Thread: what's better

offensive behavior is offline New Member

what's better

i was wondering what's better a short cycle with high doses or a long one with low doses?
    thanx alot

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    totaly depends on ur goals, and how much gear/length ur body can handle

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    "Short" and "Long" are not measurments of time. They are relative terms which make your question difficult if not impossible to answer. To one person a 14 week cycle might seem "long" while to another a 14 week cycle might seem "short."

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    a 15 week cycle seems to give you good gains that you can keep without hitting the lul that you do on a long cycle.. don't go really high on dosage until you quit growing... the other option is to bump all your doses 15-20 weeks in.. which i have done but that makes for a much harder recovery!

The Godfather is offline Junior Member
    personally i prefer longer cycles (for me, thats 12-16 wks), i don't really see the point in coming on and off every couple of months, just seems like an unefficient way to cycle, and more stress on the body, less time to fully recover and more expensive as you'll be running a lot more pct meds (which aren't exactly great for your health anyway!)... i'd also rather not be a human pin cusion, so its long esters for me which work better in longer cycles (as esters such as enan and deca may take upto 6 or 7 weeks to reach peak concentrations, so whats the point in coming off when you are just getting started?), also look the pros, they didn't get that big from running short 4-8 weekers did they

The Godfather is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    a 15 week cycle seems to give you good gains that you can keep without hitting the lul that you do on a long cycle.. don't go really high on dosage until you quit growing... the other option is to bump all your doses 15-20 weeks in.. which i have done but that makes for a much harder recovery!
    i'm planning 1-16 of test on my next, 1-10 of deca .. then wk 11 switching to the faster acting ester npp, or maybe to a diff compound such as primo or masteron .. this should also make for easier recovery, as opposed to running deca 15 wks straight, and it will also shake up things a bit to hopefully keep the gains coming on over them final weeks

ok lets make it more defined

going for a 6weeks on 500mg test or 8 weeks on 350mg

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    unless it's prop.. your wasting bro... you won't even get full swing on Test E till week 4 or 5.... GET MORE GEAR!

ok done with it

look this will be my first cycle
    i researched alot i have 2 cycles in my mind just dont know wich to do .. notice that i wont make more than one cycle a year and i am growing good without steroids i just want to keep my annual ganes the same every year

the first :

wk1 :250 mg sust
    wk2-->5 :500 mg sust
    wk6 :250 mg sust

the other one is

wk1-->8 :250mg sust

thanx alot

Thread Information