Progesterone gyno permanent?

i know estrogen related gyno is a permanent condition that requires surgery to remove once its grown. but is progesterone realted gyno... the leaky nipples and such a permanent condition if left untreated? im currently taking 40mg Nolv and .75mg letro to try and irradicate some estrogen issues from my last cycle and my nips have been leaking (when squeezed hard) for awhile now.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    For progesterone gyno, take dostinex or bromo and vit b-6.

Unoid is offline Member
    Letro does progesterones too, B6 is for prolactin?

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Dostinex isn't for gyno - period.

Letro is or isn't helpful in reducing the risks of gyno?

B6 and bromo I've heard, but still, it's not clear what they do exactly that keeps gyno from happening...

YES, I know I dug this old ass thread up - that's because I was SEARCHING for this topic. lol. Obviously ... I'm about to start using progestenic compounds.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Gyno is breast tissue formed by higher levels of estro... You are talking about lactation, high levels of prolactin... There is anecdotal evidence that letro will help. B6 should be taken throughout cycle at 100mg per day. Bromocriptine and Dostinex are prolactin inhibitors, I have only used the later and it worked... also I was not as easy to get upset on tren or have the cough, it may have helped???

Interesting... So nothing reduces progesterone in men? Aside from RU486 and Faslodex ... however, I hear those are both almost not worth the time to try to find.

HAS ANYONE HERE GOTTEN GYNO FROM PROGESTERONE!?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Interesting... So nothing reduces progesterone in men? Aside from RU486 and Faslodex ... however, I hear those are both almost not worth the time to try to find.

HAS ANYONE HERE GOTTEN GYNO FROM PROGESTERONE!?
    I don't think anyone here has gotten prog ONLY gyno. progesterone needs sufficient amounts of estrogen anyways so how is one going to say "thats prog gyno" unless they ran a tren only cycle which CAN'T aromatize and activates the prog receptors at 60% of actual progesterone itself.

zeroyon is offline New Member
    Gyno I heard of.. leaky nipples,, now that's a first.. good thread.. tells me I've got alot of research left before going really heavy....

good post...

Okay, and we (in this thread) are aware that Nolvadex may actually INCREASE sensitivity to progesterone?

Thread Information