tawweiliu is offline Associate Member

I really need some expertise’ on this?

Hello all I am a new member I just want to say I like reading the post on this forum.

I would like to ask you people some questions about what I am going to take?

I move to Taiwan I live in Tainan and I got my Inject able Steroids from the Pharmaceuticals in Taiwan.

You just walk in an ask for what you want and they give it to you. But you can get stuff from Organon like Sustanon 250 Substance: testosterone blend;
    30mg testosterone propionate ;
    60mg testosterone phenylpropionate;
    60mg testosterone isocaporate;
    100mg testosterone decanoate;

Witch is call an out side brand or you can buy Taiwan testosterone enanthate witch is called Testenan DEPOT injection “Sinton” testosterone enanthate 1ml amp 250 mg.

The problem with here is I can only get Sustanon 250 Substance: testosterone blend;
    30mg testosterone propionate

Also only get Deca -Durabolin Substance:nandrolone decanoate
    Delivery:1 vial 50 mg

This suck

Ok I am from Canada

I always did a cycle with Sustanon 250 or EQ with DECA QV 300 and if I needed Nolvadex I would take a small amout. And at the end of my cycle I took HCG , Clomid, Cyclofenil

So my question to you is If I get Testenan DEPOT injection “Sinton” testosterone enanthate 1ml amp 250 mg what is good to take with it and if you know what brans I can get over here that would be nice.

Thanks

Oh I also got:

Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) tamoxifen citrate 30 tabs
    10 mg/tab

And Clomiphene citrate (analog Clomid) Substance: clomiphene citrate
    Delivery: 24tabs(50mg/tab

Also some one told me not to take tamoxifen with deca and enanthate.

They told me that the tamoxifen will slow the growth and I would waist the cycle also told me its only good with a heavy cyle so what do I do?

Now some thing I cant get in Taiwan that you will say in stead of tamoxifen but maybe some one in this formu know what they have that I can take instead of tamoxifen?

If I am doing the wrong cycle maybe some one can help me do the right one?

I already buy Testenan DEPOT injection “Sinton” testosterone enanthate 1ml amp 250 mg
    And I am trying to get Deca-Durabolin Substance:nandrolone decanoate
    Delivery:1 vial 100 mg or 200

If I cant get the deca I will have to ether use Deca-Durabolin Substance:nandrolone decanoate
    Delivery:1 vial 50 mg

And that would be a lot of shots witch I do not want to do.

So what could I take with enanthate

I know I am asking a lot but If some one in this forum can help that would be nice thank!
    Last edited by tawweiliu; 09-10-2005 at 01:23 PM.

Caz84 is offline Junior Member
    Firstly, it is not a neccessity to have a variety of steroids in any cycle, and from my experience testosterone enanthate is one of the best mass builders available, whether cycled in a stack or alone.

The dosage that i would reccomend depends on your experience, but you would certainly see great results from 500mg a week for twelve weeks, tapering down to 250mg a week for a final three weeks.

Secondly, nolvadex is linked to a reduction in growth hormone , which will definately inhibit your gains when using any steroid . So i would suggest arimidex at 0.5mg everyday throughout the duration of your cycle and pct.

Finally, for a pct to be truly effective you must avoid testicular atrophy during your cycle. This is because during your cycle the LH receptors in your testes will become desensitized, and so when you take your serms (nolvadex, clomid etc.) post cyle, it will take a while for your testes to 'kick back in' and produce testosterone . So i would also suggest taking a 250-500iu hcg (hcg mimics LH so that your testes remain stimulated) everyday throughout your cycle, but remember never into pct (This is when you want your natural LH induced by the serms to take over from hcg), so discontinu its use no longer than a week after your last shot of testosterone enanthate .

Then for pct, to begin two weeks after your last shot, take 300mg of clomid on the first day, then 100mg a day for two weeks, and finally 50mg a day for two weeks. Also take nolvadex at 20mg a day for the same duration.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

P.S. If you decide to take over 1000mg of testosterone enanthate a week you might also like to take nolvadex at 10mg everyday throughout your cycle, as arimidex might not be quite enough to avoid estrogen related side effects.

Smile

Sorry one mistake above, take 250-500iu hcg every 'four' days throughout your cycle.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I personally like sust, but if you want to run enanthate then I'd suggest taking two shots of 250mg every week for 10-12 weeks and if you want to stack something with it you have options depending on your goal. If you're looking to blow up then take dbol or anadrol first 4 weeks. If you're looking for more def and hardness take anavar at 30-50mgs every day. You could also take winny tabs with it. You have too many options for me to state! Have fun.

Jsik98
    Caz84

Thank for the reply!
    and others!

This is my cycle that I was going to take

Week Deca durabolin mg/week Testosterone mg/week Clomid mg/day
    1 200 250 -
    2 300 250 -
    3 300 250 -
    4 400 500 -
    5 400 500 -
    6 300 250 -
    7 300 250 -
    8 200 250 50
    9 - - 50

24’48 vial's of Deca 50’100 mg/amp 10 amps of testosterone 250 mg/vial

Caz84
    [P.S. If you decide to take over 1000mg of testosterone enanthate a week you might also like to take nolvadex at 10mg everyday throughout your cycle, as arimidex might not be quite enough to avoid estrogen related side effects]

N get that here in Taiwan but right now I just got nolvadex I don’t know if I can get
    arimidex?
    Last edited by tawweiliu; 09-10-2005 at 02:12 PM.

Jsik98

Jsik98

Ok what if I take it Like this?

two shots of 250mg every week for 10 Sustanon 250 Substance: testosterone blend;
    12 amps 30mg and if I can get the anavar

at 30-50mgs every day if not I will try to get the winny tabs.

But remember I don’t know what they sell over here yet a lot of it is Chinese.

Oh do I still need to take the Nolvadex ?? Tamoxifen if so and I cant find a mix to go with it what do I do then?
    Last edited by tawweiliu; 09-10-2005 at 02:23 PM.

250mg of what each week?

oh sorry just ignore that, didnt read it properly lol

Ops sorry lol Caz84

Ok what if I take it Like this?

Substance: testosterone enanthate
    Delivery: 1ml amp (250mg/ml) two shots of 250mg every week for 10

Deca -Durabolin Substance:nandrolone decanoate Delivery:10 vial 50 mg; for 10 week

and if I can get the anavar

at 30-50mgs every day if not I will try to get the winny tabs.

But remember I don’t know what they sell over here yet a lot of it is Chinese.

Oh do I still need to take the Nolvadex ?? Tamoxifen if so and I cant find a mix to go with it what do I do then?

Also they only have 22g x1 ¼ over here is that ok or is it not deep enough?
    Because I cant fine 22g x1 1’2

If you are using over 1000mg in total and have not got arimidex , i would definately suggest running nolvadex at 10mg everyday throughout your cycle, or if not ensure that you have it to hand should any serious estrogen related side effects prevail (e.g. Gyno). Should the latter be the case, discontinue the steroids and begin nolvadex at 20mg everyday until the side effects subside.

Check up on the active lives of the steroids you will be using, as it is only once the steroids are not active that pct will begin (Not neccessarily after your last shot as you described in your plan above; for sus this wil be after three weeks). The most universally effective strategy that i have found for pct is clomid at 300mg first day/100mg two weeks/ 50mg two weeks, with nolvadex at 20mg everyday for the same duration.

Also i strongly advocate the use of hcg throughout your cycle if you can get, as it will aid pct significantly.

Deca will not be effective at only 50mg a week; only at 400-600mg.

clomid at 300mg first day/100mg two weeks/ 50mg two weeks, with nolvadex at 20mg everyday for the same duration.

Yes I have this thanks and one more thing about the syringe?

only have 22g x1 ¼ over here is that ok or is it not deep enough?
    Because I cant fine 22g x1 1’2

what about deca at 200 a week? because I can only get it at 50'mg and I want to know it that would lub my joints??

A 22g (1.25") is fine for deltoid injections, and for site injections into smaller muscle groups such as biceps and triceps use a 23g (1").

Also remember there is no need to make your cycle too completed. I would suggest a cycle of test enanthate at 500mg a week for twelve weeks, tapering down to 250mg a week for a final three weeks. Then if you want to build on that add 400mg of deca for the first eight weeks, and possibly 25mg of dianabol a few hours before each workout.

Remember to check the active lives of the steroids your using; if you are using test enanthate though this is two weeks, and so pct will begin two weeks after your last shot.

Good luck!

So I cant use 22 g 1 1/4 on my legs right just 22 g 1 1/2 right?

This is what I have right now to work with

Ok so what would you say is better to take as a cycle?

Cycle 1) Ten Weeks

Testosterone Enanthate
    Delivery: 1ml amp (250mg/ml) two shots of 250mg every week for 10

and if I can get the anavar at 30-50mgs every day

alos: clomid at 300mg first day/100mg two weeks/ 50mg two weeks, with nolvadex at 20mg everyday for the same duration.

Cycle 2) Eight Weeks

Testosterone Enanthate
    Delivery: 10 amp (250mg/ml up tp 400 then back down to 250

Deca -Durabolin Substance:nandrolone decanoate Delivery:10 vial 200 mg

alos: clomid at 300mg first day/100mg two weeks/ 50mg two weeks, with nolvadex at 20mg everyday for the same duration
    Last edited by tawweiliu; 09-10-2005 at 03:12 PM.

Thread Information