Thread: deca dose

smiler is offline Senior Member

deca dose

my "buddy" is doing 600mg test cyp and 400 mg deca , gains just ok up until week 14 when he uped dose to 1000mg test and 600mg deca. was planing on ending cycle @ 15 weeks but wants to stay on maybe 20 and up dose again. whats the max dose for test cyp and deca for that duration? btw no ptc b/c "he's" on trt 4ever.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    max dosage wld depend on the individual and his gear using experience... if this is his first cycle and he is already using a gram of test a week i wld hate to see how much gear he will be using 4 cyles from now...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    max dosage wld depend on the individual and his gear using experience... if this is his first cycle and he is already using a gram of test a week i wld hate to see how much gear he will be using 4 cyles from now...
    cycle??? he stays on test..hrt (trt) persribed 600mg ew (may go down to 300 ew)

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    What f***ing Dr. prescribed someone 600 mg test/wk for hrt. That is an odd way to replace 100 or less mgs the body would have naturally produced. I have heard of guys, pros when test could be found on trees, taking nearly a gram a day, not highly recommended though I don't think. The prob is each of us is different, what might help me a lot might nearly kill the next guy, and to find what your max is you may have to put yourself at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    cycle??? he stays on test..hrt (trt) persribed 600mg ew (may go down to 300 ew)
    he is prescribed tha much test a week?? i need to go see his doctor...

that's a large dosage for hrt isn't it? i thought they give u something crappy like 200mg a week...

Instead of doing one lifetime continuous cycle and upping his doses, have him learn about bridging cycles, with prescribed hrt he is already halfway there.

Top, the last friend of mine went in for hrt got a scrip for 75 mg every 2 weeks! Made him feel a little better, not much though. So I sent him back with a little knowledge and he finally got up to 75 mg e week. Barely enough to scratch the surface.

yea yea it is hard to believe but a cool doc, started at 200 ew, patient bitched that he had no sex drive..upped to 400 then 600, trust me i am not shtn you here, btw it is still cheaper to purchase tru a ug then at the pham, so that isn't the point here

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Instead of doing one lifetime continuous cycle and upping his doses, have him learn about bridging cycles, with prescribed hrt he is already halfway there.
    imo briding is no different then simply never coming off, no difference. i know i know all of us have opinions on that

Top, the last friend of mine went in for hrt got a scrip for 75 mg every 2 weeks! Made him feel a little better, not much though. So I sent him back with a little knowledge and he finally got up to 75 mg e week. Barely enough to scratch the surface.

wow 75mg every 2 weeks... i cld raise my test higher with over the counter supps...

Bridging is never coming off, but it is not one continuous cycle of the same shit at higher doses, do some more homework on that one-

Bridging is never coming off, but it is not one continuous cycle of the same shit at higher doses, do some more homework on that one-
    done plenty of reserch on this and everone has a different opinion...no fact. if you have facts feel free to post them dont just say do reaserch

LOl, you are right, opinions are varied on this stuff-unfortunately it may be a long time before we get scientific fact because the powers at be aren't interested in anything that might prove steroids not only harmless but beneficial. The benefit, or difference I see with bridging is allowing your body(liver, kidneys and other assorted important shit) time to recover while using a mild or light dosed steroid to keep you on. This would allow him to switch to different types of gear, he would always have test because of his hrt, so he could drop his dose down for a six week bridge and then up his dose and add tren for 10 wks, then down again and for awhile and back up with eq for 12-16 wks. This would allow some body recovery time for his internals, lucky for him he doesnt have to worry about pct(lucky, but I would still rather have my balls function normally). Whereas just using one continuous cycle with never lowering his doses and coming down you stand to do irreparable damage to your organs, and never allow to switch from stack to stack without doing harm to yourself. Once again this is my opinion, anyhow

LOl, you are right, opinions are varied on this stuff-unfortunately it may be a long time before we get scientific fact because the powers at be aren't interested in anything that might prove steroids not only harmless but beneficial. The benefit, or difference I see with bridging is allowing your body(liver, kidneys and other assorted important shit) time to recover while using a mild or light dosed steroid to keep you on. This would allow him to switch to different types of gear, he would always have test because of his hrt, so he could drop his dose down for a six week bridge and then up his dose and add tren for 10 wks, then down again and for awhile and back up with eq for 12-16 wks. This would allow some body recovery time for his internals, lucky for him he doesnt have to worry about pct(lucky, but I would still rather have my balls function normally). Whereas just using one continuous cycle with never lowering his doses and coming down you stand to do irreparable damage to your organs, and never allow to switch from stack to stack without doing harm to yourself. Once again this is my opinion, anyhow
    i pretty much agree but i am not sure that "reducing" will actually help anything recover. i guess the ? is, if our organs can actually repair themselvs then if we stay on a small dose are we allowing the repair to happen or are the organs still stessed (not as bad) but stessed enough that no repair can take place...therefore even a light bridge would be pretty much the same as simply staying on the entire cycle. anyway good point about changing supps, im sure hed like to change from deca to tren for a bit but i have heard not to mix the 2. hes at 600mg ew deca...how long would anyone recomend being off deca before starting tren (75mg ed)?

Since PCT isn't a concern I can't see why he would wait more than 4-5 weeks, deca is not a very harsh compound so he really shouldn't be waiting for anything more than the active compound in his body to be broken down. When leaving tren , naturally I would wait lionger before introducing another compound due to tren's harshness on your body.

Since PCT isn't a concern I can't see why he would wait more than 4-5 weeks, deca is not a very harsh compound so he really shouldn't be waiting for anything more than the active compound in his body to be broken down. When leaving tren, naturally I would wait lionger before introducing another compound due to tren's harshness on your body.
    ok but i thought tren a clears ones system very rapid. if so why wait longer. i would think one would have to wait longer in between deca -tren becase deca stays in the system so long, hmm curious

Because tren is so harsh to the system. IMHO-just for recuperative needs. Lots of folks talk about liver and kidney values being severely farked after a good tren based cycle-takes awhile for them to come back to normal.

Thread Information