Thread: clen/t3 advice

seth37iso is offline New Member

clen/t3 advice

I'm looking to drop some bodyfat, and would like to do it with the help of a clen /t3 stack, but from the research ive done, clen can have serious sides, i remember reading about someone young who suffered a heart attack on it.

My question is What doses are administered to make clen start messing w/your heart. I always worry about heart problems, i dont know why, they dont run in my family, and ive never had them before, but the last thing i want to do is trigger anything.

By the way, im not at all opposed to doing this naturally, my diet has been pretty good, and ive been doing cardio twice a day 4-5 times a week, Just looking for an extra boost.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    clen can be very hard on the heart.
    most people will start around 20-40mcg and slowly taper up the dosage untill
    the sides become kinda difficult. for me it is shakes. I shake very hard. cramps are also very common. once the side effects are uncomfortable lower the dose a bit and
    sit there. make sure you pound the water 1gallon and even more a day. taurine and bannannas will help with cramps.
    I would try the clen first, and leave the t-3 for a nother cycle, just to see how it goes at first.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    clen can be very hard on the heart.
    most people will start around 20-40mcg and slowly taper up the dosage untill
    the sides become kinda difficult. for me it is shakes. I shake very hard. cramps are also very common. once the side effects are uncomfortable lower the dose a bit and
    sit there. make sure you pound the water 1gallon and even more a day. taurine and bannannas will help with cramps.
    I would try the clen first, and leave the t-3 for a nother cycle, just to see how it goes at first.
    I second this. Research T3 before use as its not a drug to mess with.

seth37iso is offline New Member
    I guess ill stay on the safe side, and lose it naturally.

Thread Information