Thread: Tren

Samson1 is offline Junior Member

Tren

Iv been on tren for 3and a half weeks now 75mg ed my strength has just started to climb,But from everything i have read Tren is supposed too make you very strong indeed does tren take time to show its full affects?

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    Any answers lads?????

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i start seeing the strength gains around day 5

doghunter is offline Member
    yes some what but it works better with higher doses 100mg will show u more than 75 and so on

for the record i see gains in about four five days also

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    I wish i was like these other guys, I did not notice any real strength until about week 2.5!! be patient ,do a west side workout and the tren will do it's thing.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    yes some what but it works better with higher doses 100mg will show u more than 75 and so on
    I would agree with Doghunter. Some members are using doses higher than 100mg. The higher the dose, the better the strength gains. Watch out for the sides at these high of doses.

i run mine at 200+mg ed it really kind of in a way upsets me because everyone on this board is telling these guys who are using tren to run it at these low to nothing doses for those of u who are like me and are not effected by tren up the dose to see tren really work and for those of u are using at 50 or 75mg do be afraid of it of it will transform u into a beast if u can handle it brother ! if its to much for cut it back the health sides are not all its cracked up to be

Big Roy is offline Associate Member
    200Mmg ED !!!
    Doghunter you're my hero (anyway) I run Tren at 75-100mg ED depending on the sides which is aggression, sweating like a crackhead and 3-4 nights without sleep. I adjust depending on that. It kicks in within a week but the OMFG stuff starts to happen around week 3. I would say you're on track. Up it if you want depending on your sides more may not be better (unless you're a stud like Doghunter) but it sounds like you're ok.

i have never got the night sweats or the insomia but its funny know that i have not used it in many months i cant sleep now i do not think it has anything to do with it but yes i love tren and i know a guy my gym who will make his tren about 500mg ed and he is a monster but has nose bleeds and thats about it oh his dick will go soft when he sleeps with his girl as long as he dosent go to hard during (figure that one out ) but thats about it and he uses it non stop i think he would fall apart if he got off of it for a long time

oh wait i just have to add more this guy is such a nut he was ,making is tren in rubbing alcohol he didnt break down so he use to put it in a morter and bowl and crush it , i remember one time he was telling me he took a shot and all the hair on his head felt like it was standing up and he could feel this shit run up his spine and back down he is a nut man .
    Last edited by doghunter; 09-11-2005 at 01:14 AM.

Thread Information