caught.
    i don't see it as cheating. what is the majic time frame then? if you are off for 10 years its ok? i guess to me i just think if its out of yor system its out. just like passing a test for pot or alcohol, if its out of your system it is not affecting you anymore. if ronnie or jay came off tottaly do you think they could keep most of there gains? even with proper pct and diet and training ect.. ect..

i must add that even thou i don't see this as cheating i don't think he has a chance at winning a nat contest anyway. if he has been juicing and comes off long enough to be "clean" for the show think of what his test levels will be as compared to guys who havent. also he certainly won't look as tight as others. we all know how we look after coming off, good but not great. i just think if anything he will be the one with a dissadvantage

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Natural comps are for natural competetors. There are natural feds and non natural feds for a reason. If you have to cheat and compete against natural guys because you cant be competetive against people on an equal playing field what does that say about you?
    If you win it will be a hollow victory.
    From your original post the fed seems to be a 7 year natty fed so if you have been natty for 7 years you qualify.
    But overall most natural feds are usually lifetime natural. Good luck on the non tested show.
    Last edited by Prime; 09-12-2005 at 10:56 AM.

hmm interesting, well how about the guy who takes test for hrt? if he has very low nat test and gets a shot to be equall to everyone eles can he compete? btw the virgin again comment makes no sense. you say in the same breath 7 years off is good. sooo 7 years no pussy = virgin? make up your mind

once again i do not compete, but it seems if i was to do a few cycles but then be clean for a couple years i should compete in a naturall show. how could one compete any other way if hes been off for some time?

once again i do not compete, but it seems if i was to do a few cycles but then be clean for a couple years i should compete in a naturall show. how could one compete any other way if hes been off for some time?
    personally i see it this way
    being natural is like being a virgin, once you bust your cherry you cant get the status back again. You juiced 8 years ago and now want to claim you are natural? tough shit, you are a steroid user. It pisses me off that i bust my arse to compete as a natural then hear guys who juice who think that cheating the system is part of competition. It not. I know a guy who has been clean 10 years now. he's bigger then any lifetime natural i have ever seen and i have seen and know some wnbf pros. Is it fair for him to now claim he's natural. No, he took steroids hes not natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    personally i see it this way
    being natural is like being a virgin, once you bust your cherry you cant get the status back again. You juiced 8 years ago and now want to claim you are natural? tough shit, you are a steroid user. It pisses me off that i bust my arse to compete as a natural then hear guys who juice who think that cheating the system is part of competition. It not. I know a guy who has been clean 10 years now. he's bigger then any lifetime natural i have ever seen and i have seen and know some wnbf pros. Is it fair for him to now claim he's natural. No, he took steroids hes not natural.
    what supps do you take? is gh ok? slin? tell me you take nothing. btw i find it hard to believe if a guy used 10 years agohe has an edge. are you certain that if he never did he wouldn't still smoke you? i really do not know but without the gh i think the gear simply speeds the process up. 1 year gear use plus 9 years naturall = 10 years naturall. maybe i am wrong but i think you will be the same size, the juicer just got size quiker, not nessisarly an advantage

what supps do you take? is gh ok? slin? tell me you take nothing. btw i find it hard to believe if a guy used 10 years agohe has an edge. are you certain that if he never did he wouldn't still smoke you? i really do not know but without the gh i think the gear simply speeds the process up. 1 year gear use plus 9 years naturall = 10 years naturall. maybe i am wrong but i think you will be the same size, the juicer just got size quiker, not nessisarly an advantage
    the juicer is about 5ft10/9 and 230 @ 8-10%bf he is one of the largest guys i have ever seen.
    Natural to me means no steroids , no hgh, no slin, no igf etc. Basically look at the ioc banned list and youll have a full outline.
    supps i take are creatine, glutamine, calcium, multi vits, glucosamine

i am just saying i think if any top pro came off for 10 years he would be the same exact size as if he never used (after 10 yrs) everthing else being equall. is that wrong?

the juicer is about 5ft10/9 and 230 @ 8-10%bf he is one of the largest guys i have ever seen.
    Natural to me means no steroids , no hgh, no slin, no igf etc. Basically look at the ioc banned list and youll have a full outline.
    supps i take are creatine, glutamine, calcium, multi vits, glucosamine
    fair enough, as i said i don't even compete so maybe i don't even belong in this disscusion but i feel the same even for athletes, after 10 years= no advantage

i am just saying i think if any top pro came off for 10 years he would be the same exact size as if he never used (after 10 yrs) everthing else being equall. is that wrong?
    depends. HGH causes hyperplasia, steroids cause you to grow beyond your natural limits stretching the fascia, theres muscle memory etc etc. Even off gear for several years the guy who has juiced will have an advantage over the natural guy (as long as he hasnt trashed his htpa)

depends. HGH causes hyperplasia, steroids cause you to grow beyond your natural limits stretching the fascia, theres muscle memory etc etc. Even off gear for several years the guy who has juiced will have an advantage over the natural guy (as long as he hasnt trashed his htpa)
    agree agout hgh but if muscle memory was an issue then we should be able to get huge on gear, get off and still be just as big. i don't think any top pro could do this. think of it ronnie comes off for ten years and stays off do you think he could be half as big? muscle memory? yes but to a very small point

agree agout hgh but if muscle memory was an issue then we should be able to get huge on gear, get off and still be just as big. i don't think any top pro could do this. think of it ronnie comes off for ten years and stays off do you think he could be half as big? muscle memory? yes but to a very small point
    maybe not as big, but still easier to attain a size they may not have been able to do without gear. They may not have the hormone levels to return to the size they were on gear but coupled with muscle memory that should reach their genetic limit alot easier.

maybe not as big, but still easier to attain a size they may not have been able to do without gear. They may not have the hormone levels to return to the size they were on gear but coupled with muscle memory that should reach their genetic limit alot easier.
    thats the real question...alot easier or alot faster? if faster then after many years it won't matter

Thread Information