chris2wire is offline Member

Would like to know why balding stopped while on cycle...

I was balding like heck before I start my test usage. A few days into prop my hair stopped falling. I could run my fingers through all I wanted nothing came out. This lasted the entire 19 week cycle. Ive been off test for 3-4 weeks now, and my hair is thinning like no other. It sucks.

Can anyone deduct from this small amount of information what could have stopped the balding? I wouldnt mind pursuing it in order to stop baldness (though taking test non stop forever is not an option)

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Try taking Biosil (human specific silicon) and biotin (vitamin) together for a while to thicken your hair. I've seen that combination actually fill in bald spots before, so I know it works!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Get on finastride or avodart now and don't go off.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    I was balding like heck before I start my test usage. A few days into prop my hair stopped falling. I could run my fingers through all I wanted nothing came out. This lasted the entire 19 week cycle. Ive been off test for 3-4 weeks now, and my hair is thinning like no other. It sucks.

Can anyone deduct from this small amount of information what could have stopped the balding? I wouldnt mind pursuing it in order to stop baldness (though taking test non stop forever is not an option)
    Your natural testosterone has a tendency to make more DHT then artificial steroids do. The prop clearly aromatased less to DHT then what you do off steroids when natural. This is not unusual, test cypionate and test enanthate also sometimes make less DHT then your natural testosterone. On the other hand what makes more dht then your natural testosterone is anadrol , dbols, winstrol , test suspension or oral forms of testosterone and the androgel style patches and rub on creams.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    That's a good point on natty DHT attacking hair follicles. I noticed andro really makes me shed for some reason. That stuff isn't even that effective but it sure likes to convert into DHT quite easily.

Thread Information