Thread: Headache + pct

r1sk is offline Junior Member

Headache + pct

Im 1wk away from finishing pct and im getting constant headache pain since like yesterday or b4 yesterday... taking 10mg of nolva in the am and 50mg of clomid in the pm... tried every pain killer but no go... anyone have any ideas

bump

falker is offline Associate Member
    I don't think it's the nolva, clomid is a wierd drug though. I took my clomid in the morn and had the twinge of a head ache all day. Is it to late to take your clomid in the am?

I dont think so... damnit it sucks lol

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Take some tylenol right after u take the clomid-it should help, I only get the headaches when I am taking the higher doses of clomid 150mg ed any less and Im usually ok.

Also, u might want to get your blood pressure checked. Sometimes anti-e can cause this. And high bp will def cause headaches.

oh ok cool man... should i switch it up? clomid in the am and nolva in the pm?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I personally have always liked to take the clomid at night, when your body gets its highest concentrations of estrogens, if you switched it I don't know that 10 mg nolva will do the work of 50 mg clomid. Its your call, but this close to the end of your cycle you don't want to up your doseages. I would try to tough it out, check your bp though. Next cycle finish with 40 mg nolva down to 20 same pattern as clomid, and through in some hcg to stimulate the leydig cells. This way you can avoid clomid entirely if you aren't that tolerant of it.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I personally have always liked to take the clomid at night, when your body gets its highest concentrations of estrogens, if you switched it I don't know that 10 mg nolva will do the work of 50 mg clomid. Its your call, but this close to the end of your cycle you don't want to up your doseages. I would try to tough it out, check your bp though. Next cycle finish with 40 mg nolva down to 20 same pattern as clomid, and through in some hcg to stimulate the leydig cells. This way you can avoid clomid entirely if you aren't that tolerant of it.
    I think 20mg of nolva is = to 150mg of clomid... coming from hooker.... next time im gonna do a nolva only cycle... yea im still gonna stick with it fck it only like 5 more days

bllod pressure is normal at 120

Thread Information