mr.freeze is offline Junior Member

HELP!need info on karachi sus 250!!

how much time does it take before you nodest the affect!!! and does the injection site stay a bit red and there just a litle bit of swelling but i nodest the site was hot and it been 4 days !!! how does it sound!!!

Stainless_Steel is offline New Member
    I started to notice in week 4, but everybody is different. As for the red and swelling, did you shoot in the shoulders? If so that is probably why. The prop in the sustanon made me sore as hell the first couple of times I used it. Massage the area after injection that may be why it is swollen because it is the oil all there. I stay away from my shoulders as much as I can with sustanon because it effects my work-outs too much.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    the site shouldn't matter, the shorter the ester (acetate, propionate , phenylprop), the more alcohol is required--there is where your redness are irritation are coming from, ass, delts, quads, whatever...you can probably expect those side effects anywhere you shoot...best of luck

slooby is offline Associate Member
    normal, very normal

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    yes you will live

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    4 weeks! damn dude, sos, good sos, should be kickin' after your first couple shots, at least for me it does...as far as the redness/swelling, never happened to me, but make sure you use lots of alcohol, wipe the inject site before and after, and use some on the needle...you can also rub the stopper before you draw...clean and sterile bro

AM

Thread Information